And That's How I Met Her

Made From Heaven...

I was walking in the corridor, thinking about my ex-girlfriend, and what the doctor said to me about her, how it was wrong to keep thinking about her when she left me, how it was wrong to be depressed because of a break up, and that I'll surely met someone better. I was still walking when I heared noise comming far away. There were screams and crying. But I didn't really payed attention and kept walking. Suddenly a door opened, and I felt something cold under my neck, her hands were pressing against my body, her body was crashed against my back, there was blood comming from her hand. Doctors were in front of us, they started panic a little pleading that girl to get her sense back. "Stop it Jihyo-shii" they were yelling. "I just want to die ! LET ME DIE !!" she yelled still having me as an hostage. "You don't want to let me die alone ? Then should I kill him and then killed myself ? I'll take him down with me" she kept yelling to the doctors in front of us.

[Wait kill him, is she talking about me ? YA ! Why should I die ?] I started panic when I collapsed with her.

Later on, I learned from nuses that they actually used a stun gun on her to stop her, that's why she collapse and so did I.
"What a weird day and a weird girl" I thought.
Two days later, while I was relaxing myself sitting on a bench on the psychiatric hospital's roof I took my cigarette, placed it into my mouth when someone stole it from me, I lift my head up and that's when I saw the thief. It was her again. She looked at me : "Give me fire" she said. Still surprised I just fixed her. "Ya! give me fire.. Don't you hear me ?" I got my sense back. "Sorry" I said as I handed it her. She laughed and sat next to me. "I should be then one being sorry, I'm sorry" she said me. I stared at her: "Why ?" I asked.

"To have take you as my hostage last time, but don't be affraid I won't try to hurt you again. After the incident those son of closed me in detention room, tied me onto the bed... So I had to promise I won't try to killed myself again to get out of that ing room"

"A girl like you shouldn't curse nor smoke, you won't be able to get married if you act like that." I said her. She stared at me and akwardly laughed.

"Who care ? I will never get married... Moreover as soon as they let me out I'll do what they have prevented me to."
I was shocked, that girl hadn't give up the idea to kill hersel. As soon as she saw my face she added : "Don't you dare trying to said this to anyone, I'm not stupid, I won't do it in that hospital because I know they won't let me..."

"How can I not warn the doctors when someone want to kill himself !" I said her.

She glared at me, throw me the cigarette and fire and leaved. I just keep wondering what should I do.
That night as I couldn't sleep, I walked in the corridors, then I heard a scream. I ran toward the sound and entered the room. There she was, sitting on the ground, her arms on her laps and her head burried in her arms. She was crying and trumbling, seeing her like that hurt me. Even through I didn't really knew her and that she already tried to kill me, I just couldn't stand seeing her like that. I slowly approched her, knelt and hugged her to calm her down. But as soon as I touched her she started yelling : "KYAAAAAAAAAA, DON'T TOUCH ME !!! DON'T TOUCH ME !!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" and she tried to push me away. I hugged her tighter, [Dam ! What was her name again ?] I tried to remember how the doctors had called her that time cause we never introduced ourself to each other. Now that I think about it, what a curious girl, she said to me that she wanted to kill herself without even knowing my name.
"Jihyo-shii !" I said to her still hugging her tightler while she was debbating to free herself from my embrace, still affraid, trumbling, yelling and crying. "It's me, Jihyo-shii, look at me It's ok ! You're alright, it's alright". She stopped debatting but was still crying and trumbling, I her back and her head trying to calm her down and to make her feel safe. After one hour she finally stopped trumbling, snobbing. She pushed me away, looked at me and wiped her teary eyes.
"Are you ok now ?" I asked her full of concern. She nodded as a response. I stood up : "Then I'll leave, good night" I said as I was going toward the door. "Wa...Wait... Please... Don't leave me alone...." she said weakly and shakingly to me. I stopped myself, turned to face her and went toward her. I handed her my hand to help her stood up. "Should we go for a stoll ?" I asked her once she was up. "Yes, please." she said. We then walk in the corridors as we couldn't go out. None of us were speaking, it was akward, I was actually walking in front of her and she was a little behind me. "Aren't you going to ask ?" she finally broke the eavy silence. "Ask what ?" I asnwered. "Why I was crying..." - "I don't need to ask, if you want to tell me then feel free, but if you don't want then it's your right. Although honestly I'm curious I won't force you to say anything to me."- "Ajushii... ?" I turned back to face her : "What ? Ajushii ? Ya aren't you too much ? I'm not that old !!" - "What's your name then ?" - "I'm Kang Gary" - "What a funny name..." she said. "I'm Song Jihyo"- "Well you have a pretty name"- "How old are you Kang Gary-shii ?"- "I'm 22" -"I'm 18, well you're 4 years older than me then. I guess I can call you Oppa insteed of Ajushii." - "Of course ! Call me oppa, because I'm not an ajushii ! And as your just a dongseang I'll just call you Jihyo." - "Why are you here Gary oppa ?" - "Why do you want to know ?" -"You're what ? Crazy ? Psychopath ? Maybe you already killed someone because you're nuts ?" - "Ya ! Ya ! You've watch to many movies, I'm just here because after my ex-girlfriend broke off with me I was depressed." - "I see..." she seemed decapointed. We sat on waiting chair and just stayed up all night. She didn't wanted to sleep, she seemed affraid to be alone and didn't wanted to close her eyes even for a second. Around 5am nurses started their round. We were still sitting on the chair when one nurse came toward us. "Jihyo-shii ! Jihyo-shii, What are you doing here ? Why aren't you in your bed ?" Jihyo just pretend nobody was there. "Jihyo-shii answer to me ! Come here and get back in your bed. And you what are you doing here ?" she then asked me.
"We're just killing time, m'am. Can't sleep." I asnwered her, then the nurse looked back at Jihyo who was still sitting on her chair. "Jihyo-shii, come in your room and go take your medecine." - "Shiro !" Jihyo said. "Jihyo-shii, you're not a baby anymore, palli go or Kim-sangsengnim will scold you !" The nurse voice became more and more strict, she was loosing her patience. -" off !" Jihyo cursed. I was surprised because she was different from how she was with me that night, her voice and act were colder, her face went Mong, it was like she closed herself in her own world and nobody would be allow to come in. Then the doctor arrived. "Jihyo-shii, you need to go in your room, take your medecine and rest !" - "I said I don't want to ! Just leave me alone !" -"Jihyo-shii it's an order, if you don't obey we will have no choice than to give you sedative." I looked at Jihyo and said : "Jihyo-ya, listen to the doctor please, go back in your room ok ?" Then she leaned toward me and wisphered : "Oppa, I don't trust those people.. I don't want to be alone, I don't want to close my eyes and sleep. Moreover that doctor always want make me speak, he always wants me to recall and always wants me to described my feelings.. I don't want to do that oppa, I can't, I just want they leave me alone, I just want the let me alone..." she started to cry.. Doctors and nursed were pissed and started to prepared the sedative. -"What if oppa go with you ? Hu ? Like this I'll help you be sure they won't drug you or forced you to close your eyes or speak about what you don't want to ok ?" - "Arasso, but oppa, you can't leave ok !!" - "Promise I won't !" Thanks to me, Jihyo accepeted to follow the doctor's order but she walked only behind me and she made me sat next to her bed during her whole check up. She forbided the doctor to speak about what happened to her and she said them that she won't close her eyes nor described her feelings.

When the doctor wanted to do his usual check up on Jihyo she yellled at him : "DON'T TOUCH ME !!" then she looked at me affraid : "I don't want him to touch me oppa, please prevent him from touching me please." she pleaded me. I looked at the doctor who said : "Jihyo-shii, I have to check your vital, I'm not touching you, I'm only checking your health." he tried to convince her. "Don't care, do not touch me !" she hided he body under the blanket. "What if I do it, Jihyo-shii ? You don't want male doctor so maybe I can do it ?" asked nicely a nurse. But Jihyo was still stuborne. "No ! Not even you." Jihyo hated all the personnel of the hospital, all the guys she could see, and her mother, she didn't wanted to be in contact of people, but the funny thing was that she let me be by her side. "What if oppa do it Jihyo-ya ?" She though and stared at me for a while then she said : "No, oppa, not even you..." she seemed to really hated skinship, I hadn't touch her since the hug when she was panicking and at that time she was yelling "don't touch me". "But Jihyo think a little about it. The doctor have to make a check up on you because it's for your health and if you want to go out of here as you said to me you have to do check up ok ? So think carefully, the check up has to be done but you can choose who you want to do it, the doctor can do it ?"
"Andwae !"
"Then the nurse can do it ?"
"Andwae !"
"Then who do you want to do it, Jihyo-ya it has to be done, choose someone."
"........... Oppa......"
"Arasso, I'll be the one doing it ok ?" she nodded. Then the doctor asked to see me. I followed him and the nurse in the corridor.
"What's your name boy ?" he asked me.
"I'm Kang Gary."
He turned to the nurse and asked her : "Why's he here ?"
"Just for a little depression after a break up chef, he's getting better, it wasn't a big depression and he's totally mentally stable."
"Good then, Boy, what did you do to this girl ?"
"Sorry ? What do you mean ?"
"This girl refused to speak to anyone since she's here, she haven't listen to us not even once since the beggining but she seems to listen to you and you can convince her to do things while she won't listen to anyone"
"I didn't do anything, we just met and talk together more than once, that's all."
"But why do you care about her ? Do you know what happened to that girl ?"
"I care about her because... I don't know, look at her who would not care when she looked so sad. But I don't know what happened to her, she didn't tell me."
"Well, she was..." started the nurse but I cut her : "Do not tell me anything, you haven't the right to tell her story, she'll tell me if she want to. If she don't want then it's her right."
The doctor looked at me : "Well, you're right I think you're a good person, moreover if one day she tell it will be a big step toward healing for her. We know what happened to her but she don't want to speak about it. If one day she tell you what happened make us know that she did."
He said and we entered in the room again. Jihyo looked at me, I smiled to her and approched her with the doctor's stethoscope. I placed it above her chest and listen to her heart beat. But I wasn't doctor I didn't knew what should I listen to and so the doctor went closer to us. Jihyo flinched she covered her with the blanket again. Understanding her action I said : "Jihyo-ya, oppa's not doctor, even if I listen to your heart I don't know what it's mean. The doctor have to be the one listenning to it ok ?"
"No ! Oppa, you promise you won't let him touch me, oppaaaa...." she started to panic.
"Jihyo-ya listen to oppa, he won't touch you ok ? I'll be to one holding the stethoscope on you, he will just stand far away with those things on his ear ok ? He'll stand as far as possible ok ?"
"O... OK...." She accepted and that's how we did all her check up, I was the one holding the stethoscope while the doctor was listening to her hearbeat.
After that, all the week I was with her everyday, doing her check up, we spended days together but we weren't really talking, she was always walking a little behind me, we didn't touch. But she was having nightmare every night, she couldn't sleep, always waking up sweating and screaming. I was sleeping on the waiting chair in the corridor of her room. Like this everytime she was having her bad dreams and was panicking I was there for her, taking her in my arms, her back, calming her down. It was only during those night that she allowed me to touch her. The doctor always asked me what happened when we were together, he wanted to follow her actions to be sure she was getting better.

-------

Done for the first chapter, hope you like it ! That's story will have 10 chapters, the next chapter will be : "Secret". How will Gary react when Jihyo will tell him what had happened to her ? (haven't check my grammar or else yet so if there are mistakes I'm sorry)