CHAPTER 6

You're my fate

>>> TAENG PENTHOUSE

After a non stop film shooting, Taeng finally get the holiday for a week. This opportunities not comes always, so he just take this advantage to get the full rest in his house. He dont feels like going anywhere. Since the holiday starts, Taeng rarely sees Jessica in the house. That girl did not tell him where the hell is she gone everyday.

Taeng is watching the show on television alone. He just come home after dinner with his bff, Yuri. Then, the door was opened and there is Jessica who just coming home from somewhere.

“hey handsome boy...”, Jessica approach Taeng first.

“hmmm..where do you come from? I haven’t seen you for 2 days already..”, Taeng actually worry about that girl but he still keeps his coldness.

“i’ve got something to do..sorry i didn’t tell you..”, Jessica answered shortly.

“Sica..are you hiding something from me? Do you have a boyfriend already?”, Taeng-

“yahhh ! There is no need for that, i’ve got you already right..my eternally bf..haha..”, Jessica answered jokingly.

“so why do you look so happy? Is there something you want to share with me?”, Taeng-

“nope..i’m tired Taeng..i’m going to sleep now..bye..”, Jessica cut the conversation. She running towards her room.

“aishhh this girl..i’m not finished yet..”, Taeng did not satisfied with Jessica answered. He still have many questions to ask. Especially about Tiffany Hwang. This morning he has go to the mansion but like normally he wait outside just to see Tiffany from a far. But strangely that girl did not coming out from the house like usually. So he feels dissapointed and just driving home after that.

***

There is only 3 days left before Taeng starts working again. He’s already tired stay at home, so he decided to take a walks at town today. He do asked Jessica but that girl refused because she said that she have another program with her friends.

“haven’t i told you to find a girlfriend right my dear..so that she can accompany you whenever you want to go..so that she can take care of you whenever i’m not around..dont you have the feeling to have one? Or you want me to find you one? ”, Jessica said while busy touch up her face.

Taeng was standing on the wall, looking at the girl. “hmmm..i dont come here to listen your babbling again Miss Jung..”, Taeng-

Jessica smiles. “that is you..whenever i talked, you never once to listen..i was just saying the truth Taengoo..you cant rely on me everytime, i also got my own life..”, Jessica-

“hmmm...whatever Sica...”, Taeng leaving the room frustrating.

Yuri is busy with his work while his other friend also busy with their life. Although Taeng is a famous actor, but in this kind of situation, he do feels lonely. With his professional disguise skill, Taeng going out alone driving his black Range Rover.

***

Jessica and Tiffany are going for shopping again. This is the secret that Jessica been hiding from Taeng. She knows that if Taeng finds out that she takes Tiffany going out like this, that guy will gone mad. That is why she prefer not to tell about this matter to Taeng. Unplanned to Jessica, suddenly she met again with her old friend David at the mall. Since David is a friendly man, so Tiffany can get along with him easily.

Unknown to them, there standing Taeng watching them from a far. Taeng really mad seems how intimate that guy to Tiffany. He just feels like want to punch that guy face but his pride stopped him from doing so. He has another planned to punish that girl later.

 

>>> KIM MANSION

For the first time after 20 years, Taeng finally steps into this big mansion of his late father. If not because of that girl, he will never come here. Never in his life.

Jessica and Tiffany just reached the house after a whole day outing together. Tiffany feels so happy today because its been a while already since she get the chance to go out from this big house. However the smiles on the eye smiles princess did not remain for a long time because without they know someone already waiting for them at the living room. The darken aura start to filling the house right now.

“errr...Taeng? why you are here?”, Jessica stuttering because she never expect that guy will come back to this house.

With his cold stare, Taeng answered “ why? Cant i come here? Isn’t this is my house...”

Tiffany dont know what to do. She really feels scared right now especially when looking at the guy expression. He really looks so scary with those tense face.

“errr...but...errr...its not what i means..Taeng...i can explain everything...”, Jessica-

“keep it Sica..i dont need your explaination..”, Taeng walk towards Tiffany which standing beside Jessica.

“Taengoo yahhh..this is not her fault..i’m the one that want her to accompany me going out today...”, Jessica holding Taeng arm to stop that guy from moving.

“Sica..let go of my hand now..i need to talk with this girl...”, Taeng said with his heartless face.

“but Taeng...”, Jessica still trying to calm down her cousin.

“i said let go of my hand Jung Soyeon..”, Taeng-

Hearing Taeng calling her with that name really makes Jessica afraid. Taeng will never calling her with the name unless he really mad. So she just step ahead giving a space for Taeng to stand infront of Tiffany.

Her heart beat so fast right now because she’s too afraid. Tiffany starts shaking when Taeng near to her.

“who do you think you are?! Who allows you to going out from this house?! Who give you permission to have fun outside?!”, Taeng yelling infront of Tiffany face.

“......”, Tiffany lost her words.

“you really ungrateful huh village girl !!! just the same as “THE OLD STUPID ” that ruin my family life..did you forget where do you come from?! Where did i collect you?! You want me to remind you???!! Huh !!!”, Taeng really lost his patience. Its still clear in his mind how intimates Tiffany with that guy earlier.

“where do you put your dignity? Flirting with mens just like that..do you proud to show to people huh?!”, Taeng-

“what are you?! Ohhoo..i forgot..that you are a right..oh no, not that, maybe a is better i think...”, Taeng-

Hearing those harsh words, Tiffany cannot helps but to tearing down. She really feels down right now. Taeng words really hurting her. She feels like her dignity is so cheap to this guy.

“Taeng !!! stop it..what are you talking about? Watch your word !”, Jessica cannot stand anymore.

“i dont know why you always defend this village girl Sica..cant you see that she only taking advantage on you? How much you have spend for her? Its too much for a maid like her Sica..she dont deserve all those thing..what are her if she’s not a then..open your eyes and see it!”, Taeng-

Panggg !!! A slap landing on Taeng’s cheek. Jessica could not contain anymore. 

“hmmm...because of this girl you slap me..thanks a lot my lovely cousin...”, by that Taeng walks outside and after few seconds the sound of his car speeding up filling the house.

***

Jessica did not going back to the penthouse that day. She just stay in Kim mansion, trying hard to calm down Tiffany which looks so weak right now. Tiffany never stop blaming herself for that incident. She even said that she wants to leave the mansion because she dont deserve to stay here anymore. But Jessica did not agree with that plan, she gives many positive reasons why Tiffany should just stay living in that mansion.