chapter 6

My Mr. Vampire

Sally and Youngjae sat on the bench. Youngjae was comforting her and was very worried about her. 

After a while, Sally calmed down. She signed, “These days, I hear my name being called but when I look around... there's no one. First I thought that it was just my imagination but when it happened just now...every time it's the same person's voice. I'm sure it's not my imagination.” she looked at her hands. “Youngjae, I'm afraid.” she confessed.

“You will be alright, Sally. Nothing will happen and we will help you.” Youngjae said holding her hands.

“We?” Sally questioned him.

“I-I mean Daehyun and I.” he said quickly. 

“Thank you, Youngjae.” she smiled gratefully towards him.

Youngjae snapped his finger and said, “From today, either me or Daehyun will sent you home. So, after today's class wait for me outside the room.” he has a big smile on his face.

“Wait! No! You don't need to do that.” Sally protested but there was no way, Youngjae would listen to her.

“What I said will be done.” Youngjae refused to listen her and turned to other direction.

Sally lost by him and signed in defeat, “Okay okay. I will wait for you.”

Youngjae smiled widely, showing his bright white teeth. Sally laughed at his childish reaction. 

They didn't realized about a person who was watching them with full of jealousy...
________________________________________________________

As Youngjae promised, he sent Sally to her apartment. When he make sure that she has safely reached her room, he drove off.

When he returned to his home, as he entered the living room, Daehyun run to him.

“How can you talked with her so friendly?” Daehyun was shaking Youngjae by his shoulder. “If you were gonna meet her, why didn't you told me?”

“Y-yah! Stop shaking me!!” Youngjae freed himself from Daehyun. “Firstly, we have many same classes  and secondly, I thought it wasn't right to call you right at that time.”

“Why? So you two can enjoy without me?” Daehyun asked.

Youngjae signed. He told Daehyun about Sally been suffering from past few days.

“So, is she alright now?” Daehyun asked worriedly.

“I think but the problem is who's that person calling her name?” Youngjae looked at his friend. 

Just then another voice joined them, “I think we should tell Yongguk hyung about this. Maybe he has some solution.” it was Jongup. “Sorry hyung, I didn't mean to hear it but two two were quite loud....so yea..”

“It's okay Jongup and I was thinking the same.” Daehyun said smiling at him.

In return, Jongup smiled too and off to his room.

When they watched him gone to his room, Youngjae said, “I thought, that two would be angry for turning them in vampires but I'm relieved that they are as usual.” 

“It sure was sad to hear about their own families. They just needed time to refresh their mind and think about present.” Daehyun added, “Let's go to Yongguk hyung for help.”

They went to study room, this room contain many variety of books from ancient to present. They found Yongguk in front of his computer. They told him about Sally.

“That's the sign of vampire. Our voice can reach to human's brain and it'is mostly used for calling them to their blood.” Yongguk told them, “But I don't know if she is called for “food”. You know what I mean.”

_______________________________________________________ 

Every morning, Daehyun and Youngjae would pick her up and at lunch time they would eat together. At the end of day, any of them would drop her at apartment. It was routine for them. But Sally still heard her name called. This had gotten more worst, she started hearing in her dreams too but still don't know who it is. Those nights, she would call Daehyun and they would talk till Sally fall asleep.

Daehyun was glad that Sally rely on him. He enjoy spending time with her. One day, on way back to Sally's apartment, they went to cafe. It was Daehyun' favorite cafe. He led her to the table. Soon the waiter came to take their orders.

“Two cheesecake and two cafe-latte.” Daehyun ordered and looked at Sally, “Try it. It's very delicious.”

“If you say, okay” she said.

After a while, waiter brought them their dessert and drink. 

Sally took a bite and widen her eyes, “This is so good!”

The boy smiled at her. She is cute... he thought

The classical music was playing, making the relaxing mood. Daehyun looked outside the window and noticed that it starts to rain but lightly. He turned his attention to Sally who was admiring an antique sugar pot. She didn't realized that Daehyun was looking at her and still eyed on small pot.

“You like antique objects?” Daehyun asked.

Snapping her back, Sally softly smiled, “Yes. My parents loved antique goods, most of our furniture were antique.” she smiled sadly. “Actually, my grandparents loved antiques too! They gifted me, an antique dressing table as my birthday present.” thinking about her family, a drop of tear fell from her eyes, which Daehyun immediately wiped off. 

“I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you sad...” he felt sorry.

“It's not your fault! It's my problem that I can't get over their deaths... I'm all alone by myself” she said looking down.

“That means you were loved by them and you still loves them. I don't think it's easy to over come their deaths.” Daehyun trying to comfort her. “And don't think you are alone. I'm here for you.”

Sally raised her head looking straight at him. “Thank you so much.” smiling softly.

Daehyun returned her smile too, his face was lightly blushed. “Hey, there is a “Victorian Party” next weekend. We have to dress like what people wore in Victorian era parties. My friends will come too! Would you like to come?” he asked excitedly.

This party was basically for vampires, where they would invites their human friends. They would have interchange between other vampires and talk about business.
Sally think for moment, “That sounds so interesting! but I'm not invited directly,” she said.

“Don't worry about that. You can accompany with me.” Daehyun replied.

“Really?! Yeah!! I can't wait for next week.” she smiled with delight. 

Daehyun held Sally's hand, getting her confused look, he said, “The smile looks best on you, so please always keep smiling.”

Sally's could hear her own heartbeats, she blushed. It was first time that she hear it from any guy.

“I-I'm going to pay the bill. You can wait me at car.” putting the key on table, Daehyun left blushing Sally and went to counter.

Sally slowly took the key, still blushing. She went out the cafe and headed to parking lot.

On the other side, Daehyun was blushing too. After paying the bill, he stayed in front for cafe, recalling what he said to Sally and blushing again.

Why did I said that! What if she thinks I'm weird?...

The ride was silence. Neither of them spoke but silence was not awkward. When they arrived at her apartment. Daehyun pulled down the window and said, “I will call you later.” 

“Okay.” Sally smiled and went inside her apartment.

When Daehyun conformed that she was inside her apartment. He get off the car and walked toward the pole nearby.

“Who are you and why were following us?” he said in very serious voice.

The person slowly came out of the shadow, revealing himself completely. “You are sharp bro! I'm Dongwoon. Maybe you already heard about me.” Dongwoon smirk.

Daehyun remembered Yongguk said about two new members of BEAST.

“Yeah I know you.” Daehyun answered. Taking a step forward, he said, “Don't go near to Sally.”

Dongwoon has evil smile on his face, “Why you care so much? From what I saw, she didn't have any clue that you are vampire. What she will think of you and BAP?”

Daehyun clenched his fist but tired to be calm, “Whatever you say.” He looked straight through Dongwoon's eyes.

“Seems like someone is angry.” Dongwoon acted like he is scared of him, for that he get eyed from Daehyun. “Don't be so rude. Alright, I'm going.” and he vanished in thin air.

Daehyun went to his car and drove off to his home.
__________________________________________________________

Daehyun reached his home and went straight to Yongguk's study room.

“Hyung! One of them followed me and Sally and now he knows where she lives.” Daehyun started saying as he opened the door.

Yongguk jumped at sudden appearance of Daehyun. “Woh, Daehyun calm down. Who?” Yongguk signaled him to sit down on chair. 

After a moments, Daehyun told Yongguk about Dongwoon, that he was tailing them from cafe. And he has invited Sally to Victorian Party.

Yongguk was speechless but chuckled at the younger. “You went to cafe with her and asked her for the party.... Daehyun do you start to like her?” Yongguk smiled showing his gums. “You know, it's first time, you got serious about a girl.”

Daehyun was blushing red like a tomato. “I don't know yet but she is special.” he hesitated.

“I will support you in all ways but don't forget that she is princess.” Yongguk said sincerely and Daehyun nodded in return. “I will search on BEAST for what they are up to,” he went in front his computer.

Daehyun entered his room and laid on the bed. Looking at the ceiling, he could only think of Sally.

She looks cute when she smiles....

Slowly, Daehyun's eyes were closed.
________________________________________________

Sally was just about to close her eye when she heard her name called but this time not only her name. “Sally.... where's your necklace?”

Sally quickly sat on her bed, breathing heavily. 

What necklace? ....

 

 

 

 

 

hello!

I know, I'm not good at writing cute scenes... T.T sorry

but I will try hard on it!!

please feel free to write comments <3