OHH.. LAME

Blunt

Since then, Sooyoung’s become friend with 8 of them, but every time they meet Jessica is not there. Why?? (Well I just want to XD).  Sooyoung also study hard. Her friends always remind her about Jessica so that she is give up to her dream.

Unfortunately, one year later she has to move to Japan but she still contact her friends to know about Jessica news in korea. She learn that Jessica has a boyfriend name Dongwook. Since then, she give up on Jessica and continue to study to forget about Jessica. Her relationship with her friends becomes closer because they always contact sooyoung wherever they gather altogether.

 

 

14 Years later

Years later, at the age of 24 Sooyoung become successful women and have her own company name Choi SY Co. Same with her friends, all of them have their own company with sure name accept KIM Dorky Co. a share partner between taeyeon and hyoyeon. (I know its lame but bare with me *-*)

“Hei Buddy. How are you?”

“ Hei Taeyeon, what’s up?? I’m fine. You know what I’m gonna move to Korea!!”

What??”- 7 Dorks

“Are.. all of you there???”- Sooyoung

“YES!!!”

“ kekeke hei guys why so shock?”-Sooyoung

“We’re so happy that you finally back after how many times we push you. Its not that you don’t have your company here.” Said Yuri.

“kekeke.. I know but I have to settle my company in others country first then I can go back to Korea and stay there forever”

“Alright then. Hmm sooyoung ?”

“ Yes”

Yoona with hesitance ask “Do you remember Jessica?”

“ Huh?? Who Jessica ??” -Sooyoung

All of them looking each other “ Ermmh.. Nevermind.. come back soon alright?”

Weird. Alright bye”- Sooyoung

“Poor sooyoungie, she hurt badly until she forget who is Jessica is” Sunny said.

“If she meet Jessica again will she ask the same question?? You know since Jessica already single right now”.

“I don’t know tiffany but I want sooyoung to fall in love again. You know how workaholic she is? Even we the presidents wasting our time chatting and eating here” Hyoyeon statement make the others laugh.

 

 

 

2 weeks later

“Sooyoung!!!Sooyoungie!!!Sooyoung Unnie!!! Soooyoung ah~!!!!”

The 7 dorkys burst into sooyoung’s office door after they knew sooyoung already come back to Korea 3 hours ago and of course knowing the workaholic sooyoung will spend her time more in her office than  sleeping at home.

“Oh my BFFFFFFF!!! I don’t know you all will come!!” Said sooyoung

They jumping around in a circle and making a group hug. The noisy get attention of sooyoung’s employees.

What a weird boss and her friends” Said one of the them

“Sooyoung ah~ what are you doing here? We should celebrate your come back here. Not make your numb there” said Yuri

“Yeh. You know if you sit too long your will be bigger~ like this Shorty” hyoyeon point to Sunny “Yah!!! Hyoyeon ah~ its not I’m the only one short here!!”

 “Can you imagine you have a smill, long body then suddenly your is huge. OMG you will be the  most weird body person in the world.. Kekekeke” Said hyoyeon

“Boya!!!” All of them said at the same time

“You guys know right? I have a lot of work. I don’t even have an assistant. So I have to work double time~” whine sooyoung.

“Why don’t you hire one sooyoung unnie?” said seohyun

“I find all of them weird. I have a few before but all of them so touchy. So, I thought maybe they want spend time with their boyfriend or what but afraid to tell me so they act like that. But the weird things is all of them!!!”

“hahahahahahaa.. Soooyoung ah~ it because of you.. Have you seen your face in the mirror?? You’re so charming, even your style like a boyish one. They want you not their boyfriend.. hahahaha” Said Taeyeon

Why are you so oblivious Sooyoung ah~. Anywhere, we don’t care you have to celebrate with us” Tiffany said.

“Alright~ alright~ when??” Sooyoung said.

The 7 dorkys look at each other face and grin.