Waiting (Jackson's POV)

Love or Lust? (Jackbam fic)

Bambam just looked down. He didn't smile or even look at me. At first I was the one ignoring him but was he now trying to ignore me? I looked closely at his face; it didn't change expression. He looked shocked and somewhat sad at the same time. "Bam? Umm...why aren't you saying anything? I mean I know I've been ignoring you but..." I said while still studying his face. Suddenly, he looked up at me with eyes full of hate. "I don't care about what you want right now. I've loved you since I first layed eyes on you. Back then of course it wasn't obvious to me...and I wasn't attracted to you nor did I think about you in a ual way. But over time I realized what that strange feeling I felt when I first saw you was. I didn't WANT to admit my feelings for you Jackson! And the thing is....I'm not even gay, okay! But I changed my whole mindset JUST for you! And...and did it even occur to you that it hurt when you ed my ??! That I was in PAIN? BUT I PRETENDED TO LIKE IT, YOU !" Bambam screamed as he pushed me. "Hey! How was I supposed to know?! You know I would never try to intentionally hurt you! YOU'RE THE BAMBAM! You know what...just pretend you didn't hear any of that" I screamed at him as a lump began to form in my throat. Then, I entered the dorm and slammed the door behind me, leaving Bambam outside. He had absolutely no idea what I thought about him.

As soon as I entered I looked around to see if anyone came out of their room. Suddenly, I heard the hallway floor creak. "Hey? Who-who's there?" I stuttered. I turned the hallway corner and was suprised to see the face of our youngest member. His face was sympathetic yet sad. "Yugyeom! Hey... remember what I told you? Just...please don't tell anyone...about this. Okay?" I was begining to fear that he'd told the rest of the members. He barely nodded without looking at me, and walked back into his room. I knew something was up with him, but didn't want to ask him any questions so I continued walking to my room without thinking about it. I felt so much regret for everthing I'd done and just wanted to rest and forget about everything in a dream. So immediately I layed down and as soon as I closed my eyes I was out of reality and into a dream.

Their were no lights around me and i was soaking wet; it didn't take me long to figure out where I was. I heard banging on the door. However, I couldn't open the door or even move. I was stuck sitting on the shower floor. When I screamed for help, no one heard. When I tried turning the water off, the handle wouldn't budge. "Someone!! Open the door!! I think it's locked!!!" I hollered out for someone to hear. I began to feel trapped and suddenly felt no oxygen in my lungs. Just when I began to feel my body shut down, air filled the emptiness. My eyes were closed so I had no idea how I regained my breath. I felt something on my lips and as I opened my eyes I realized the person helping me was Bambam. His kiss was filling my lungs with oxygen. He was keeping me alive. "Jackson," he whispered on my lips. I could actually feel my name escape his mouth. I let go of his embrace and looked at him, noticing that he was . He immediately started touching his soon hard . Loud moans escaped his mouth and I was speechless. "Touch me," he groaned as his hand grabbed me by my wet shirt. Blood began to rush down from my head to my bottom half; my heart was racing. I felt the temptation of wanting to touch him but just as I was about to, I heard a high pitched laugh. 

I opened my eyes and came back to reality. Mark and Jaebum stood over me with enormous grins on their faces; they were both chuckling. "What's going on?" I said in a sleepy voice. Jaebum began to laugh extremely hard as he plunged himself to the ground. "Dude, we came in here like 3 minutes ago and while you were sleeping you were and like-," Mark broke into laughter. "I was what?" I sternly asked. Their laughter calmed down. "Jackson you were like...while you were sleeping" Jaebum replied. Immediately I felt sudden embarrassment rush through my body. "What...what the !? Then why the are you guys watching me!!?" I sprung out of bed. "Get out, now." "Dude calm now...we were just telling you, it was funn-" I interruped Jaebum at once. " off and leave!!!" i yelled at them as they left the room and continued on to the kitchen. 

After about an hour I decided to leave the room and join the members. I sat next to Youngjae on the couch and as I looked at everyone it seemed as though they all knew what just happend. "Hey Mark, JB hyung I didn't mean to act all crazy...I just slept late and didn't want to be waken up by you guys laughing," I said while scratching my head and leaning back on the couch. "It's cool man. Hey, um we didn't want to go in your room but we have to be at the studio at 9 so we're going to leave. You and Bambam need to get ready now then leave and meet us there," Jaebum said as he and the rest of the hyungs, minus Bam, began to get up. "Wait why isn't Bambam ready?" I questioned. "Oh well he's in his room right now he said he'd wait and leave with you," Jinyoung said looking back as the others left the dorm. I wondered why Bambam wanted to wait for me.