Date One

Blunt

I just want  to torture my reader with short update.. Kekeke.. I dont know it is long or not.


The Date.

“Soojung ah~ I don’t wanna go~”

“ What is wrong with you unnie?? You said she is handsome and charming. Besides, she is the president of Choi SY Co.!!!. You know unnie if I am you, I surely date her. When she will come? I want to meet her!!”

 

“Y..You just don’t get it” I’m afraid if I fall in love with her. I still likes Donghae. Heish  you just don’t get it soojung ah~ WTH I’m accepting her at the first place.

 

Huh?? Heish.. Whatever Unnie”

 

Meanwhile in Sooyoung situation

“Sooyoung don’t be afraid.. just be yourself. Im pretty sure she’s gonna fall for you soon”-Sunny

 

“But sunkyu~ What if she find me unattractive? You know she likes Donghae already, right??”- Sooyoung

 

“Geez sooyoung.. even a married women with 10 children will divorce her husband to be with you.. you know?” -Hyoyeon

 

“Huh?? I don’t know”-Sooyoung

 

“You don’t know???............. I’m also don’t know……. HAHAHAHAHAHA” Hyoyeon

*

*
*

**** Awkward Silent****

The rest just shake their heads with Hyoyeon childish manner.

 

“Yes unnie, you can do it, Fighting!!!!!” Seohyun

“Finghting”- 7 Dorks

 

 

KRINGKRINGKRING..

“OMG, She’s here soojung ah~ otoke?”

 

“Let me open the door. I really want to see her”- Soojung. She open the door

 

“Oh Hei beautiful kid……….  Errmmhh.. by any chance do you seen an angel here?”

OMG why my unnie is so babo? She’s really handsome and charming and she is better than that guy. She called me beautiful!!!!! She’s sooooo sweetttt!!. Can Unnie give her to me?

 

“Thank you for your compliment unnie.. I bet you are Sooyoung unnie right?” Sooyoung nod like a child. She’s so cute~

 

“Hai unnie.. please coming… My name is soojung or krystal and you can call me anything you want. I’m Jessica’s dongseng.

 

“Ohh..No wonder you’re beautiful also same with your sister. What about BeautyKid?? Hehehe.. kidding soojungah~. How about other time I bring you around with us. Besides I want to introduce you with my sister.

Awww.. she’s really easy going person. I bet her sister must be handsome likes her.  Thought Soojung

“Alright!!!. Promise me? Pinky promise?”

 

“Pinky promise”

 

“Ehem..”

 

“Hehehe.. bye Sooyoung unnie.. fighting!!!”

 

“Bye soojung ah~.. Errhhmm.. a..are y..you finish already, Jessica?”

 

“Yes. I’m done. Can we go now already??”

“Yes” They walking to Sooyoung’s car and Jessica cannot believe what she saw. A Ferrari Sport Car (Hehehe.. Im not so good with car XP)

 

 

 In The Car

Jessica see the nervousness of Sooyoung “Why are you so nervous?”

 

“Huh? Because I…I See an angel”.

Sooyoung ah~ please don’t make me fall for you

 

“Wah! Why you’re so cheesy? Who teach you that? I want to meet her. Hyoyeon it’s it?

 

“B..But if you m..met them.. I will died. Its not Hyoyeon”

 

“Then who and why you’re gonna died?”

 

“My h..heart.. here.. I..if you want to see them.. I.. I have to apen my chest to b..bring it out.. Then i.. I wiil died”

“W..what!!??” Oh God she so cute when shuttering.. kekeke

 

“P..Please sica don’t get mad at my heart. They are innocent. They just want to let out their opinion.” Sooyoung  said with pleading tone + puppy eyes. Hahaha.. she’s so funny and cute~. No sica.. No you have Donghae remember?

 

“Fine”

I need to control my heart!!!! But how I can when she is beside me!!!- Sooyoung

 

 

At the restaurant

They eat at the most famous restaurant in Korea. The moment they step at the restaurant, both of them caught the attention of the customers there.

 

“What do you want to order?” A waiter with a nice body comes to serve them. She finds Sooyoung so cute, that she make a flirt move to attract Sooyoung but being an oblivious Sooyoung, she did not relies it. Only Jessica finds the waiter is totally weird. Then, she got an idea why.

What’s wrong with this girl?? Is she flirting with Sooyoung?? OMG she’s really making a move in front of me!!! Don’t she know that Sooyoung is my DATE. Why this Sooyoung smile sweetly to this girl??

 

“That’s all?” The waiter asks while her hand touch Sooyoung’s while taking the manu book.

 

“That’s all” Sooyoung smile. Then her attention goes back to Jessica but this time her body chill suddenly. Jessica give an icy glare to Sooyoung with cross arms.

 

“When that GIRL come back don’t you ever give her a smile” Said Jessica.

 

“HUH??”

 

“What?? Just do what I said”

 

“Ara~Sica yah~” Sooyoung said with her head looking down the table while pouting.. like a child being scolded by her mom

Why I act like her girlfriend?? Aww that pouting lips.. how can I be mad at her again.. sigh- Jessica

I already make her angry.. I’m not flirting with her.. why should I when there’s an angel in front of me.. now I cannot looking at her face anymore~- Sooyoung

 

“I’m not mad at you Sooyoung. Now look at me”- Jessica

Sooyoung look at Jessica but still with pouting lips.

 

“Now smile” Sooyoung did “Ok. Tell me when you gone after my birthday before this”- Jessica

 

“Oh.. I was studying really hard but I have to moved to Japan because of my father but… the dorks tell me that you have a boyfriend back then...... I churched … to forget you I make my life busy… and I really forgot you.

Why my heart hurt when she say that she forgot me.-Jessica

 

“Then why you propose me again if you don’t remember me anymore?”

 

“Because my heart deny too.. it beats again when I see you yesterday”

Thum..Thum..Thum..- Jessica

 

”Ermh.. Your order miss” Yoona just nodding and try really hard not to looking at the lady waiter because afraid will wake up the hellsica.

Jessica is amazed with sooyoung and wonder how can she put all the foods in the stomach but at the same time find it cute..

Sooyoung already finish her foods but not Jessica. She don’t know what to do and just staring Jessica with smile in her face like an idiot. Jessica’s check getting red and unable to swallow since there is sooyoung who watching her eating. She’s really nervous but acting cool.

 

“What?”

 

“Do you want to hear a story?”

 

“About what??”

 

“Hehe.. You know when I was a little; I’ve seen an angel once… For me she’s really likes one even they said she’s a human. The first moment I seen her I feel like I want to protect her… because …I don’t want her to feel hurt cause this life is full of hurtful… However, I also learned that this world also full of love.. Then, I made a promise to shower her with loves…………”

Sooyoung said while play with her spoon without looking at Jessica….. and Jessica is listen carefully.

 

“Unfortunately, I loosed to hold her… but fate really something when I got to see the angel once again. I know that she already likes someone and I want to give up for her happiness but I realized, I’m also can give happiness like him….”

 

“So Jessica Jung… I know this is unnecessary” This time they look into each other eyes

 

“Can you please…. let me court you…?”

*

*

There’s silent between them..

Sooyoung chuckle with sad smile “I know this not going,,,”

 

“I’m not gonna let you court me…. But I’m letting you to get my heart..”

“…………”

 

“And if you can win my heart… You can keep it and I promise you”

“…………”

 

“This heart will always beside you....”

Jessica said while holding Sooyoung’s hands.. Actually sooyoung’s speech really make she nearly tearing up but she hold on..

The sad smile slowly turns to big smile and screaming… but just the acting since Sooyoung don’t want to get more attention from the customers there.

 

“Yes!!! Thank God.. I will work hard!!!!” Sooyoung said while looking up the ceiling..

The dinner went smooth.. Now they at the park enjoy the night.

 

 As they walk “So, ermmh how do you meet Donghae, Sica?

 

“Oh I meet him through my friend when we were still in college.  You know, I like him from the moment I saw him. He was popular back then. Unfortunately, he has a girlfriend that time and now… blah..blah” Jessica keeps talking about Donghae until..

 

“Oops.. I’m sorry because too exited”

 

“Nah.. Its Ok.. Besides, I want to know more about my enemy and the one who can caught this angel’s heart” Sooyoung take off her jacket and put it on Jessica

 

“You seems so much fond to him, and now I’m thinking back is there any chance for me?”  Sooyoung stops walking and look directly to Jessica.

 

“Tell me, do you want him? If yes, I can back off now. I want you to be happy with the one you love”

 

“Don’t you want me?”

 

“You’re the fist girl that I can’t take my eyes off. Even, I’m forgetting you, still my heart beats for you, but I don’t want to be selfish”

 

“So why you want to give up?” Before Sooyoung can answer, Jessica take steps forward to her and cupped both of her cheeks.

 

“I don’t know why I’ve been like this; even I just meet you but please… “

*

*

“Don’t give up on me……… Yes I like Donghae but fate can change everything. Beside you jus promised to work hard on getting my heart.. are you give up already?”

 

"No"

 

"Then don't"

That’s bring a big grin on Sooyoung. She holds both Jessica’s hand on her cheeks and nod like a kid.

 

“I promise you”

Jessica feels shy of her sudden action to Sooyoung but ignore it. She is confused now. Her heart beats for bot


I think i just make a bipolar Sooyoung.. Kekkeke XD