Angel

Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing stood still as he tried to look anywhere but the eyes of the man in front of him. He’s scared but he wouldn’t cry. He never really cried since he came here to Korea. It hasn’t even been two weeks and this- being bullied- had somehow became a part of his daily life as an exchange student from China. His back hurt from being shoved hard against the wall. His arms felt like it was going to fall off from being gripped so tightly.

 

How did he end up in this situation anyway? Every day, he tried to be cautious in everything he does. He tried not to stand out so the bullies wouldn’t notice him. His everyday was like that just so he wouldn’t end up getting beaten. But isn’t life just too cruel? Today, he just had to bump someone who was holding a cup of coffee with his hand, and with that, the coffee spilled on the man’s clothes. Not only did it dirty the branded shirt the man was wearing but the coffee was also hot, effectively burning the man’s skin.

 

“I’m so sorry,” Yixing apologized quickly but he was suddenly shoved against the wall and his arms were gripped tightly in an instant.  He really tried to be careful today but the other students just wouldn’t stop making fun of him. They were the reason why he tripped which made him bump this man… which led him to the situation he was in now.

 

And the person he just had to bump was none other than the almighty Wu Yifan, who was also a Chinese.

 

Zhang Yixing was shorter compared to the other guys in school and his very white skin didn’t help him look any manlier. He actually looked very fragile with that body of his. His face didn’t help him either. His gentle eyes, the slightly pink lips and the shy dimple that would appear every time his mouth moves to speak, actually made him look beautiful… not manly at all. His personality wasn’t a help in any way either. He was always silently still in a corner and when someone approaches and talks to him, he only replies with limited words. This is due to the little knowledge he has about the language. Though he studied Korean language in China for a year, it didn’t change the fact that he was just new here and using the foreign language was still a little awkward for him. But unfortunately, that didn’t stop some of the bastards to bully him.

 

Wu Yifan, in contrast, was very different from him. He was tall, taller than anyone else and his skin, though not tanned, but still shades darker compared to Yixing’s, made him look manly. Those deep, cold eyes and the lips that barely smile made him look even manlier. Not to mention, his attitude that is very cold towards others and his aura that made everyone stay away from him, prevented him from getting bullied, despite being a Chinese.

 

“I’m really sorry,” Yixing tried to apologize again only to regret it afterwards when he felt the grip on his arms tightened if it was even possible. It didn’t help that he was wearing a long sleeves, low-tank top. The material of the cloth was thin (because of the hot weather) which made him feel the man’s strength more.

 

His eyes settled on the ground as he felt the man’s cold stare burning his skin. He really, really wanted this to be over now so when he felt the man let go of his arms, he quickly closed his eyes, readying himself from the punch that would definitely bruise his face… only it didn’t come.

 

He opened his eyes and saw Yifan leaving. When the man was out of sight, Yixing exhaled the air he didn’t know he was holding in for so long. His body started to tremble, an aftershock maybe. He was so stiff earlier that his body couldn’t even tremble from fear.

 

He didn’t know why Yifan didn’t hurt him like how everyone does but Yixing was more than thankful for that because he didn’t have to attend classes with bruised face.

 

The Next Day

 

Yixing was sitting alone on the floor of the dance club room wearing wife beater and loose pants. He was playing his guitar to relieve the boredom he was feeling. He was done stretching and he’s been waiting for the person who wanted to practice dancing with him for quite a while now. There are no club activities today but they had promised to practice together every day after the class ends.

 

“Hyung, I’m sorry I’m late!” the boy shouted as he came in, putting his bag in the corner and quickly changed to his dance outfit.

 

“It’s fine,” Yixing said as he stopped playing guitar and watched as Jongin started to stretch. The kid was very fond of him, saying that he really liked Yixing because of his passion in dancing. And even though it hasn’t been two weeks since Yixing came here to Korea, Jongin became really attached to him, in a friendly way. Yixing was happy to have a friend like him here though he couldn’t quite keep up with the kid’s stamina. The kid was already really good at dancing so he really wonders why he still wants to practice with a Chinese like him.

 

Pushing his thoughts aside, Lay started playing his guitar again.

 

“Hyung, what happened to your arms?” Jongin asked as he stared at Yixing’s reflection in the mirror while he stretched.

 

Yixing paused what he was doing to stare at his arms. Ah… Really… He sighed in his thoughts. He didn’t know that Yifan’s grip yesterday bruised him. He never liked looking at his own body anyway. Yixing poked t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter