CHAPTER 7

You're my fate

“hey...stopped it Taeng..this is your 20th shots already..you’re just gonna hurt yourself..”, Yuri which is Taeng’s bff advising him.

“stop nagging me Yul..i dont want the 2nd Jessica Jung here...”, Taeng said in his drunken state.

“yahhh...we’re worry about you..Jessica keeps nagging at you because she really loves you, because she care about you so much Taeng..you should be thankful for that...”, Yuri-

“she loves me? Huh...You never understand me Yul..nobody ever understand me..Jessica also has changed after meeting with that village girl..i’m better going to follow my parents...haha...”, Taeng really stress right now.

“let me send you home Taeng..you’re not sane anymore...”, Yuri took Taeng out of that club.

***

Arrived at the home, because there is nobody there so Yuri bring Taeng to his room. Seeing Jessica was not here so Yuri decided to call for that girl so that she knows about Taeng condition.

Although Jessica still mad with what Taeng had done at Tiffany, but she still going back to the penthouse. She do not have the heart to let that guy hurting himself. After all, she really loves Taeng so much no matter how bad that guy is. Its her promise to Taengs’ mother.

“sorry for troubling you Yuri..”, Jessica just arrived.

“no biggie Jess..he is my friend too..”, Yuri-

“hmmm...luckily he had  a friend like you Yul..if not i dont what will happen to him..”, Jessica-

“i smells something fishy with your statement Jess..what is wrong with you guy?”, Yuri asked.

“i also dont know how to explain Yul..but what can i say, he changed a lot now..sometimes, i feels like i dont know him anymore..”, Jessica-

 “yeah..i also feels the same way Jess..he looked different now..but why did he changed so suddenly..since i know him, he is the only my guy friend that dont like to drink till drunk..but what happen to him lately so unaccepted..would you mind to tell me what is really happening to him Jess?”, Yuri cannot stand to see his friend like that anymore.

Jessica take a deep breath. She knows Yuri is Taeng’s bff and he supposed to know about what is happening. She should not hiding from Yuri anymore maybe, and by doing that at least Yuri can helps her to bring back the old Taeng.

“what??? So that girl is the problem here...”, Yuri had been told about everything.

“no, she is not the problem..the real problem here is Taeng himself..if he dont change his thought about the village girl, he will continue to live like this forever..he just to ego to accept the reality Yul...”, Jessica sharing her thought.

“well..we know how he hates all the matters that relates to village especially when it comes about his father case..”, Yuri-

“i know but Yul till when he will keeps his revenge? Even to not related people...it so not fair Yul..”, Jessica-

“hmmm...give me times to think the solution for his problem..if i got any idea, i will tell you immediately..”, Yuri-

***

After that incident, the relationship between Taeng and Jessica was affected too. They do not communicate with each other like before. Jessica will only talk to Taeng about his working stuff. Besides that, Jessica choose to be silent rather than opening . Although Taeng has apologizes from her but the condition is still remain like that.

One morning, Jessica awakened with a big problem create by her cousin. She really mad with that guy now. Why did he do something without thinking about the effect.

Taeng was eating his breakfast when a newspaper flying over his face. There standing Jessica with her cold stare.

“whats wrong with you? Are you crazy?”, Taeng feels annoying.

“i’m the one should asked you...what is wrong with you?! What have you done now Taeng? Why you have to be so stupid?!”, Hellsica mode is on now.

Taeng flip back the newspaper and there are his picture on the cover page. But it is not a good one because that is the picture from last night hot scene. Its Hyuna. Taeng really shocked with the news.

“errr...how come...”, Taeng-

Jessica passing her ipad to Taeng showing the full hot video of him and that girl in a room. Taeng stunned watching that stuff.

“errr...Jess..why...”, Taeng speechless.

“dont ask me..you are the one that making it be like this..where do you put your brain huh?!”, Jessica-

“but Sica, this is not true..the girl seduces me..she is the one that forcing me into that..she said she is not feeling well so she asked me to send her home..but at her home something come up..and...”, Taeng try to tell the truth but he knows Jessica will not eat that.

“owhhh..so you want to say that the girl trying to trap you into her? Haha..what a funny story Kim Taeyeon..”, Jessica-

“Sica...trust me..its not my fault..”, Taeng is begging right now.

“seriusly, you dissapointing me Taeng..”, Jessica-

The hot story affected Taeng’s career because Taeng denied the story while that girl keeps telling other that Taeng is the one that forcing her into that thing. Because of the continuos conflict, his rating was dropped. He loses many job opportunities and the sponsorship also starts to cancel their agreement with him. His popularity keeps downing in a blink of eyes. Taeng just stayed at home as he dont want to meet with the paparazzi that keep chasing him since that bad day.