Tutor

Before I Knew
'Y/n please have a seat I have something to discuss with you' he said as you sleepily sat down. 'Y/n we both know that your a A+ student in all classes, if you don't mind can you help me tutor a student. You will get extra credit points in school activities.' He said than looked you. You thought quietly, he knows how to bribe you with extra credit. Teaching someone for there success can't be that bad can it you thought. 'Well I seem to be doing nothing, so I'm okay with it' you said with a smile plastered on your face. 'But whom am I tutoring?' You asked out of curiosity. 'Hmm let me see though the list...... Byun Baekhyun the new student' When he said Baekhyun you froze like a statue, from looks on Chanyeol he seems to not be pleased with Baekhyun nor appreciated his appearance. 'He has been needing some help lately with his grades.' The principal continued. 'Are you sure your okay with this?' He asked you, you simply nodded because you wanted the points. 'Okay your off now that's all I wanted to discuss with you, your tutoring starts today' He said as you got up bowed than left without saying a word. You thought about telling Chanyeol but you didn't want him to worry so you ignored to tell him. As you walked to class Chanyeol got up and put his hand on your shoulders 'Are you okay, where were you?' He asked with worried eyes. 'Im okay, I was just talking to people' you said as you gave the weakest smile. Chanyeol knows by your smile how your feeling he pulled you into a hug you were stressed. Everyone in the classroom woowwed and oouuued across. 'Thanks Chanyeol' you said hugging him back. The best way feeling protected, fell better, loved is being in his warm big arms. Soon you sat down in your seat and thought about how you are going to tutor Baekhyun, also where and what time. After school was over you looked for Baekhyun, at that point you already told Chanyeol that you had to do a project and had to stay in school. You found Baekhyun drinking water at a drinking fountain near by, as you approached Baekhyun he looked up at you and waved to you. Simply you smiled till you caught up to him 'Hey Baekhyun' you said. 'Whats up Lexi' he said 'Umm I'm not sure the principal has told you yet but I have to tutor you with your Maths' You said hoping he already knew. 'Ohh really well he didn't tell me' he said as he looked at you up and down 'Well this is going to be fun' he said smirking, before cornering you on the wall. 'I don't think my math is bad right now, how about we just have some fun' he said mischievously.