I crave you (Bambam's POV)

Love or Lust? (Jackbam fic)

Jackson didn't talk to me for three weeks. I could still see that he was distinctly ignoring me. I watched him from the corner of my eye as he put all of his effort into practicing. 'Man he looks great. I mean, he always does but now I could actually imagine his silhouette under all of those clothes. I wonder why he doesn't talk to me like he used to...and why he never touched me the next night after he promised to.' My thoughts were soon interrupted by my fellow hyung.

"Okay, Bambam after you do this move....I want you to move back two steps so there's room for Mark to do a flip," Jaebum notified me. "Yes, of course," I replied. I soon saw Jackson from the corner of my eye flash me a fake smile. "Jackson should I move more towards the left or right...are you doing a flip with Mark?" I felt uneasy. "Just do what Jaebum says why are you asking me?" Jackson seemed angered for some reason. "Ahh hyung I was just asking come on don't give an attitude. Jaebum..do I step back to the left or right?" I said, trying to lighten the mood feeling like I was a target in Jackson's eyes. "Hhhhm, just step back towards Yugyeom," our leader ordered.

And then practice went as usual. We posed for cameras, gave interviews, and did aegyo for Real Got7 then went back to the dorms. Youngjae and JB went shopping, and rest of us rested at the dorm. Days like these were pretty nice, they gave each of us time to just hang out and relax or do as we please. However, I kept thinking of what Jackson said to me right after all that happened. His voice saying "Are you up for round 2?" replayed in my head. I definitely was ready for round 2...but he turned out not talking to me the next day or for the next 3 weeks. Obviously we spoke to each other, laughed, and talked during practice, or while we ate or were in front of cameras, but things just weren't the same. His laughs weren't as loud and annoying as usual, they were quiet and seemed toned down; And that usually happens when you say something that was funny, but not THAT funny. Suddenly, he took a seat on the couch with me, so I decided to try and make conversation.

"Ahhh the samgyeopsal was delicious today, I took a picture of it and put it on Instagram. Oh my gosh and the comments on the photo, god Jackson you won't believe-" I was interrupted. "Babammm, let me sleep. I'm tired," Jackson said in an unconvincing voice. "Ah! Liar!" I said as I threw a pillow at him. "Hey do you guys want some milk?" Jinyoung left the kitchen and walked towards the couch, where me and Jackson sat, holding out two small boxes of banana milk. "Yeah, I'll take one. Auuuuugh I'm thirsty." Jackson exclaimed. I was suprised at his sudden aliveness. "See! You just said that you were tired. Yeah you seem reaally tired," I said to him sarcastically. He started to drink the banana milk slowly and all I could think about was how tender and soft his lips were on mine. How they perfectly they intertwined with mine and how amazing it felt. I could feel my heart start to pound. "I am tired. But that doesn't mean I'm not....thirsty," he replied. I wondered why he paused before he said thirsty.

After I drank my beverage I continued to lay down on the couch, in the same spot where Jackson first touched me and witnessed me looking at the mirror selca he took that was apparently "for me". I soon fell asleep replaying the magical night in my head. Two long hours passed and it was 11:46 when the front door suddenly opened. I was woken up by the sounds of voices, along with footsteps and the sound of paper bags rubbing against each other. "Annyeong." "Annyeoooong!" Youngjae and Jaebum said at the same time. "Annyeong!" I exclaimed as I leaned back and yawned. They continued on having a normal conversation but I was soon startled when I heard Jackson mentioned. "yeah and then she gave him her number! I was just like wow man that's awesome. But seriously she was really pretty and had a lot of aegyo and a really nice ," Jaebum remarked as he laughed and got a can of cola out if the fridge.

"Wait, who?" I asked trying to seem casual. "Oh just some girl who gave Jackson her number, it was right after practice. I really don't know when he's going to meet with her but he better be careful when he does because of the media," Youngjae replied with a slight chuckle. "Wait why are you laughing?" I said as I was overcome by a huge rush of jealousy. "Youngjae do you have an extra charger for an iPhone uhhh...5?" Jaebum asked his hyung. "Yeah but Jinyoungy's using it. Eyyyy! Jinyoungyyy!!!" Youngjae shouted as he walked towards Jinyoung's room. "He's sleeping," I informed them, still wondering why he didn't answer me. "So wait why were you laughing?" "When?" Youngjae asked. "When you were talking about Jackson..." His stupidity was starting to annoy me. He turned away from me focusing on Jaebum and his need for a charger. "Why were you laughing oh my gosh just tell me!" I continued. "Ahhhhh Bambam why are you so curious? I was just laughing because I know they're going to , I just don't know HOW they're going to because of the media." He responded, seeming annoyed with me. My heart dropped. How could he do this to me? He seemed so into me when we were ing against the shower wall. Suddenly I felt extremely regretful and just decided to attempt to forget about the situation and go to sleep.

At 12:23 I headed to bed and decided to sleep in just my boxers. I layed under the soft sheets and stared up at the ceiling. Yugyeom of course was still well awake and on his phone. "Yuggy, what are you looking at?" I whispered to the quiet maknae sitting at the corner of his bed. "Nothing." Yugyeom replied. Of course I forgot that I couldn't be completely normal with him and had to refrain from even talking to him. I decided to just go to sleep. So I turned to the left, away from Yugyeom, and drifted away into a deep sleep.

Images of Jackson ran through my mind as I felt a warm touch on my arm. Jackson and I were in a steaming hot shower, making out. Everything was silent exept the sound of our heavy breathes. I suddenly felt a warm breath below my face and as I tilted my head back Jackson on my neck with his tender, red lips. He went to work on my neck and slowly made his way down to my stomach. An amazing sensation rushed through me as the hot water ran down both of our bodies. "Bambam," he whimpered. I smiled. "Bambam," he said again louder this time. It all felt real. "Bambam. Bambam! BAMBAM!" It felt too real. 

I soon realized the voice I was hearing wasn't only in my dream. I looked up and saw Jackson standing over me. He shook my body and as soon as I was going to say something he quickly covered my mouth. "Come with me," he quietly demanded. As soon as these words left his mouth I got out from under the silk sheets and instantly put a shirt on. He led me outside of the room, past the kitchen, and onto the balcony outside overlooking a beautiful view in Seoul.

"Jackson! Are you crazy?!" I had no idea what to even think at the moment. "Yes actually! Because I'm falling for you. I tried to ignore you, I tried to not think about you, I even tried to convince myself that I wanted to have with a women! But I still couldn't forget the night we made love and your perfect lips and perfect body and I know I'm just rambling right now but I don't care!! I'm thirsty for you," Jackson paused for a moment, "I crave you."