Chaos (Jackson's POV)

Love or Lust? (Jackbam fic)

Jaebum grabbed the collar of my shirt and began to shake me violently. "Jaebum! Jaebum what are you..," he began to push me against the wall. "JAEBUM WHAT IS THIS ABOUT," I finally pushed him with all the force my body could eject. Suddenly our manager walked up to me. As I turned to try side I noticed that Bambam was on the floor. "What is going on?!" I said sternly. "What is this?" he said while holding up a phone with a picture of me leaning against Bambam on the balcony of our dorm room. I realized that this had been last night when I pulled Bambam outside. "Oh you see this was last night, I was actually telling Bam—" "Jackson I don't care what you were telling him. You need to realize that to the media, this can be considered something very very wrong. THIS picture caused a LOT of gossip Jackson," our manager suddenly swiped his finger across the screen of his phone and showed me the next photo. It was Bambam and I kissing. "Sasaeng fans will take a picture and photoshop it into something like this! You guys need to be careful! That kind of body contact is meant for indoors or infront of the camera, so people can actually see what you're doing," I continued looking at the picture and glanced at the members; they looked extremely pissed off.

"I'm sorry sir. It won't happen again," I bowed to our manager then watched as he walked out the door. For a minute there was silence. "So uhh guys so are we just rehearsing the intro for our performance tomorrow? And Yugyeom...um why did you push Bambam so hard?" the members just stared at me. "Jackson. Seriously?" Mark remarked with an unpleasant face. "Guys are you serious? It's just a photoshopped picture it'll die down eventually, you know how it goes," each member continued to stare me down. "Jackson do you even KNOW what's going on?" Jinyoung sternly said as he walked up to me. "Umm, no." I replied. At that moment Bambam spoke up.

"I told them Jackson," Bambam said as he sat against the wall. As soon as those words escaped his mouth my head felt heavy and I could feel my heart start to pound. "One night," I thought. "It was only one night and now my career is possibly ruined. And it's all his fault. I tried to ignore him but when I couldn't any longer I finally went to him and THIS is what he does?" I felt a rush of anger penetrate my body and I suddenly lost all control. I ran to Bambam with fists up and began punching him. "WHAT DID YOU TELL THEM WHAT DID YOU ING TELL THEM?!" Immediately the rest of the members ran up to me and took my arms, pulling me away from Bambam. "Stop it!!!! That's enough!" Yugyeom screamed during the sudden chaos. Everyone suddenly let go of me and Bambam stood up, holding his hand up to his bloody nose. "Jackson. I'm sorry," Bambam said. "Look I just felt really guilty about us kissing because we were drunk that one night." I blinked at his sudden confusing statement.

"Wait...Bambam you just told us that you and Jackson kissed...you mean it was just because you were drunk? Dude, I thought it was real like you guys were..." Mark uttered. "Gay?" spoke Bambam. "Yeah that's what all of us thought! You know how bad that would be for our reputation?! And...and why did Jackson freak out so much? What is going on??" Jaebum spoke out as he gave Bambam and I an unpleasant look. "Ha ha ha oh guys come on, please! Look, the reason why Jackson freaked out is because he thought I told you guys one of his secrets." I began to catch on. I finally knew that I had to add on to his story so things wouldn't seem suspicious. "Bambam it's okay I'm sorry I freaked out but now I feel guilty as well and...I'm just gonna say it okay. I sent a photo to a girl and I was scared Bambam was going to tell you guys and you would all get mad," the sudden lie escaped my mouth swiftly and without difficulty. Suddenly, everyone began to laugh. "Jackson? Are you—are you being serious right now?" Jinyoung questioned. I looked around and watched everyone laugh, everyone except Yugyeom. "Dude, it's alright as long as you're careful it's not even a problem," Youngjae said while still chuckling. "Ha yeah man c'mon, I mean I know I've done it before it's totally okay just don't let the company find out," Jaebum remarked. "Ha ha...yeah don't worry," I scratched my head as my eyes shifted down. I looked up at everyone and one person's expression was still unchanged.  Now that the Bambam mess was cleared up with the members, I decided the most important thing I needed to do was talk to Yugyeom. I continued to wonder how much he knew.