Profile Picture

Shattered Memories

***************

 

January 4th. The start of the new year seemed pretty normal. Kyungsoo and I met up to have lunch yesterday, which ended up in a drinking session, which ended up in Kyungsoo turning into a big mess, which ended up in me taking care of that big baby. Pretty normal, right?

It's also been 4 days since I met him, Park Chanyeol. Since then, I kept dreaming about how we met on the park and I end up smiling when I wake up.

That night seem to have woken up something inside me, it made me realize what I've been missing when all I did was sulk and be gloomy.

I felt it inside me and the smile I had was not forced. I was... happy. :)

 

---

Baekhyun was pacing back and forth in front of the computer. "Should I email him? Or let him email me first?" he asked himself. *Wouldn't I seem to eager if I emailed him first? I mean it'll look to obvious...*

"Arrrrrrrggggghhhhhh!" he ruffled his hair. *What is wrong with me?* he thought.

"Wait, I should add him up on SNS!" he resolved.

He sat in front of the pc and searched the email Chanyeol gave to search his SNS account. Didn't really take that much effort, Chanyeol's account loaded up right away.

Chanyeol looked really cute on his profile picture. He looked like he was in the gym, the profile pic shows him flexing his arms and grinning straight at the camera. What shocked Baekhyun more was that he was shirtless!

Baekhyun's jaw almost dropped to the ground when he saw this. Chanyeol wasn't ripped like a gym buff but he definitely had a nice body. Had the makings of 6-pack abs starting to show and his pecs looked pretty hard and defined. And those arms. Baekhyun literally drooled over the photo.

He felt hot all of a sudden, he was sweating at the sight of the photo. And his 'friend' down there started getting excited asking for attention.

He had to shake his head to rid himself of the thought. "Stop Baekhyun, this is not right." he told himself.

With shaky hands he held the mouse and pointed the cursor at the 'Add Friend' button.

'You've sent Park Chanyeol (@parkchanchan) a friend request.'

"Now all I have to do is wait." Baekhyun sighed. He seemed really hyped up with adding Chanyeol on SNS, he's even excited to see him accept that request.

Baekhyun's wish came true all too quickly 'coz after a minute passes his pc beeped.

'Park Chanyeol (@parkchanchan) accepted your request.'

His eyes widened at the notification. "He added me! Teehee." he squealed like a fangirl and started clapping his hand. *Boy I'm acting weird.* he thought

What happened next literally sent Baekhyun flipping out like a crazy bunny.

Chanyeol messaged him.

---

Chat started on: Jan 04, 2014 4:21PM

 

@parkchanchan:    hey, its you!ㅋㅋㅋ
@byunbacon:        uhhhh, yeah. its me.
@parkchanchan:    still very timid even on chat. hahaha
@byunbacon:        yeah, i know im very boring :\
@parkchanchan:    no, not really. i find it cute.
@byunbacon:        uhhhh...
@parkchanchan:    lol. anyway, you have the photo?
@byunbacon:        yep. i edited it a bit so the lighting looked better.
@parkchanchan:    really??? let me take a looksee! (^ ^)
@byunbacon:        sure.


image sent to parkchanchan.


@parkchanchan:    woah, this looks waaaaaay better than the last time.
@byunbacon:        hehe
@parkchanchan:    i mean the last one looked amazing, but this... this is art-gallery sh*t
@byunbacon:        haha, thanks.
@parkchanchan:    you mind if i make this my profile pic?
@byunbacon:        no not at all. :)
@byunbacon:        your current profile pic looks nice though.
@parkchanchan:    ?
@parkchanchan:    so you like my body, huh?
@byunbacon:        what? no! i didn't mean it that way
@parkchanchan:    i do have a nice body, don't you think.
@byunbacon:        no, no. i really didn't mean it that way.
@parkchanchan:    lol. well theres nothing else to compliment on that photo aside that, is there?
@byunbacon:        uhm...
@parkchanchan:    haha, it's okay. i believe you. :3
@byunbacon:        ...
@parkchanchan:    thanks for liking it btw.
@byunbacon:        uh, youre welcome?
@parkchanchan:    hahaha youre funny.
@byunbacon:        not sure bout that, but thanks
@parkchanchan:    uhm.
@byunbacon:        yes?
@parkchanchan:    hey, ive got a question.
@byunbacon:        hmmm?
@parkchanchan:    can we grab coffee sometime?
@parkchanchan:    ...
@parkchanchan:    i mean, its okay if you dont want to. its just that im really interested in your hobby that id like to learn some stuff bout it myself
@parkchanchan:    and a new café just opened up by the park that id like to check out
@parkchanchan:    baekhyun?
@parkchanchan:    you could just say no really.
@parkchanchan:    uhm, okay sorry if im starting to annoy you now. uhm, ill get going then.
@byunbacon:        WAIT!
@parkchanchan:    ...
@byunbacon:        sure, lets get coffee :)
@byunbacon:        ill teach you some techniques with photography too. :)
@parkchanchan:    yay! what date would you available?
@byunbacon:        anytime really
@parkchanchan:    how bout now?
@byunbacon:        what?
@parkchanchan:    now, like right now
@byunbacon:        uhhh, okay
@parkchanchan:    okay then! ill meet you at the café by the park in 1 hour okay?
@byunbacon:        ayt
@parkchanchan:    okay then. see you later! :)


parkchanchan is now offline.

---

The conversation got Baekhyun freaked out and excited at the same time.

"I'm meeting up with him!" he said, wide-eyed and all. "What if he's joking? What if I get stood up? I'll look like a babo there." he told himself.

He checked the clock. 5:02PM. He's got an hour to ready himself and get to that café.

"Eottokkhae?" he said, ruffling his hair.

He sighed then stood up the chair. "Here goes nothing..." he said.

Baekhyun went straight for the shower to get ready to meet Chanyeol.

---

I was really nervous then. A part of me wanted to stay at home, doubting the plan. But a part told me to get up and prepare to meet him.

That part is apparently more powerful than the other 'coz I ended up going to the café.

I just really hope my gut feel turns out right again. :\




END OF CHAPTER 3 (Profile Picture)

 


***************

 

...

Well, this is longer than the last (because of the chat thingy i guess, haha)

Im sorry the chat part is a bit messy. Ill be better at it the next time.

Anywho, hope you had fun with this chapter.

I still need a poster though, HEEEEEEEELP!

...