What is so special about him???

It's just a stupid curse

Haru was walking in pain when she arrived at her dorm. So-yeong who was just coming back from a date with Joo-won saw Haru who can barely stand. She run to Haru and ask what happened. Haru tried to speak but no words come out from . She was covered in sweat and So-yeong knows that Haru is in deep pain. She tried to call Joo-won for help but Haru stops her. So-yeong didn't know what to do. Haru assured her that she's fine and want her to help Haru to get into her room. Not long after putting Haru to sleep, So-yeong received a phone call from joo-won and ask if Haru was already at home and is she okay. So-yeong confused at that time and ask Joo-won back hoe did he know that Haru is unwell. Joo-won said that Haru was with Xiumin earlier.

Day after that...

Haru wakes up feeling better than yesterday. So-yeong was already gone out, Probably out on a date with Joo-won. Deep down her heart she's envy of all the couples who can feel love "Xiumin..."she whispered. "What is the difference between you and the others?" "why are you the only one that makes me felt this way?"questions after questions runs into her head. " I have to stop it or it will be too late" said Haru. She is getting ready to go out, she likes to walk beside the river while listening to her favourite music.