#001 - 08StudyTree80 - 1 New Blogpost!

Hindrance >> RYS Entertainment's first Girl Group < [ Apply Open! ]

 

The Rumors of K-Pop!

 

 


08StudyTree80
Hello everyone! I am 08StudyTree80, but you can call me Mia if you'd like to.
This is a blog following rumors in the Korean entertainment world.
I hope we'll get along!
If you'd like to, add me on Instagram or Twitter!

 

Home
Ask me a question!

 

Subscribers:   4
Blog Views:    122


 

New Entertainment Group officially starting their activities!


In the past we have seen more than once, that former idols opened up their own entertainment businesses for future trainees to live a better life. This time, it's been SM Entertainment's past trainee and well-known song-producer Park Kyung Il (29), who has decided to take the plunge and start his own business two years after his sudden stop of activities.
In an interview with the magazin KoreanTrends he said:
"It has been a while since I last dealed with any huge entertainment companies directly, yet the last years have shown that the business got even harder for trainees and young idols. After a meeting with my partners it was decided that we will now take action and give various idols and trainees, who have been misjudged by their companies, another chance."

It is rumored that EXO's former member Wu "Kris" Yifan was seen talking to Park at a restaurent in Gangnam, yet the photos taken by fans were too blurry to be seen  as an evidence. And to be honest, I don't think someone as popular as Kris would deal with a company that wasn't even born yet, whether Park's the CEO or not.
Back to topic, the whole system of the company still seems to be undecided- or at least, Park seemed like he didn't want to reveal any closer details yet:
"We are currently still deciding on the training system and other important matters. RYS Entertainment is just a project that's about to be born, so I'd like to keep our actual plans to myself for now."

Sadly, the interviewer didn't take the chance to dig any further into the whole issue, but to ask about Park's current relationship status, to which he -in his typical manner- didn't reply, but ended the interview.

What do you think about this piece of news?
I guess if it is true that Park Kyung Il opens up a new company, there'll be a lot fun ahead of us!


posted on Saturday, 18th of June 2014 | 8:10 a.m.                                               current count of views: 103


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

20th of June 2014 >> LucyNoane squeals:
   "Oh god, I can't explain what I feel! Kyung Il oppa, you're back!! I missed your voice so much! I hope you'll  
    release a new song and sing again, soon!"

Reply   | Vote Up | Vote Down | 2 Replies | 2 Upvotes;
20th of June 2014 >> NoirSarang squeals back:
   "I guess he's going to release songs through his upcoming group(s)... "


Reply   | Vote Up | Vote Down |  2 Upvotes;
23rd of June 2014 >> Cestnespasjolie squeals back:
   "True! Back in 2012 he said he'll refrain from singing in the future because of personal issues."


Reply   | Vote Up | Vote Down |  3 Upvotes;
30th of June 2014 >> PandaExpert squeals:
   "Am I seriously the only one caring about Kris here? I hope this is true and he gets to punch SM into their
    faces! Someday, they'll regret letting him go that easily!"

Reply   | Vote Up | Vote Down | 1 Reply6 Upvotes;
30th of June 2014>> 08StudyTree80 squeals back:
   "I'm sorry, but please refrain from any comments about this topic. I don't want any fan wars to
continue on my blog! Thank you very much!"

Reply   | Vote Up | Vote Down |  12 Upvotes;

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Oh my god, I'm back to life again. I spent about 12 hours on this blog side, but I'm proud!
*celebrates happily*
I'm getting better at coding, am I not? It's so tiring... but so much fun as well!

Everyone, please keep the apps coming in! I'll see what I can do about the two still-to-write reviews now. They'll either be up today or (very likely) tomorrow, since I'm pretty tired and still have to re-read them to take notes...

Anyways, I hope you like Mia's blog! You'll see her more often in the future! :3