Cheatsheet

r i g h t i n t h e f e e l s • a writing contest >> that's closed, but a new one's linked in Chapter 80!! :)

 

oh the feels

HEADER IMAGE

for cheaters only

 

#1. I am a er for angst.
#2. Even if my gifs are related to the reactions from angst stories, if you think you can make my feels run wild with fluff, go for it. In fact, if that happens, I'd give you a higher grade. Shhh.... ;) But do understand it'd be alot more difficult because I'm not a fan of fluff. It's a little... overdramatic for me.
#3. Romance is my thing. However, I absolutely hate it when the development of a romance is rushed.
#4. I'd look for plots that aren't cliche, as any reader would. However if you've dragged something out of another and moulded it into your own, then that's something I'd give a thumbs up for.
#5. My bias, if you haven't already noticed, is Kim Jongin. However, I'm not those type of crazy fans, and I'm kind of getting bored of EXO. 
#6. Not only will angst [and possible fluff] screw my feelings up, but also a male character aspiring to a y, (and maybe cocky if you write well) sly personality.
#7. I'd prefer it if the main couple was of opposite genders, just so I can put myself in the main character's shoes with a little more ease. Again, if you do manage to make me love your story with or Yuri, then it's a higher grade for you.
#8. A higher grade for a meaningful title.
#9. I'd also like a story with some sort of message communicated to the readers. I'm really into inspirational and life lesson morals.
#10. I'm not totally into scenes - just because I've read some really awful ones - but if I come across tasteful , that's a higher grade to you.
#11. BTS enough said. 
#12. If you create a story where I don't see anything coming at all, your story would probably make it into my top 5 fanfictions.
#13. If you are going to use an EXO otp, I'm really finding the mainstream ones tedious, eg, Hunhan, Kaisoo, Baekyeol.
#14. Many people don't value the word "love". It isn't something you say to your partner after dating for a couple of weeks. Maybe not even months. It's precious, valuable, pure. It has to be developed throughout the story, unless you've set the status of the relationship far in. Also, there are many stories that feature a person being "heartbroken" after losing someone they "loved". I'm expecting authors to show me how broken their heart is, and how much they really loved that special someone.
#15. I love stories that communicate a message towards readers. A deep thought explained thoroughly. Don't disguise it too well though, I'm not exactly a genius.
#16. Things may or may not be added on this list.