chapter 1

My Mr. Vampire

Sally was looking at night sky, lost in deep thought about her university life starting from tomorrow. She was excited yet scared too. Back in her high school, she had friends but not so many. Only time she felt happy was eating lunch with her two besties and walking home together. They all get admission in same university but chose different major departments. Sally chose the field of English Literature, Erika chose field of Science and Technology and Haru chose field of Policy Studies. They were happy that they all get in where they wanted but sad as they wont be seeing each other so often. Last time they gather at Haru's apartment, they promised that they will always contact each other and meet once in a week.

Next day, Sally quickly prepared herself for her first day at university. She wore black jeans and blue shirt with high pony tail and light makeup. Standing in front of big campus, where so many things are waitng for her. She stepped in the building and amazed by the size of it. there was still time for her first class, so she decided to pass her time in near by cafe.

The shop was small but it was very cozy place. When she went to counter for her orders, she noticed a boy who looked like her age, he was staring at desserts window and she found it kind of funny. She was waiting for coffee and sandwiches, she noticed that the boy who was looking at cakes was standing in back of her, carrying a tray with four to five different cakes. She wondered if he was going to eat all of them. Counter lady handed her coffee and sandwiches and she went back to her table. While enjoying her coffee, she saw that boy was eating his cake so deliciously that Sally couldnt keep herself from staring at him. She didnt noticed that he was looking at her direction...

Suddenly he grabbed his tray and approached to Sally's table. Sally was surprised by his action, she was frozen on her chair. 

"Is there anything on my face?" he asked Sally, who was still frozen.

"N-no! there's nothing." she replied still her eyes lock on him.

"Okay then." he said. Pointing at empty chair, "Can I sit here with you?"

"Y-yea sure." she didnt know why she let him sit.

"So,why were you looking at me? Its just a question." he asked while eating his cake.

"Because you were eating your cake so deliciously and I couldnt help it.... Im sorry.." she apolozied, eeling ashamed.

"Hahaha. My friends told me that too! They said they enjoy watching me eating." he said proudly with big smile. He sure have cute smile...Sally thought admiring his smile.

She glanced on her watch and gasped. She was running out of time and didnt want to be late for her very first class.

"Sorry. I have to go now or else I will be late for my class. So please excuse me." she said picking her bags and text books hurridly.

"Oh, okay. Take care while going." he said with smiling. "Bye~ hope to see you again."

Sally said good bye and rushed out the cafe.

She was patting when she reached her classroom thinking why the class has to be in fourth floor?! my poor legs... 

The first class was introductory of what they are going to learn in that class. At the beginning of class, Sally was listening to professor but now all she was thinking about the boy eating cakes. I should had atleast asked for his name. I dont know if I ever gonna see him again. 

She wasnt aware that somebody was looking at her from the back of class.

 

 

 

Hello!

Here is first chapter^^ 

sorry its short... i dont know how long i should write.. i will improve next chapter!

if there is any grammar mistake.... sorry >.<