chapter 4

My Mr. Vampire

She raised her head in frustration just to find a boy smiling at her... Who is he?

"Are you okay? You are sweating." he pushed the glass of chill water towards her. "Drink it. It will make you feel better."

He was a completely stranger to her and didnt know if she should take it or not. As her eyes were on glass of water. The boy noticed her uneasiness and said

"Sorry I didnt introduce myself. I'm Lee Gikwang. Nice to meet you." he smiled with his eyes completely vanishing making him cute, assuring that he is not bad guy, and hold out his hand to her. Sally look down at his hand and slowly grabbed it.

"Hi, Im Sally." she replied, reaching for the glass infront of her. When she gulp down the water, "Thank you for the water. I feel bit fine now." she smiled.

"Your welcome. You are new to this club. Right? Coz I never saw you before." he asked her.

"Yes. My friend brought me here for the first time but she had come here several times." she replied him.

"So that was your friend dancing with you earlier at dance floor?" she nobbed. "I saw you dancing and thought you dance well but you went away looking bit tired and so... I came looking for you..." he slid his hand through his hair.

"Thank you so much. I feel better now." she smiled at him. Gikwang looked up at her, returning cute smile.

They talked about themselves and discovered that Gikwang studies at same university as her, he is in 3rd year. She was enjoying the talking but in the corner of her head,she was thinking about Daehyun...  

"Sally, are you really okay?" suddenly he asked Sally.

"Y-yes Im fine. Why did you ask?" she asked him back.

"Coz you look sad.... You arent smiling..." he said looking at his drink. "I know we just met each other but you know.... you can tell me if something bothers you," he finally looked at her smiling.

"Its nothing. I think Im just tired," Sally lied but it was half true, she was tired because of exhausted week. She looked at him who was staring at her, he patted her head and smiled softly.

"You must go home and have some rest. Should I give a ride to your home?" he asked her.

"Oh no no. You dont need to do that! I think I just need to get a fresh air," her cheeks were hot as he continues to pat her. "Thank you for the offer," she quickly said it, hoping he would remove his hand.

"Its okay. Yea, its very hot here. There's a big terrace when you go upstairs. If you want I can guide..."

"I can guide her!" someone stated from behind Sally. She turned and was surprised to see Daehyun standing there. He looked at Sally and gave her a brief smile.

"Daehyun, what are you doing here? I thought that you were watching your hyung performing," she spoke with delightness in her voice which Gikwang noticed.

"Well, I wanted a light drink and I found you talking," he then looked at Gikwang."Then I heard you are going to terrace, so Im here to guide you," his eyes still locked on Gikwang. "And I think, you wont mind if I take her," Daehyun said to him.

"Sure. Why would I?" he waved and smile to Sally, and she returned him smile too.

With that, Daehyun and Sally left that place.

"I will mind....but not now..." Gikwang muttered

______________________________________________________

Daehyun held Sally's hand, leading to terrace but suddenly sensed strong black aura from there. He immediately turned around and started walking in opposite direction from terrace.

"What Daehyun? We are almost there. Where are you going?" Sally asked him.

Daehyun didnt reply to her and continued to walk upstairs.

______________________________________________________

Himchan was inside his car at parking lot, drinking his Americano. Just then he saw two familiar figures. He dialed Yongguk,

After two rings, Yongguk picked the phone, “Himchan, are they here?” on his background, the music was so loud that he was almost shouting.

On the other side of phone, Himchan pull his phone away from him. “ Yah! Get out of there and talk!! The music volume is killing my ears!!”

Oh, sorry sorry.” Yongguk chuckled and apologized while heading out of the room. “So, how many are there?” he asked in deep serious voice.

There are two of them.” Himchan said still locked his eyes on front door.

Alright. I will now check on them.” Yongguk added, “Are you coming?”

Nope. I will wait here, incase we have to run.” Himchan giggles.

Hahaha. No, Himchan, we won't. They will.” Yongguk smirks.

Well yeah, you are right,” Himchan chuckles and drink his Americano.

____________________________________________________

Daehyun took Sally to the roof top, where some people were drinking and chatting.

Daehyun, why are we here?” Sally finally asked Daehyun, who was still holding her hand, looking at the night sky. He turned to Sally and gave a cute smile.

Isn't this beautiful?” looking up at sky again.

Sally looked up at sky, “Waoh...it's beautiful.” she was amazed by sky full of stars. She turned towards Daehyun and smiled, “Thank you Daehyun. This is more good then going to terrace,”

Daehyun was pleased with her smile but he was bit worried about his hyungs, who were going to fight with them.

Suddenly Sally felt that someone called her name. She turned towards voice but there was no one. Thinking it was just her imagination, Sally searched somewhere to sit and found a bench.

Daehyun, let's sit on that bench,” Sally said to Daehyun who was still thinking about his hyungs.

Sounds good. Let's go,” Daehyun snapped back.

They talked about random stuffs. Daehyun coughed and looked at Sally. “By the way, what you were talking with that guy at counter?” Daehyun was curious all this time about Gikwang and Sally's talking, he didn't know why but it was bothering him.

You mean Gikwang? Oh, he noticed me not feeling well, so he came after me and offered a glass of water.” Sally answered.

This answer was not satisfying Daehyun so he asked, “And?”

And?” Sally looked confused but decieded to answer it too. “And we talked about random stuff and figured out that he is in senior year and studies as same university as we do!” She was happy at the fact that Gikwang studies as same university as her.

I see....” Daehyun replied. Just then his phone vibrate. It was from Yongguk....

___________________________________________________

After Yongguk's conversation with Himchan was over, he returned to the room, full of people dancing and chatting. He looked around the room and spotted the two familiar figures who were sitting at corner table. Yongguk passed through the crowed and stood in front of their table. He greeted them.

It's being a long time, we last saw each other,” Yongguk smirked. “When was it? A century ago?”

Yea, exact one century ago.” one of them replied.

Who is this? Yoseob.” Yongguk asked looking at another person sitting beside Yoseob.

Ah, he is our new member, Dongwoon.” he introdeced Dongwoon to Yongguk. “We have one more new member, he is Gikwang. He is somewhere in this club.” he smirked.

Dongwoon, who was drinking his drink, stared at Yonnguk but didnt said anything. Yongguk stared him too, then turned to Yoseob.

So Yoseob, what brings you here? I remember, last time we battled and you lost, we settled on the conclusion that you all wont show up again in this area.” Yongguk spoke emphasizing each words.

Yongguk, we still remember that but there is very important thing we have to do.” Yoseob sensed Yongguk's raise in voice.

Oh yeah? What's that?” Yongguk raised his one eyeblow.

We can't tell you now. That's why I'm here to talk to you.” Yoseob said slowly without breaking eye contact with Yongguk.

Then, your leader should be here to talk. That's the manner.” Yongguk chuckled.

Doojoon wanted to come himself but he and Junhyun is out of country for some reasons and Hyunseung is stayed back in apartment.” Yoseob replied.

Hmmm....” Yongguk sat beside Yoseob and thought for while...

May be they changed... they are not like before...but who can be sure about that? They broke the rules... should I let them stay in this area...?

Yoseob was talking with Dongwoon. When he noticed that Yongguk was looking at him, he turned towards him and said, “So.. what you say?”

As long as you all behave....then yes.” Yongguk said.

We can't promise but will try...” with that Yoseob and Dongwoon disappeared in smoke.

Yongguk remained silence for moment, he took the phone and dailed Daehyun.

Daehyun picked his call.

Hello hyung, what's up?” Daehyun asked.

Daehyun, where are you? Is she with you?” Yongguk said hurriedly. “Dont let her be alone.”

A-alright. Hyung something happened?” Daehyun asked Yongguk.

I will tell you at home.” Yongguk replied.

Okay.” Daehyun responded.

After hungging up the call, he went outside club and headed to Himchan's car.

When he approached his car, Himchan noticed Yongguk and opened the passenger seat. Yongguk sat and didn't speak a thing.

Himchan opened his mouth first. “Will you mind telling me what happened inside? Did you met them?”

After some moments Yongguk spoke, “They asked to let them stay in this area, they got something important to do and I said yes...”

Yongguk was confused whether his choice was appropriate or not. And he continues, “They had two new members too.”

Himchan's eye were opened wide as he heard what Yongguk said.

You are letting them stay in this area again? Did you forget what did they do to Jungup and Zelo's family?!” Himchan said rising his tone. “Yongguk, they killed both innocent family, when they both were on school trip.”

How can I forget that?” Yongguk answered. “I still remember their bodies.... liveless pale bodies with not a single drop of blood in them...”

Yongguk run his hand through his dark hair in frustration. Himchan Yongguk's back in silence. After a long silence, Himchan spoke

Right now, I can only think one reason for their showing up again here.” Himchan said.

Yes, It's Sally.” Yongguk said looking at his hand.

What we going to do?” Himchan asked.

First, let get home and we will talk about it.” Yongguk stated.

Himchan nodded and started the engine and drove to their house.

 

 

 

 

hello!

I'm very sorry for late update. I was very busy with my studies...

I will try hard to update soon ><

thank you for reading!!<3