Hope

Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so sorry. I think I just ruined my own story. But since I promised to post a part 2, here it is. wahh I'm really sorry. I should have just ended it in the part 1 TAT

Yixing walked inside the classroom with earphones in his ears. He walked fast as he tried to ignore the shower of insults his classmates were giving him. And despite the music playing in his ears, he could still hear their loud, mocking voices. He hated it and ignoring those hurtful words was definitely the best way to save himself from feeling more pain. He sat quietly on his seat and took his mp3 from his pocket to turn the volume higher.

 

“Hey, where’s your old guitar? You aren’t playing it today?” One guy asked, laughing loudly afterwards.

 

Yixing knew that the question was meant to insult him so he ignored it. He never played his guitar in the classroom, thinking that it would catch too much attention. He only plays it during lunch time, and it would definitely be in somewhere far from the classroom, somewhere far from the building… just like what he did earlier.

 

“Why do you have cuts on your face? Did your guitar finally betray you?”

 

“Hey, hey! Yixing, answer us!”

 

They were already forming a circle around him and it was getting harder for Yixing to ignore those voices. He bowed his head lightly to stare at his hands that rested on his lap.

 

“Oi, why did Yifan save you?”

 

“Are you Yifan’s ?”

 

Yixing didn’t even know how they ended up thinking that way but there is one thing he was sure of; these guys have ed up minds.

 

“Hahahaha, yeah. He must be Yifan’s .

 

And even though Yixing wanted to talk back, he couldn’t. He didn’t want to make things worse.

 

“ZHANG YIXING!” One shouted as he slammed a book on Yixing’s desk, creating a loud ‘bang’.

 

Yixing flinched and even though his heart started to beat so fast from fear, he continued to ignore them. His eyes settled firmly on his lap.

 

“ING ZHANG YIXING, DON’T IGNORE US!”

 

Yixing was surprised when his earphones was taken away from him. “Give it back!” he shouted back almost immediately as he stood up and reached out his hands to take his earphones back but the guy was too fast. In just a blink, his earphones was already split in half.

 

“Here, I’m giving it back,” The man threw the earphones as he shoved Yixing back to his seat.

 

Yixing was dumbfounded as he stared at his earphones. He bowed his head again, his bangs covering his right eye. He bit his lower lip as he didn’t know what to say. Just how far will they go today? Yixing’s hands curled into fists and he really wanted to punch the bastards now but then, a voice interrupted them.

 

“Oi, what are you all doing there?”

 

It was Kim Junmyeon, their busy class president.

 

“I told you all to stop bullying Yixing, didn’t I?” Junmyeon scolded his classmates. He stood beside Yixing and saw the broken earphones. “Did they do this?” he asked as he took the earphones.

 

Yixing could only nod. He couldn’t lie and he would never dare to do it again to Junmyeon. He did it once before and he spent a whole hour getting lectured by the man. And everyone in the room was scared of their president, after all.

 

Junmyeon narrowed his eyes as he looked at the guys who were surrounding Yixing. “The person who broke this, buy Yixing a new one. I’ll check it tomorrow. Go back to your seats,” he ordered and everyone quickly went back to their seats, though they were growling in annoyance. Junmyeon only sighed at this. “And you”

 

Yixing quickly looked away when he met eyes with Junmyeon.

 

“Yixing-ah, I won’t ask you to let me report this to the school again but this can’t go on forever. I don’t like this. I heard about your guitar and now this?” Junmyeon swayed the earphones in front of Yixing’s face. “Think about it again and tell me when you’re ready. Here, I’m letting you borrow mine.”

 

Yixing stared at the new set of earphones that was placed on his desk and before he could even refuse, Junmyeon had already gone back to his seat.

 

Yixing only smiled, then. It had always been like this. When he thinks that he couldn’t take it anymore, someone will come and help him.

 

When Yixing first came here, he was really nervous. He heard that Chinese exchange students are often bullied in Korea. He wasn’t wrong. Almost everyone made fun of him as soon as the teacher left the classroom. That is until Junmyeon came, of course. He stopped everyone and talked to Yixing. He made him feel comfortable. Yixing knew that it was his responsibility as the class president but that didn’t stop him from admiring the man. Yixing could feel that Junmyeon really cared about him and everyone in the class.

 

And then there’s Jongin who came to talk to him after seeing him dancing silently in the corner of the dance club room (Junmyeon forced him to join) when there was no club activities. He talked to him freely and they became friends immediately. He didn’t even care that Yixing is a Chinese. Honestly, Jongin could have laughed at him for being shorter despite being older (just like how everyone did) but he didn’t. He didn’t care about Yixing’s flaws at all.

 

And now, there’s Yifan. Saving a stranger alone from three guys is no joke, you know. He really didn’t know what could have happened to him earlier if Yifan didn’t come. Though he was sure that what happened earlier is the last time, Yixing was still really thankful. He didn’t know how he fell asleep while crying like that but when he woke up, Yifan was already gone. He didn’t mind that at all but he just wished he could have at least thanked the man.

Yixing woke up when he felt someone poking his cheek, in a very painful way btw. He opened his eyes to see who it was and there, he saw Jongin with a very annoyed expression on his face.

 

Jongin was literally soaking the cotton ball with alcohol and then, he would shove it to Yixing’s cheek, the cotton still dripping with alcohol. Yixing actually thought that Jongin should have just poured the alcohol directly to his wound. It felt the same anyway.

 

 “Jongin-ah, can’t you be a little gentler?” Yixing asked the kid only to regret it afterwards because Jongin pressed the cotton harder on his skin.

 

“No!” Jongin quickly refused in a shout. “You could have asked for help! What if Yifan-hyung wasn’t there? What if he didn’t come? What could have happened to you?” he asked continuously in anger, tears forming in his eyes but they never fall.

 

Yixing was taken aback at the questions thrown to him. It’s not like asking for help never crossed his mind. It was just that he was afraid. It would be really nice if someone would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter