Was a Kid 2

Blunt

 “Huh??  Why all of you laughing? BTW you are an angel right? So I can call you Angel Sica? Why you don’t answer my question Angel? Yoona don’t tell me that her friend is an angel; you should scold her to keep a secret from me? Am I talking to much? (Yes Sooyoung ah~ youre talking to musch)

“OMG Sooyung ah~ I don’t know you such a flirt little girl. Where did you get such a lame lines?” Yoona said while holding her stomach because can’t stop laughing.

“What are you talking about Yoona?”. Suddenly,

Hei there you why so noisy huh?  Did uncle miss something?”. “Appa!! Nothing” “ Why your cheek is so red Sica? It’s it cold here? Who are you little girl?”

“Kekekeke.. hei uncle Jung.. kekeke.. this is sooyoung.. kekeke yoona’s friend.. kekeke.. we are laughing here..kekeke..because this Sooyoung.. kekekke..asking where is .. kekeke.. Jessica’s wings.. that’s why Jessica is ..kekeke blushing too hard..kekeke” say Sunny while whipping her tears.

Mr. Jung still processing sunny’s words then smile to Sooyoung. “Sooyoung ah~.. This is my child. She is not an angel”.

“Huh? Ohh.. I’m sorry uncle and Jessica. I thought she is an angel. Hmmhh.. are you sure uncle she is your child not an angel that you found somewhere?”

That statement makes Mr. Jung also laughing along with the others kids. Hahahaha.. Such an interesting kid, thought Mr. Jung.

What is wrong is that girl. Why she call me an angel? Hmm.. BTW she looks handsome and beautiful at the same time.. But I blame her to make my cheek almost explode because of her compliment, thought Jessica.

“Hahahah.. im pretty sure sooyoung ah~”.

“Oh ok Uncle but uncle can I make a request?”.

“HUH?”. Again all of them questioning what is running in sooyoung’s mind.

“Ok what it is?”

“When I grow up can I marry Jessica? I’m asking your permission uncle.”

Them including me (kekeke XD) not only gasp but open our jaw widely. After some minutes silent fill with “krirkkrirkrkrik” Mr. jung answer sooyoung’s question.

“I like you sooyoung. Since you are the first one asking my permission, I give you a green light but with one condition. Come back asking me after you become rich women. It’s not that I’m looking a rich daughter in-law but I want to give my precious daughter to a capable women, understand me? But I have to asking my daughter if she ok with it. Are you ok, Jessica?”

OMG why is this girl is so blunt? She wants to marry my me!!!! And why the hell I’m so freaking happy? She is so cute and she looks innocent. What?? Appa~why you asking me then.. Of cause I want to but how can I reply?? Then slowly Jessica nods to her dad.

Then “YEY!!! “ all of their friends jumping happily while holding their hands. “But I’m not an easy women”

“Woow sooyoung unnie, I’m so impress with you~ don’t worry sooyoung unnie we wiil help you someday to catch Jessica’s unnie heart” say the maknae.

YEY!!!! Angel Sica accept me~ then I have to study smart + hard, so I will married Angel Sica someday~. She’s so cute~.. Why I’ve been like this?? .Thought Sooyoung.

The way back to their home, every one of them is praising sooyoung because of her action.  So, they tell everything about Jessica to Sooyoung. She now know that Jessica is ice princess, likes to sleep, hate cucumber but she also has a warm heart. Sooyoung smiling like an idiot.