Only This - Sehun

Suffocating Minds

Sehun stared down at you blankly from where he sat. To everyone his eyes held nothing and saw nothing but to you they held the light of the storm and fluttered internally like moths. And to Sehun, he only held what he knew and saw what was there, nothing more. Sirens whirred and lights flashed around you, but still he only stared. The wind ruffled his hair from under his hat, making way for the numbers printed there. He had never told you what they meant, nor had he told you of the small crosses, but then again you hadn’t asked.

Suddenly, the throbbing pain in your leg became apparent. You broke eye contact with Sehun to look down at your bandaged leg. Blood seeped slowly through the layers of cloth, leaving red shadows behind. You held your shaking hand over the wound and breathed in. Sehun sighed and hauled you up to your feet.

“Let’s get out of here” he muttered as he pulled you away.

You weren’t sure of your relationship with Sehun; you didn’t know what it was. It was only how you saw each other, how Sehun saw you, just how it was. Only this.


This is a collection of blurbs from inspiration. I may continue some of them into stories (but I don't know yet)