Meeting through destiny

It's just a stupid curse

Xiumin was walking around the college when his steps stops, he can hear sad melody played on piano which makes his heart races. He peek through the door crack, he can see a girl playing the piano. He then sneak into the auditorium and sat there to watch the girl play. It was full of emotion and sorrow. Xiumin didnt realise a tear fell to his cheeks as he watch the girl play. He realised the song she paly was kiss the rain by Yiruma.

Xiumin awake from his daydream as the girl song is about to finish. When the song ended Xiumin clap his hand which surprised the girl. That girl is Haru.

Haru was about to leave when she realised someone else was in the auditorium but Xiumin stops her. "Dont go" said Xiumin as he walk to the stage. Haru stood there wondering where the voice coming from as the auditorium is dark and only the stage is shine by light.

At last Xiumin arrived at the stage and he surprised Haru. "Haru" said Xiumin which surprised Haru. "how do you know my name?"said Haru as she covered half of her face with mask(the one that people wear when they have flu). Surprised by Haru reaction Xiumin then said "Joo-won told me...by the way my name is Xiumin" while giving his hand to shake. Haru then said "I dont want to know you" emphasizing that she just wanna know how Xiumin know her name.

"its very beautiful" compliment Xiumin. Haru was about to leave but her steps stops when Xiumin asked"will we meet again?". Haru stood still without looking back at Xiumin and then she leave the auditorium quickly.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello all my readers. greetings...

How is it so far???please comment..all your comment will be appreaciated..I will try  my hardest to update frequently...>_<...Goodbye my precious readers...peace out >_< v