CHAPTER 5

You're my fate

>>> KIM MANSION

Tiffany really amazed once she steps inside the mansion. This house is so big and the design is so beautiful. Its so peaceful to be in here. But dont know why, Tiffany feels something is not right because it looks so lonely. Since she arrived here, she never seen anyone except the guard at the gate.

Jessica is the one that bring Tiffany here today. Taeng refused to follow them because he still cannot accept his father wrongdoing. Although the house is given to him since Mr. Kim died 10 years ago but he dont really cant accept it. He hates everything related to his father and that . Taeng never come back into this mansion. Although it looks so big but actually the looks do not really show the truth feeling of the owner. There are so many bad memories of this house. The only thing that he remembered about this mansion is the day when he and his mother was chasing out like they are the beggar.

“this house is so big miss Jessica..who’s house is this?”, Tiffany curious.

“This is Kim Mansion..Taeng father own this...”, Jessica explained.

“ohh..so who live here? His parents?”, Tiffany still wants to know more.

“nope..nobody live here anymore except for the guards, the maids and the gardeners..”, Jessica answered.

“so where did his parents live? Oversea?”, Tiffany-

“hmmm...they’ve gone..Taeng parents had passed away..thats why nobody live here anymore..not even Taeng..”, Jessica reluctantly answered.

“errr...”, Tiffany. Seeing Jessica reaction, she feels like not going to continue with another questions.

***

“from now on, this will be your room Tiffany...”, Jessica bring Tiffany to one of the room in the big mansion.

“errr...its so big miss..”, Tiffany really did not expect to live in this biggest house she ever seen in her life.

“its okay..please make yourself comfortable here Tiff..you better get your rest now..i’ll have another thing to do..if you need anything just tell me okay..ohhh and one more thing, just called me Jessica, drop the formality..”, by then Jessica left the room.

After Jessica left, Tiffany take a look at the whole room. It was so luxury for her. Never once she thinks that she can live in this kind of house. She feels happy for a while. But when the thought about Taeng come to her mind, all the happiness gone. She can feels how hates Taeng is to her since that moment. Although she already explained that it is not her plan at all, but that guy never once try to hear it.

***

Its been 3 months already since Tiffany live here, but she never get to see Taeng for once. That guy never appear since they left her village. Although she got to live in this big mansion, but she feels like living in a prison. She really dont know what to do here anymore. Everyday, she just waking up just to do the house chores helping all the maids cleaning up the house. Only the maids are the friends that she have here. Luckily all of them treat her good and they are all so nice.

Tiffany feels so thankful because instead of the maids, Jessica always come to this mansion just to visit her. At least, she got Jessica to share all her stories and with that, she’s not feeling so lonely. Sometimes, Jessica will also bring her to shopping mall and interesting place in Seoul. She really appreciates what Jessica had done for her. That girl never treat her bad although in the reality, everyone keep blaming her for what had happen at the village especially that guy, Kim Taeyeon.

“hye Tiff...”, Jessica just arrived at the mansion. She see Tiffany at the garden watering the flowers there so she walks toward that girl.

Hearing that voice already making Tiffany happy. Its been a month since Jessica did not come here. “Jess..finally you are here..i really missed you...”, Tiffany hug Jessica.

“really? I missed you too..hehe..”, Jessica joking around.

“why you did not come here for too long?”, Tiffany asked.

“ohh..actually i’m busy taking care of Taeng..he have shooting in America, so we are there for about 2 weeks..after that shooting settled, we need to rush to Thailand for another movie shots..thats why i didn’t come here..that guy is really a fenomena right now..everyone want him..”, Jessica feels excited telling about Taeng.

“wow ! you must be so happy to be by his side for every seconds..i adore you so much Jessica..”, Tiffany already feels comfortable with Jessica till there is no secret among them. Yes. Jessica knows that Tiffany really likes and loves his cousin.

“happy? I dont think so..do you know how stress i am to handle that guy..day by day, he becomes more annoying you know..luckily i loved him so much, if not i dont think i will stay working for him..”, Jessica-

“yeah, he’s so lucky to have you in his life..”, Tiffany-

“why your sounds so sad?  Do you have a problem here Tiff? If you do, just tell me...”, Jessica-

“no..i’m okay here..it just i missed my grandma so much..Jess..can i going back to my hometown for a while?”, Tiffany-

“i dont think its a good idea right now..if Taeng knows about this, he will be crazy mad at you..you know him right?”, Jessica-

“Jess..sometimes i really curious, if Taeng really hates me so why he stills keep me here..why dont he just let me go from here? So that he dont need to have any relation with me anymore...”, Tiffany-

Hearing those question making Jessica dumbfounded for a while. Finally this question coming out from Tiffany’s mouth. She already expected that this day will come.

“i dont have the answer Tiff..Taeng is a really complex guy and i actually dont understand what is in his mind..he’s so secretive since he lost his parents...”, Jessica-