Surprise?!

Before I Knew
To my surprise I found my best friend, Tori. 'Lexi I missed you, we have to talk now' she said as she dragged me up to my feet. She brought me to a classroom than stared at me intensely. 'Why Lexi, why' she said bursting into tears. 'Im sorry you, I wasn't thinking I will never do that again I promise' I said as I walked over and hugged her. 'Chanyeol better take more care of you' Tori said, she patted me on the shoulder than grabbed my arm. 'Lets go eat lunch' she laughed as she locked our arms together and ran out the door. As we walked to get a to a line to get lunch I noticed Chanyeol was sitting down at our usual table. He waved at me, blushing furiously I turned around or get my plate. Tori and I headed towards the table and sat down with Chanyeol. Soon later Tao, Kai, Luna, and Min came along too, they were all my really good friends. The seven of us ate lunch together, nobody mentioned about me trying to kill myself, it was quite a great way to start school again. 'Lexi..' Chanyeol was trying to say but was interrupted, it scared you so you jumped a little. 'Hey Alexis can I sit with you today I don't really have friends right now' Baekhyun asked with puppy big eyes. You looked at Chanyeol, he nodded 'Ahh sure' you said as you pointed at the seat next to you. Since there was one seat left next to you he sat down right away. Everyone was first awkward but after Baekhyun cracked a couple jokes everything seemed to be normal. Really you couldn't keep your laughter, his jokes were funny, stupid, weird that made you laugh like there's no tomorrow. After lunch was over you looked over at Chanyeol his expression wasn't too good, but you figured it was nothing. • • After some weeks you rarely saw Baekhyun, he made friends quickly. That didn't bother you but you missed some of him stupid jokes. That day you were called you the principals office. As you walked to the office, your heart trembled like and earth quake. You opened the door with fright, the principal eyeing you like a hawk.