4...

The Process of Lemonade

A/N: I know it's been a while and I'm doing this whole editing and re-writing project on all my stories. (spoiler: i have like 10.) I'l do my best to not be so lazy and have more chapters ^^

 


 

Class ends and you walk out together, Jiyong’s attitude has done a complete 180. He’s enthusiastically talking to you about something you couldn’t for the life of you follow with his arms flying everywhere in his excitement. You didn’t even notice the hushed chats around you anymore, all your focus is on him until he walks out if the school door towards the back gate. You stop in confusion and call to him asking where he’s going.

“Don’t feel like class.” He calls back happily and waves lazily. You stifle a giggle at his childness.

“Where are you going then?” You yell to his retreating figure.

“Away.” You can hear his smirk and frown at his vagueness. “Wanna join?” He whips around 20 feet away from you with his hands in his pockets and a raised eyebrow. You blink at the thought and then shake your head and leave towards the other direction. You hear him huff and mutter something but you’re off to your English class, which you were extremely excited for, though you would never admit out loud to anyone.

As you walk towards where you think you’re class will be you pass a staircase and hear some giggles and laughter. Half curious and half lost you decided to peek around to ask for directions. You know you have about five more minutes until class officially starts but you would rather not take that chance. As you round the corner you realize you’ve made a huge mistake as you discover a couple making out. You gasp in shock and the guy locks eyes with you. Seungri quickly motions you to leave and you stumble away as fast as your legs will take you. Your mind is still trying to process the scene you saw and in your daze state you manage to almost walk into the back of an open door.

“Aish watch out.” A hand grabs your arm to pull you back at the last moment. You turn behind you to Seungri, whose hair is a mess with lip stick stains everywhere around his lips and neck. He has a smile on his face as he watches you stare at him on utter confusion and surprise.

“Sup maknae.” He finally breaks the silence. “You lost?” He asks as if you didn’t just walk in on him with a girl practically on him. You yank your arm away from his grip and turn on your heels practically sprinting away from him. You hear him yell after you but you keep your head down as you weave through the crowd. You only stop when you get a good hall distance away from him and lean against the wall to catch your breath. You look around at people staring at you. You close your eyes wanting nothing more than to disappear. I should have just went with Jiyong. Why did I think to stay?

You hear someone clear their throat and you re-open your eyes. There’s Youngbae leaning down to look up at you sideways. He has a smile that looks like he’s going to laugh at any moment.

“You okay Minhee-yah?” He asks looking very amused and slightly concerned. You franticly nod your head in response. His laugh makes you relax a little and you start giggling.

“What in the world were you rushing to get away from?” He continues to laugh while smoothing out your hair. You quickly move away from his hands and start smoothing it yourself. Right before you answer him, your see a lot of movement in your peripheral vision. Youngbae turns his head towards where you just came from and he takes an exasperated breath. There’s Seungri waltzing down the middle of the hall with everyone in his path parting like the red sea did for Moses. You gasp once more as you see he still hadn’t bothered to wipe any lipstick stains or fix the crow’s nest state of his hair. He catches your eye and smiles, just as happily to you as he did moments earlier, when you had ran.

“Maknae don’t run from me. That’s not nice” He pinches your cheeks a bit too hard and you wince. He then starts to roughly ruffle your hair into a horrible tangled mess. The whole time, of course, everyone and their mother are gaping at you three. Youngbae flicks Seungri’s forehead and then turns to ask if any nearby girls have a handkerchief or tissue. He gets about twenty girls surrounding him, trying to hand him their handkerchiefs. As soon as Youngbae turns around Seungri throws an arm over your shoulder.

“Seungri?”

“That’s not my name.” He sings, making an effort to look anywhere but you.

“Oh. Um, oppa?” You mutter. Come on Minhee, have a backbone.

“Neh?” He turns to look down at you with a huge smile.

“You’re going to get lipstick on me.” You state quietly leaning away from him. He lets go of you and looks down at himself seemly noticing the state he’s in. Youngbae at this point has wiggled free from the girls and comes back to begin scrubbing Seungri’s face and neck with makeup remover wipes.

“Yah Hyung, that hurts.” Seungri whines and resists Youngbae’s hold.

“Hold still you Panda.” Youngbae orders and you basically are just standing there watching these two boys wrestle on the floor. Eventually Youngbae gives up and they both stand up looking like they just got out of bed. You start laughing at the state they’re in and completely forgot your need to still find your next class.

Unfortunately the school didn’t forget and the bell indicating class rang on schedule. Youngbae starts chuckling at your deflated state and then puts his hand out and motions for you to give him something. You scrunch your eyebrows and look up at him confused.

“Schedule Minhee-yah.” He smiles softly. You instantly blush and rustle through your pockets for your crumbled up schedule. Once you hand the boys your schedule they scan over it and almost instantly Seungri snaps his head towards you with a wicked smirk. Before you realize he’s grabbed your wrist and is dragging you off to god-knows-where. Oh and Youngbae is kind of left in the dust but has failed to notice. You know this because as you are being kidnapped, you hear an “Oh Min-huh… Panda what the hell?!” Although very quickly he catches up and smacks Seungri across the back of the younger’s head. You are still in bewilderment, now watch these two interact. Within seconds the three of you are walking into a classroom. You realize this and your eyes almost pop out of your head as fear grips your heart as again everyone in the classroom, including the teacher, turns to stare at you. Great. I can do this though. Deep breaths, no worries.

Youngbae goes over to speak to the teacher while Seungri ignores everything else and drags you to the back of the room. Out of the corner of your eye you see Youngbae bowing politely.

“Maknae.” Seungri’s voice snaps your attention back to him. His face is approximately five inches from your own. You would have tumbled backwards had not the person on the other side of you caught you. You look at a girl upside down and she smile softly to you as she helps you up. Before you can even say thank you she looks up at Seungri with a completely different expression.

“Aish moron stop hunting in broad daylight. Especially,” she continued not even letting him speak. “When you still have the marks of your last victim.” She points at him with narrowed eyes. Your eyes follow hers and your realize Seungri’s shirt’s top buttons were broken and part of his left shoulder was exposed. You gasp as you process the sight right when Seungri looks down at himself. Before words can even be said, the whole room gave up whispering and had erupted into chatter. You hear the teacher franticly trying to hush everyone and finally you’re able to peel your eyes away from Seungri’s shoulder to the girl, smugly sitting back in her chair. Seungri shrugs and sits back, not bothering to even fix his shirt, although his humor is gone and he has a frown edged on his handsome face. She gives him an amused snort then turns towards you and practically pulls you to the seat on the other side of her. You instantly tense when several girls surround you. For a second you think this is going to be one of those clique high school bullying-moments. Fortunately, they all give you warm smiles and one of them hugs you to her chest and pets your hair.

“You must have been so scared with that wolf!” She coos. “Don’t worry I, Bom Park, will protect you. Unnie won’t let him get close to you EVER again.” She finishes while smushing you more into her chest.

Maybe this is a new improved form of torture. You concur. The first girl tsks and scolds Bom as she pulls you from her grasp.

“Lee Chaerin, pleasure to meet me I’m sure.” She smiles and winks at you making Seungri s scoff. You instinctively turn towards him only to find him turning away. Chaerin narrows her eyes at him threateningly and the ice in her glare makes you open your mouth to ask her to stop. Before you are able to, you feel something moving around in your hair.

You screech and whip yourself around as you jump away. Everyone’s eyes are on you again as you stare at Bom and another girl who both have their hands in the air and shock on their face. You blush about 50 shades of red as you realize they were trying to fix your hair it since you’d completely forgotten the state it was in. Before you could even register what was going on, your body bolts out the door and you find yourself running down that halls to get as far away as possible.

This is the worst. I am so stupid. Dammit Woon Minhee. You MORON! Tears began to blur your eyesight in frustration and you didn’t even bother wiping them. You eventually stopped running after some time and calmed down enough to look around and see where you ran to. You were outside the school. Not the way you came in when you first arrived. You had stopped at the edge of a small forest and the end of a semi-large meadow. You could still see the Gothic layout of the school’s building, so you weren’t that far. The end-point was absolutely breathtaking and you gasp, studying everything of the scenery that surrounds in awe. The lush variety of trees were condense enough that you couldn’t see more than 20 feet in the forest but perfectly spaced that there was no set route one could walk down. There were birds chasing and chirping at each other. Walking over to the bark of the nearest tree, which happens to be an old willow, you swear you can feel the life pulsing within its old trunk. You see grasshoppers springing around in the meadow you must have ran past. Your heart tightens at the sight of the indented path you must have made when you ran through it. –Sorry nature- Your eyes gravitate close and you release your hair from its contained form. You feel your brown locks fall almost to your waist. You stand there in complete peace, finally relaxed. Tears and anxiety long forgotten. There’s a shuffle that catches your attention and you whip yourself around to find a retreating figure frozen mid-step.