TIME'S UP!

r i g h t i n t h e f e e l s • a writing contest >> that's closed, but a new one's linked in Chapter 80!! :)
 
 

 

TIME'S UP

 

It's officially up. Thank you to everyone for participating! It's a little unfortunate to see only half of these entries deemed valid to pass onto the judging section. If you do not see your entry on the list below, it could be either because you did not credit the contest, you did not comment after submitting an entry, you did not notify me when completing your story, or I have already read your completed story and given it a grade lower than A or B.

Nevertheless, no one submitted an entry wth genres that I am uncomfortable with, so I would like to thank all of you for reading the rules (I do hope you did). 

Below are the entrants and their stories qualifying for judgement. These stories have acquired an A or grade (some have not been read, and therefore do not have a grade).

shin-oppa's Pretty Boys Die Last

kurama-sii's Favourite Colour

Kaihleeho's She Has The Handcuffs

defectivestars's we could forget

defectivestars's our camera ran on this battery called love

Kaihleeho's Precious Haru
missheartbreaker's Scars

defectivestars's you are the best thing, that's ever been mine
Rai_Moore's Balloons For Her
littlecrush's The Mad Dancer
defectivestars's there's nothing left of us (but i don't want to let you go)
yeolwho05's The Leaden Desolation

Nubci4's Secrets
sweetsonata's The Completed Chapter
ByungHannie's Overdosed Wish

skyblueroses's trainwreck love
YifanForever's Bloodstream
cerberos' What you don't talk when you talk about loss
 

 

 

judging

 


All entries will be tasted by mayazero and I, however due to the fact that the purpose of this contest is to see which entries provoke the feels inside us, my rating of entries will occupy a higher percentage when deciding the top three winners. 

 

To even it out though, I will be awarding another 800 KP to four entries after the top three. Entries that have individually won mayazero and I over will receive 200 KP. We each will pick out two of our personal favourites that we think is prize-worthy, and here we are not just judging by how hard our feels reacted. So to sum it up, the three winning entries will be chosen based on how provoked our feelings were, and our favourite two are based on our own personal standards, to which those requirements will be revealed along with the results.