Made From Heaven...

Made From Heaven...

I was on her top, our lips were still engaged in a dance expressing words only both of us could understand. Jihyo's hands roamed around my body, she carressed my back, my neck and grabbed my hair. Then she lowered her hand and my jean.

-"Oppa..... I...I... want to.... try....." she whispered between kisses. I was speechless.

 

-"Andwae Jihyo" I answered without stopping kissing her. She broke our kiss and stared at me in confusion and blinked few times.

-"Why no oppa ?"

-"I....I don't want you to think you owned it to me or something, I don't want to hurt you...." I started to stuttered I couldn't think straight, I was affraid she wanted to do it because we broke up before and I was affraid she would feel forced to do it to please me.

-"Oppa... It's not.... I don't feel like this.... I just...." she stuttered and blushed. She hided her face with her palms and kept going: "I think I may be ready... I want to try.... I feel like I've totally recovered..."

I took her hands away of her face and looked at her. "Really ?" I asked and she nodded. "I can't promise you anything, maybe I'm still not ready but... I want to try...." I kissed her cheek and patted gently her head.

-"Then let's try" I told her and slowly kissed her lips again. We kissed, then I made my way down her neck, I her collarbone she let out a moan and grabbed my hair again. I unbuttun her shirt and took it off of her, I took of mine. I gently and slowly kissed her chest and she was caressing the back of my head. At this point, things weren't knew as we already went this far before but what I was going to do was knew. I her jean and I saw her closing her eyes. I stopped everything and touched her face. "Are you ok ? We can stop if you want" I told her while her cheeks. She shook her head and opened her eyes. "I'm okay" she said. I stared at her for a few second and she added "For real". She leaned her face toward me and I kissed her lips a conforting kiss and took off her jean. I kissed her belly. Then I took of my jean too. I touched both side of her undergarment and she frozed. Once again worried I stopped. I brushed her cheeks again and told her. "Let's stop ok. It's good you tried and you just made a progress right now, I'm proud of you" and I kissed her closed eyes. Suddenly she put her arms around my neck and brought me closer to her face, she opened her eyes and kissed my cheek.

-"Keep going oppa.... Please... but just let's be slow." she shyly said.

Discovering new faces of each other, in the dark sky of the night we grew closer.

------------

I opened my eyes, she was facing me and staring at me lovingly, my eyebrow and smiling.

-"I love you" she said and I smiled to her.

-"I love you too" I asnwered and took her in my arms. "Are you ok ?" I asked her in concerned.

-"Yes I am... And this is all thank to you" She burried her face in my chest.

-"What do you mean? Do you feel fully heals ?" I asked her.

-"Yes I am, and this is all thank to you because during all those years you were my medecine, my support and my hero and also of course the man of my life"

I felt touch by what she said. "Jihyo, will you marry me ?"

-"I already answered that question" she pouted her lips.

-"Yes but you know why I'm asking again ! So will you or not ?" I pretend being impatient.

-"I'll marry you Kang Gary" she faced me and said.

I kissed her passionatly.

-"I've loved you all those years" she said and kissed me deeply.

 

--------------------------

-"How dare you ? You were supposed to go in America !" Her mom yelled at her.

-"You know I don't love ChangMin sunbae" Jihyo responded.

-"Then who ?" kept yelling her mom furious

-"Kang Gary !" Jihyo yelled at her mom.

-"I told you not to ! I told you he's not someone for you ! He leaved you remember ?"

-"I know he leaved me because of you ! I know you told him to ! You told him that if he really loves me he should let me go !" Jihyo was also upset at her mother. "How could you, did you know how painful it was for me ? How could you see me being destroyed and comforted me when you were the one who hurt me ?"

-"How do you speak to your mother ? Yes I did, because he's not someone for you, He know what happened to you, he's just pitiying you !"

-"He's not ! He stayed with me for years without having the right to touch me, and he did not care, he stayed with me, he made my day brighter ! If it wasn't for him I would have killed myself again as soon as I was out of that hospital. He even help me getting better and it was thanks to him that I could get out of there. During this year little by little he totally healed me ! Today I've fully recovered, I'm fully over with that part of my past and this is thank to him !"

-"You're not fully healed, maybe you think you are but you're not !" They kept yelling louder and louder at each other.

-"I've recovered !" Jihyo said.

-"Really ? Prove it !" Her mom thought her daughter was still affacted by what happened and she was not a mean mother she just didn't knew how to handle the situation.

-"He made love to me !" She said and that shocked her mother.

-"What ? What did you said ? Did I hear you right ? He did what ?" her mother got closer to Jihyo

-"He made love to me" she boldly said again more calmly than the first time. As soon as she finished her sentence her mother slapped her face hard, Jihyo hold her cheek and tears started to flow.

-"He healed me, now I'm not traumatized anymore and I can leave normally as everyone else does. Even If you don't like it I'll marry him and have a family with him even if it means to never see you again because you'll kick me out !" Jihyo yelled and leaved the house crying. Her mom fell on the floor and started crying too.

-----

Jihyo got out of her house and joined me in my car where I was waiting her, I saw she was crying, she got in and close the door and I immedialty asked her: "Are you ok? What are you crying? How did it go? What did she says ?" but instead of answering she looked at me with tears fulling her eyes and leaned toward me for a hug while crying. I felt her sadness and her back, that was the only thing I could do. I waited for her to feel better and when she did she explained me how it went. I sighed and took her hand in mine. "Let's go back to my place" I told her in a cheering tone and she nodded, still sobbing when the tears stopped to fall. I drove back home with my free hand her hand, trying to make her feel a little tiny bit better.

Back at home we decided to plan our trip, she had to leave and I would join her a little bit after. I wanted to cancel my boxing competition to go with her sooner but she wanted me to do it and she said she would be the one canceling her medical appointement and pull it back later. I disagreed of course and so we finally found an agreement, she would go in Seattle in four days to settle down and go see her doctore while I would join her three days later after my competition. 

Thoses four days passed really fast. Jihyo stayed in my place and we lived together, it was really great to be with each other everyday after being appart for a month. I would go and train at my boxing club and she would accompagny me everyday and watch me trainning. HaHa would occasionnaly pass by and always repeat how happy he was that we were back together.

The day Jihyo had to leave, we woke up early and prepared ourself, I drove her to the airport and we spend our last hours together waiting for her plane. When it was time for her to board it, none of us wanted to split.

I hugged her and kissed her head. "Listen well to your doctor ok!", she laughed soflty in my arms. -"I've always listen very well to my doctors, I don't know what you're talking about" she joked and I smiled.

-"Really? It's not the memory that I have of you during our hospital days" I laughed and she broke my embrace and looked at me with a fake surprised look. We stared at each other and laughed. I kissed her cheek and hugged her a last time tightly then let her go.

-"Go" I told her and let go of my embrace. She looked at me and pouted, she hugged me again.

-"Do I really have to...?" she asked as she burried her face in my chest. I smiled and kissed the top of her head. "Yes, you do. I'll join you soon, go fast before you miss your flight" and I pulled her away from me. She sighed and started to go, every meters she turned back to look at me and I smiled and waved at her each time mutering "Go" to her. She left.

When she left my smile fall appart, I missed her already.

-------

The day of my competition, she called me just before the match eventhough it was still really early in Seattle and that she was supposed to sleep.

-"Oppa!" she sounded excited.

-"Oh MongJi"

-"Oppa Fighting !!"

-"Thank you baby~~" I softly told her, hearing her voice lessen my anxiety.

-"Oppa, I believe in you you can do it !"

-"Arasso, Mongji-ha?"

-"Hum?"

-"How was your appointment with the doctor?"

-"Hum, it was good, he says it's going to be fine after the surgery and the rehab"

-"That's a relief, and at what time do you go in?"

-"Tomorrow at 2pm, and they said it will take 5 hours so I'll be out and waking up around 7pm. Oppa, you're taking a flight soon right?!"

-"Of course, as soon as I got my passport ok!"

-"Arasso..." she said in a worried tone.

-"MongJi, it's gonna be ok, I'll come soon ok" I tried to cheer her up.

-"Arasso, oppa fighting, you have to win!"

-"Ok, I'll do my best, saranghae~~"

-"Me too" she said and I hung up, energized and motivate for my match.

I got beat up but still got 2nd at the competition, I went out to celebrate my victory with HaHa, Simon, EunShik, YeoJin and Clara, Byul was there too and we went drinking to our usual place. While we were joking and celebrating everyone asked me news of Jihyo, I told them she was fine but worried and they all decided to send her texts of confort for her surgery. We also talk about how I was seriously going to marry that kid and we drank to that. Enjoying our night and comming back home half drunk.

------

The day after, Jihyo went into surgery, because of the time difference I couldn't call her when she was finally awake after the operation. I waited till the next day and when I finally got my passport I packed a few things with HaHa's helped and he drove me to the airport, ready to take a flight and to surprised her.

After 20 long hours in the sky, I finally landed in Seattle, dropped my things to my short period rent appartment and took a taxi to Jihyo's hospital.

I finally arrived in front of her room, with a bouquet of flowers hidden behind my back, I knocked the door and waited for her to anwser.

-"Yes?" she replied in english and I got it.

-"Oppa !!" she squealed when she saw me and opened her arms for me. I smiled and walked faster to her bed, instead of taking her in my arms I gave her the flowers. She looked surprised and smiled, I gave her, she smelt the flowers and looked at me again.

-"Gomawo-yo"

I shook my head and smiled at her.

-"How are you feeling? Does it hurt?" I asked her while looking at her leg that was wrapped in a splint.

-"It's ok, because they're giving me painkillers it can be ok"

I sat next to her on her bad and patted the back of her head.

-"Can you walk?" I asked and she laughed.

-"Of course not oppa, I've got out of surgery yesterday" I responded her laugh.

-"Are you not going to take me in your arms?" she asked while pouting, I laughed and hugged her, she laughed soflty and hugged me back tightly.

-"I've missed you" I told her and kissed her temple. She simply smiled and hugged me tighter.

-"hum, hum"

We pulled back quickly when we heard someone caughing behind us.

-"I'm sorry to disturbe you but I need to do a little check up" a voice said in english, I turned toward the voice and saw a tall man wearing a white blouse. "Your boyfriend?" he asked Jihyo.

Jihyo shook her head: "Soon my husband" she answered and I blushed a little.

-"Hi, I'm doctor Sheperd, orthopedic surgeon and I took care of the lady" He hold his hand for me to shake it. I shook his hand: "I'm Gary Kang". He then turned to Jihyo.

-"Well, let's see that leg" he started to check her leg. He then checked Jihyo's condition to make sure she was ok after the surgery. Seeing Jihyo being thru a check up and staying still made me proud of her and I was smiling by myself remembering how she would let me touch her and be close to her in the hospital when she did not want to see anyone and did not want anyone to speak nor touch her back then.

Jihyo started her rehab two days after and she stayed in the hospital for a full month, every day exercising her knee. We spend the other month living in the appartment I rented near her hospital going back and force from the appart to the hospital for her rehab.

For the third month of rehab, her doctors gave us a green light to go back to Korea and end the rehab there.

I was nervous, I stayed without moving for at least 5 minutes when I finally decided to ring the bell. The owner of the house came and opened the door. I bowed immédiatly and then looked at her face, her eyes were wide open of shock and she frowned her brow and closed the door.

-"Mrs. Song !" I yellep when she closed the door right in front of me. "Mrs. Song I want to talk to you about Jihyo, please... I know you miss your daughter and I know she misses you" I said and waited but the door did not move. I lost my hopes and started to turn back to my car when I heard the door open. I turned back quickly and bowed to Jihyo's mother watching me with and expressionless face. She made me a sign to go in and I did, following her closely.

She sat down around her coffee table and I sat on my knees poletly facing her. I was looking down but I could feel her glare. I lift my head and looked at her.

-"Good morning Mrs. Song.... I...I.." I was stuttering. "I"m sorry." I started and bowed again. She kept looking at me waiting to see what I would say after that. 

-"Jihyo's fine. She.. She went to Seattle and got her knew fixed, she has almost fully recover thanks to the rehab and she's back in Korea now. I... I know that the last time you saw her you had an argument but I know that she needs you.. and she missed you. I don't want to be the reason Jihyo loss her mom. I know you care for her and she cares for you. I know that you two were close in the past and... I know you don't like me but .... I hope that maybe.. maybe you could give me a chance... For Jihyo.... We want to get married. I love her. I love her so much and I promise you I'll make her happy. I promise you I'll never hurt her ! I'll work hard, I've finished my studies and I'm going to find a job and I'll take a good care of her... Please Mrs. Song, forgive us for what happened. Forgive me for being in love with your daughter and I beg you to give me the hand of your daughter. I won't marry her till you agree with it" I bowed again. The silence was heavy and the fact that she had not say a word yet was making me really anxious.

-"I'm sorry, I was being selfish, Do you know how painful it is for a mother to know that your baby girl had been attacked, to know that she has been soo harm that se tried to kill herself. I wanted her to leave you, I wanted you to leave her alone, because I was convinced that seeing you everyday would make her remember what she's been threw, her days at the hospital,  and I thought that she would never be able to move on with you as a reminder of her darkest days. I wanted to take her far away from what happened, I wanted her to forget and to have a new start. But in reality, after the fight I had with her I realized that the one who was hurt by seeing you was me. Because I could not forget that she met you at the hospital and so I couldn't earase the past. But eventually I finally understood, that the one wanting to forget and have a new start was me. Because, my daughter.. She'll never be able to forget, how could she ? How can someone forget such an awful thing. She did not need to forget but she needed to learn how to live with that burdenning past, with thoses burdenning memories and nightmares. And I've realized that she did not needed to find how to earase the past, memories but she needed something to lean on, something or rather someone that make her smile again, someone that make her feel alive again and she found you and you did that to her. And... And I'm a bad mother, I'm not qualified to help my own daughter, I couldn't even understand her when you did..." her mother started to cry, it broke my heart... I got closer to her and placed my hand on her shoulder, she kept on: " I'm so sorry Gary... Do you think she will agree to see me ever again ?"

-"Of course Mrs.Song. She will and I think she's waiting for this even if she doesn't say so. I know she has a picture of you and her in her wallet and I know she looks at it from times to times. Even if she tries to hide it I know she cries sometimes in the bathroom while wondering if she should or not press the call button on your name. I also know that we can't get married without you, I know that even if she doesn't say so she wants your support, your permission for our weeding but she's being her stubborn self when she pretends she doesn't need you to agree to our wedding etc.. she's just too proud to say so. Please mrs. Song do come to my place with me and talk to your daughter". She nodded and I her back. I was selfish all this while when I was upset at her mother or when I hated her because she just loves Jihyo as much as I do and wants her to be happy and fine. Even if she made mistakes while trying to accomplish that but we all make mistake don't we?

-"I know that she is only tunring 22 and that it can seems young to get married but.."

-"I know Gary, I know.." she patted my back and we went to my car.

-----------------

We arrived to my appartement. I know Jihyo's inside, I told her I was seeing HaHa. In the lid, her mother got nervous, I smiled at her and led her to my door. We entered my place, she was following me. Hearing the beep sound Jihyo came to the door. "Oppa ! You're ba--" she stopped midway, her eyes getting bigger when she saw her mom. "Omma..." she let out as small as a whisper. The mood was rather thense. I led the both to the couch and made them both sit I served them both coffee and left them alone. 

-"I'll be in my room if you need me" and I left. I laid down on my bed sighing, hoping they could be alright. I waited one full hour before going out. Curiosity was killing me. I did not knew what was happeneing nor why nobody had called be yet so I decided to go out of the room feeling super nervous. As I got out, I peeked in the living room and couldn't believe what I was seeing. Jihyo was sat close her mom with her phone in her hands showing her some pictures and narrating her how it was staying in Seattle. Her mother was laughing and she had her hand around her daughter's waist, holding Jihyo close. I smiled and went to them. Both looked at me, a big smile on their faces. I smiled back. Their eyes were red and I knew both had cry but now they were smiling, joking and laughing. I sat next to Jihyo and joined the fun. It felt new and good.

When the sky got dark, Mrs. Song excused herself saying it was late. Jihyo tried to invite her for dinner but she declined the offer saying she had to feed Jihyo's father, brother and sister. Jihyo hugged and kissed her mother's cheek and I accompagnied her downstair as we arrived there with my car. I followed her in silence and at the parking lot she broke the silence.

-"Gary-ha",  I looked at her and she hugged me. "Gwomapta" she thanked me and patted my back. "Forvgive me for what happened, and thank you for giving my daughter back, thank you for helping her and thank you for loving her" Tears welled up in my eyes as I hugged her back. "It's already forgotten, thank you for accepting us, thank you for having giving life to such an amazing child like Jihyo" She broke the hug and smiled to me. I took off my car keys to fetch her back home when she stopped me. "Don't, I'm going to take a cab"

-"What are you saying, I'll fetch you home" I protested.

-"No, I insist, go to my daughter's side and take good care of her, I can go home alone, thank you son" she said and left me speechless. "Thank you Omonim" I screamed and went back up.

--------------------

After having dinner with Jihyo and cleaning myself I joined her in bed. I got close to her and hugged her. She hugged me back and kissed my neck. "Thank you oppa" she said between kisses. I hugged her tighter: "What did you talk about with your mom ?" I asked, "I was so worried in the room and when I finally got out I saw you both laughing" She laughed and stopped kissing me. "We talk about everything.. And now, we're closer than before, it feels really good. We should have an opened talk like this long time ago. But this is thanks to you, thank you" she said and kissed me. I kissed her back and broke the kiss. I pulled her to me and we fell alseep, he head on my chest, both hugging each oter.

-------------------

Today was finally THE DAY. I was deadly nervous, my heart couldn't calm down. I was in my suits, waiting at the end of the aisle, everyone was staring at me. HaHa was my best man, EunShik, Simon and all the band was there,all smiling at me happily. On the bride's side YeoJin, Clara and Byul were the bridsmaids and Jihyo's mother was sitting at the front smiling proudly at me.

The music started, the door opened and Jihyo made her apparence at the arm of her father. She was beautiful, she's always beautiful but this time she was stunning, breathtaking, an angel on earth.. I don't know she was amazingly beautiful. She smiled at me shyly and walked down the aisle with her father. Later he gave her hand to me and we promised to love and support each other in any time, health, sickness, happiness forever. Jihyo's litte sister gave us the rings. We put each other the rings and I kissed the bride. Everyone clapped hands for us.

During the party, Jihyo was dancing with her father happyly, I was dancing with her mother and her little brother was doing the DJ.

Everything was perfect. 

After comming back from our honey moon, Jihyo's mother helped her founding an appartement not far away from her house. I found a job as a lawyer in a firm and Jihyo finished her studies. She then started taking part in swimming competition and at the same time found a job.

------------------------------------

Three years later:

Jihyo and I were walking in the hospital corridor hand in hand when we saw a familiar figure walking in the opposite direction and eventually crossing our path. When we were in front of him we bowed to him and he smiled with surprised:

-"Omo! omo! Look who's here !"

-"Anyeonghaseyo Kim-Seonsaengnim" Jihyo and I both greeted him at the same time.

-"Aigoo, always seen together in the hospital corridor" he joked and we smiled shyly but happily. We both really owned a lot to him.

-"What are you doing here seonsaengnim ?" Jihyo asked with a smile, happy to meet him again after all those years.

-"I'm going to consult a patient and decided if he will be transfert to our hospital for psychologic treatment, but what the two of you are doing here?. Still hanging out together after all those years"

-"We got married sir" I joyfuly answered him while showing my ring.

-"Oh really ?? That's amazing ! Congratulation" He commented happy for us. "Jihyo-sii, I'm so happy to see that pretty smile of yours, who would have thought you could have such a pretty smile" He had like a fatherly look in his eyes, he was sincere with his words. It made Jihyo blushed.

-"It's all thanks to you Seonsaengnim" Jihyo bowed to him, he smiled at her but denied

-"No Jihyo-sii, it's not thanks to me, it's thanks to the man next to you right now" Jihyo looked at me with a smile and I looked down embarassed.

-"Aniyo Seonsaengnim, what are you saying" I told him. Jihyo got better thanks to the treatment she got in the hospital.

-"Aniyo, I'm being honest Gary-shii. We were deseperate with her, we tried everything in therapy but it failed everytime. We failed with Jihyo but she started to get better after knowing you. She did all the important step with and thanks to you Gary-sii. Don't be humble, you are the one that made and make her smile this way." His voice was soft, both Jihyo and I blushed a little.

-"Oh and we're having a baby" Jihyo smiled changing the subject before it gets akward. Kim-Seonsaengnim was really surprised.

-"Omo! Congratulation again ! You both will be good parent !" We smiled to his comment. "And... Then it means Jihyo-sii you are fully healed now" She nodded at him. "It's really great you overcome your trauma and now are living in a normal relationship, I presume we should thank Gary-sii again." He joked and Jihyo laughed at my embarassed face. We kept talking a little more and Kim-Seonsaengnim gave us advices for our future and our parentship. After a long talk Kim-Seonsaengnim excused himself for work. I took Jihyo's hand and smiled at her.

-"Let's hurry show the picture to omonim" I smiled to her and we left.......

END

 

Oh my god the story is complete... I don't know how I feel about it haha. Do comment what you think of the last chapter and thank you for having support this story ! See you soon ~~