chapter 3

My Mr. Vampire

Sally's university life was going well, she had many friends now. She would mostly eat with Youngjae and Daehyun, chatting nonstop about thing here and there. Whenever Youngjae was busy, Sally and Daehyun will wait him at that cafe where they first meet.

As usual, they were waiting for Youngjae at cafe. Daehyun had ordered chocolate mocha with three different choclate cakes and coffe latte for Sally, they are sitting near window where they can see small pretty designed garden. 

"You eat so much and you are not even fat abit. Im so jealous." Sally said to Daehyun who was lauhing at jealous her.

"What can I do about it. Ohhh~ this so delicious~" he said singing cutely closing his eyes.

Cute... she thought. Sipping her coffee latte smiled at him.

"Do you want some? This is good!" he offered his cake by which she was surprised, usually he wont let anyone touch his food. Before she could refuse, he pushed his plate towards her. She took it hesitatedly and eat a bite.

"It is good!" she exclaimed and looked at him, "Thank you."

Daehyun smiled. There was a silence between them but not an awkward silence. Sally was looking outside the window admiring the garden and Daehyun was looking at her side face. Sally sensed it and turned to look at him. "What?Is there something on my face?" she asked him.

He was just about to say no, when he noticed something on her wrist. "What is this?" he asked looking at her hand.

It was a simple design with small creasent moon on the top. She looked at it, "It was here when I was born.Thats what my grandparents told me but when I about the reason, they said when the time is appropriate they will tell me but they passed away two years ago."

"You were living with grandparents? What about your parents?" he asked.

Sally hesitated before speaking, "They died. Five years ago when I went on school trip, my house got on fired and they were gone... I returned to my house, it was burnt down completely, nothing was left." Tears filled her eyes by remembering that day, "Then my grandparents invited me to live with them."

Daehyun was lost in words, he didnt imagine she had this past. "Im so sorry to hear that."

"Its okay, you didnt know it." she wiped her tears.

Another imformation... Daehyun thought but he couldnt believe, for two years she was living alone. Suddenly the memories of his dark years were recollected in his mind. When he was turned into a vampire, he was alone, lost in new world and scared of what would happen to him. Loneliness was scariest thing for him.

Youngjae arrived and saw her crying, went to their table and asked about it. Daehyun looked at Youngjae nobbing trying and he get it. He took seat beside Sally to comfort her, when she felt good, they left the cafe to eat something.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That night six members of BAP gathered in the room. They encircle the table eyeing on the map. BAP are six members VAMPIRE group, they are also known as Monster Hunters. Bang Yongguk the leader of BAP and Himchan were turned into vampires at the age of 24 that was about six centuries ago. Daehyun at the age of 21, after him Youngjae was turned at the age of 20 about four centuries ago. Jongup at 19 age and lastly Zelo at the age of 18, they both were turned by Yongguk. 

"The Monsters are in this area." Himchan spoke first, pointing at the map.

By Monsters they means "wicked vampires" who are roaming here and there for their meal, which was human blood. The vampires and the Monsters were differentiated around almost ten centuries ago. When some vampires misunderstand about their food. They would eat normal food but they needed blood so they have to depend on human blood too. But some of them start killing humans by draining all their blood. So, when the head of all vampires made the law to stop it, many of them started to protest and make their new community and were called Monsters. They had battled many times, every time they fight, both side lost their members.

"Should we go now" Jongup asked

"Not now. Lets see what they are up to." Yongguk said looking at the computer screen. 

"Hyung the girl we were telling you. I got other info." Daehyun spoke up, looking at youngjae, who nobbed in responsed.

"Go ahead." Yongguk said leaving his eyes from screen.

Daehyun told them about her parents death and about tattoo. Yongguk who alarted at the mention of tattoo, asked him to draw it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yongguk and Himchan were surprised to see it, "Are you sure this is what you saw?" Himchan asked Daehyun. He nobbed in response.

"Hyung, what is this? Why are you two are so shocked?" Youngjae asked them.

There was a silence, they all looked at the eldest. Yongguk looking on his hand, he said, "She is long lost princess..."

All the members seems confused. They looked at Himchan for the help, he took a breath and started with the story, " Back to many centuries, there was a vampire named Jack, a prince of vampires. He was the most strongest vampire in the community. Althought he had his family but he was in love with human girl, who saved him once. He wanted to be with her but people around him didnt allowed it because he was vampire and a prince and she was just a normal human girl. He didnt give up, he tried very much to be with her and finally got the permission."

"But whats the connection with this tattoo?" Daehyun asked.

"Actually its not tattoo. Its more likely to be birth sign of vampire. Every vampire families have different signs." Yongguk explained.

"Then why we dont have?" Zelo asked him

"Beacuse we were turned into vampire. It appears when both or any of their parents are vampires." Yongguk said.

"So she is vampire too? She is a princess?" Zelo asked excitedly.

"This sign says so. But she will not call vampire until her parent or another vampire bites her." Himchan said.

Daehyun who didnt spoke after drawing was very surprised to hear this. He couldnt believe that Sally might be a vampire, same as him.

"Is this can be...." Yongguk stopped disbelievingly.

"What happened?" Himchan asked him

"May be Monsters know that she is princess.... They are looking for her.." Yongguk said in low voice.

"So what we are going to do?" Jongup asked.

"We all are going to protect her." Yongguk announced.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This was tiring week for Sally, she had to complete her reports and finish her reading material.She was exhausted but as it was weekend, she decided to take a good long sleep. Until her phone ringed it was from Haru again asking her to go night club. Sally didnt have other choice but to go.

 

Sally parked her car in parking lot, they could already hear loud music coming from club house. When they went inside the room, the rooms had red and blue bulbs to make room darker. A first they had difficulty to recognized each other but after a while they get used to of it. Without wasting their time Haru grabbed Sally's hand and pulled her to the dance floor, some people were dancing and some were sitting talking to others. Sally was tired after dancing nonstop, she told Haru to sit but she didnt want to stop, so only Sally get off the dance floor. She tried to look for some where to sit but the room was filled with many people. Sally walked through people and ended dumping into someone.

 

"OH, Im so sorry! I didnt mean to dump into you. Im sorry." she apolozied many times to that person.

"Its okay, no need to say sorry...Oh! its you Sally!" the boy said in astonishment.

Sally looked at that guy but because of dim lighting she didnt recognized him. When she clearly saw his face "Oh Daehyun! What are you doing here?"

"That's supposed to be me asking you what you are doing in this place at this time? Its almost mid night." he asked her.

"Im here with my friend, we came here while ago." she told him, "I was tired but she wanted to dance more, so Im looking for somewhere to sit."

"Its bit difficult to find place here. Should I also look for it? Are you very tired?" he asked her worriedly. Just then another voice speake out.

"Oh Sally! What' up?! I thought I would never saw you places like this." it was Youngjae.

Sally told him that she is with friend and trying to find place to rest. "Do you guys often comes here?"

They both looked at each other then Daehyun spoke, "Yea sometime. Actually our hyung does DJ here, so when he performs, we are here."

"Waoh! So he is here tonight?" she asked them.

"Yes he is." said Youngjae. "Sally, its late now. Arent you going home?"

Sally didnt expected to hear that, she was surprised. "I-I will but i have to wait for my friend." 

"Ah yea you just said that.." he elbowed Daehyun to say something. He thought Sally woundnt see that but she did.

"You know its pretty late and it will be dangereous driving in this late night. Make sure you go home quickly." Daehyun said in hurriedly.

She could tell by their looks that they have something. "Okay I will, you guys enjoy. Bye." with that Sally walked away. 

She was looking here and there for place to sit but all she could see was people enjoying there drinks and chatting. She felt tired and wanted to sit badly. Just then she found the drink bar counter is free, the bartender asked her for drink but she refused. She put her head down on table and closed her eyes. She was wondering why they were asking me to go home? was he just worried? but they seem to tensed up when I mention to stay longer for Haru.

Suddenly, she felt inconvenient about something but she couldnt figure it. She felt something heavy inside her chest like twisting... She raised her head in frustration just to find a boy is smiling at her...

 

 

 

Hello^^

I will write about BAP members past as the story will go on.

I hope you enjoy^^