Was a Kid

Blunt

“ Sooyoung ah~ pali.. we will be late to sica’s birthday party”

“ Ara~ but why you asking me go with you? She is your friend not me?" 

Sooyoung a 10 years old girl is so doubtful why yoona so eager invite her to her friend’s birthday party even that ‘Sica’ is not her friend. Yoona is sooyoung’s neighborhood and the only sooyoung friend but they not attend the same school.

“You have to, because I want you to meet my friends. All of them are very kind not like your classmate and they don’t mind to be friends with you. I want you to make some friends beside me so that you happy”

 Sooyoung is a nerd girl but pretty and has a boyish looks. Although she is popular girl at her school but sooyoung prefer to be alone. Reasons?? Because her classmate just want use hersince she is smart.

“ But  im happy to have you alone as my friend”.

“  I know sooyoung ah~ but trust me you gonna love them”. Sigh sooyoung “Alright then”
 

“Sooyoung let me introduce you, this is taeyeon , tiffany, sunny , seohyun , hyoyeon and lastly yuri. My friends this is my neighbor , Sooyoung”.

“Hello. Nice to meet you” All of them said and bow at the same time except for yoona. When they realize the situation, all of them burst into laugh.

 Sooyoung get a long pretty well with all of yoona’s friends since hyoyeon , yuri and taeyeon  like to do a joke and she finds that seohyun also a nerd like her.

‘Where is Sica~ hyonnie” said yoona 

“ That princess~ I think she is frozen because of her cold and wait the ice to melt so that she can move to her birthday party” Mahahahahahah said hyoyeon.

“Yah hyoreng!!! She will come here after cut her cake”

“ohhh.. There she is~”. A beautiful girl come out wearing a mini dress make everyone there amused with her even she’s just a 10 years old girl include Sooyoung.

OMG where did she fall from?? It is hurt?? Why did she want to come to this evil world?? Thought Sooyoung.

Meanwhile Jessica is on her way to sooyoung’s direction to meet her friends and sooyoung still amused with Jessica’s beauty.

“Hei Jessica ~ Happy birthday” Said all of them.

Then Tiffany say “Jessica meet Sooyoung, Yoona’s neighbor “.

“ Hello, I’m Jessica”. She greets Sooyoung while extend her hand to shake hands but what she get a stone sooyoung who still in her dreaming while looking directly to Jessica face

“Sooyoung? Sooyoung ? Hei Sooyoung” Yoona call her while snap her fingers.

“ oh hai Im sooyoung. Can  I ask you a question?”.

“HUH”. Every one of them is questioning. 

“Where are your wings? I do not see any of them. It is not hurt to fall from the sky”.

Everyone burst into laugh very hard except for Jessica who blushes extremely.


The First Chapter!!!! i know It does'nt sounds like kids talking.. but.. hehehehe XD