...A start

It's just a stupid curse

After knowing what cause her parents death, Haru swear never to show affections, ever again. From that day, she locked herself from the outside world, she tries not to involved with the outside world. She always wears black and kept the hoodie or cap on, its a shield she create for herself that say 'GO AWAY'.

She was different from her appearance, from outside she was a tough girl but inside she was lonely and fragile. Piano was the only thing that kept her company.

Few years passed...

Haru is now a college student in her second year. She's majoring in ancient medicine hoping that one day she could find the cure for her curse.

"Ya-ah~ Haru," said one of the girl who like to bully her but never succedded bullying Haru because Haru will only give her the deathly stare that always scare the girl off.

Haru always have her earpiece on, sometimes there's music playing, sometimes it's not. That time there is no music playing but she ignore the girl pretend that she did not hear the girl as Haru countinue to read her book on medicine.

The girl then tap her shoulder lightly, still Haru ignores her.

Then the girl spoke "You're lucky that you have your earpiece on, if not you'll be dead." Hearing the word dead Haru stares the girl and spoke creppily "I would love to see that happen."

The girl clears and say "Ehem, let's go girls!" The girl then leave with her supposedly gang.

"Haru-ah good morning!" said So-yeong happily. So-yeong majored in dancing which is ballet. So-yeong was completely different from Haru, Haru was the moody one while So-yeong is the happy virus girl. She know about Haru's curse but still she stays friend with her.

From a far......

"What a unique looking girl..." said Xiumin. He saw this girl who attracts his attention.

"Which girl?" asked Joo-won.

"That girl.."said Xiumin and point with his mouth (lips).

"YAH!" said Joo-won. "That girl in pink is my woman." said Joo-won half shouting.

"No!" said Xiumin "..that girl in black with the hoodie on."

Joo-won watched closely. "Oh..that's Haru.."

"Haru.." said Xiumin. Joo-won asked Xiumin if he wanted to be intoduced to Haru. Xiumin said

"No...let destiny bring us together."

Author POV

Xiumin was a new transfered student from China. He was majoring in music, he played the guitar. Xiumin met Joo-won in the music studio where Joo-won practice with his group for some performance.