Who is he??

It's just a stupid curse

Haru was walking slowly by the sidewalk listening to music with her earpiece on. Suddenly,she stops when she felt a apir of hands quickly wrapping her waist. She paused and quickly yanked the hands off her waist, she turns her body around to confront the owner of the hands.It was Min-ki,the one who liked to harass Haru.Min-ki believe that Haru was just like any other girls who bowed to him for his sweet little words,he also liked Haru because Haru rejected him so much that he accept it as a challenge.  Back to the story..."Haru-ah, want to go to the mall with me?we can watch movie or we can go shopping.Girls like to go shopping don't they??"said Min-ki.Haru corrects her jacket and try to leave when Min-ki grab Haru wrist,hard. "Yah, let me go,you're hurting me" Haru loud voice make people around them to stare. Xiumin who was coincidently nearby that time surprised to hear a familiar cold voice."Haru.."said Xiumin. Xiumin ran to the voice.

When Xiumin arrived at the scene, he saw Min-ki who was grabbing Haru wrist and try to force Haru to go with him. Xiumin then yank Min-ki hands off Haru wrist and Xiumin pull her and put Haru behind him. They are about to get into a fight when two security came and dismissed the crowd. Haru who was standing behind Xiumin taht time yank Xiumin shirt and signaling him to get away from the scene.Xiumin then brought Haru to a nearby pond and sat on one of the benches. They sat there silently for quite some time. Xiumin who feel like he deserved some explanation start the conversation "who is he?" asked Xiumin. Haru just sat there and keep looking at the ground. Xiumin who understand the situation that eventhough he asked Haru will not speak. Xiumin try to examined her if Haru was okay, Xiumin eyes stops when he saw Haru wrists which are red. Xiumin took Haru wrist and examined it carefully, which shock Haru.

Haru never felt that way. The way Xiumin examined her wrist carefully and constantly asking if she was okay or is it hurt makes Haru cheeks felt hot and embarassed for unknown reason. She forgets about the curse she live with for one second and then suddenly, she felt a sharp pain on her chest which brought her back to reality."Don't touch me" said Haru coldly.She tried to leave her seat when she felt another sharp pain which makes Haru kneel to the ground. Haru let out a small scream which shock Xiumin. Xiumin tried to help Haru but stops when she gave him a cold stare and said "don't ever come near me again". Haru leave Xiumin in a shock state. Xiumin stood still while seeing Haru walk away from him.