The Cheatsheet >>

Hindrance >> RYS Entertainment's first Girl Group < [ Apply Open! ]

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello, everyone! This is the cheatsheet for Hindrance. If you want your girl to be a part of the group, please stick to the information on this page. If there are any questions left open, feel free to ask me!

{Don't ask me about the pw officially, though, or you'll get a strike. Send me a friend request and then pm me the question, please.}

Example Application
     + Turn-in Post

 

Source Code

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Let's play a game! Don't forget to highlight the whole cheatsheet! You'll see why! C:

THE CHEATSHEET

Okay, so here comes the cheatsheet! I simply followed the application for this, so basically, you could look at it while filling out the application. As said, feel free to ask me if something's missing- and don't forget to look for the password! C:
For the real p.as.sword, please go to the example application and click the word "cheatcheet in the p.as.sword question!Thank you! C:

Basic Information
Uhmm, there's not that much to say, so I gathered the small points as a section. Basically I'd say it's okay if your character is at least half asian and grew up out of Korea/Asia, but please be reasonable later on. If she is for example Vietnamese, please give me her Vietnamese name as well. For height and weight, please be realistic- there aren't any really chubby kpop-idols (which I personally find quite sad), but I don't want Hindrance to be anorexic as well- please choose a healthy weight and don't make your girl taller than 175 cm.

Face Claims
For the outer looks of your character, please use ulzzangs only. Don't choose one of these overly cute girls, and rather focus on women looking as natural as possible. If she underwent plastic surgery, you can state it in another section.

❄ Family & Background
For your character's family, you don't have to state every single member- just mention the most important ones, the ones who had a special impact on your character. So if her father, as an example, left the family when she was still young and that caused her to be scared of bonding with men because she didn't want to be left behind for a second time, name him.
For your background, please keep it simple and reasonable. Tie the most important persons revolving your character's development into it, so that I can see when you met your best friends, or whenever whatever is important in your character's life happened.

❄ Personality
As already said in the app, please give me at least two paragraphs with eight sentences each. If you are confident in your description, you can also give me one paragraph, but please make it reasonable and detailed enough for me to understand. Bold the most important character traits and make sure negative and positive traits are balanced.

❄ Likes, Dislikes, Habits,...
As you see, the main point of this section is the trivia. This is the place for random facts about your character, so put everything weird or interesting about your character there!
For the likes and dislikes, please don't give me random facts like "She likes dogs/flowers/ food/etc". If you HAVE to put one of these, please name specific facts (for example, which type of dogs/food), and why! The why is very important.

Acquaintances
It's okay if your character only has one or two friends, and for a few types of people it even fits to have none at all. Even someone who is actually very outgoing on the outside can have only a few or no friends at all.
However, for your love interest, feel free to choose anyone from SM Entertainment. YG, TS & Co. are of course allowed as well, but please be aware of the fact that I'm mostly familiar with the SM Idols. Let's just say you could put someone from TS Ent. as your character's lover, but please give me a back-up from SM you'd feel comfortable with- this is to actually a way to raise your chances, so I beg you to follow this advice.

The next part is pretty important, whether you choose someone from SM or not: Please, pretty please with chocolate chips and cherries and strawberries and little sprakly glitter drops on top, give me a resonable description of your lover! That means I don't want to see two or three sentences- it would be best if you paid as much attention to his personality as to your girl's inner values!

>> For example, don't make Jongin from EXO a tempting beast allover- partly would be okay, but please remember that his on- and offstage personalities are surely quite different.

For extremely different characters like him I guess it would be best to divide his personality in two parts, e.x. "on-stage" and "off-stage"- or at least it would earn you some brownie points.

❄ Being an Idol

Okay, I guess for this section, there isn't much to say. Just make sure to state which group your girl was going to debut with (most of them should be from SM Ent., probably one could have been chosen from YG's or TS's trainee program) what made her a hindrance (since this is what the group's all about, being an ex-hindrance), how RYS made her overcome her weak points and lastly, how your ex-members (the group you were originally supposed to debut with) treat you now that you changed companies and even made your debut.

The fact that your girl has been a trainee for some time at a bigger company and even was going to debut allows you to list some more special predebut experiences- but don't let yourself get carried away and go overboard! I haven't seen a trainee who was a constant background dancer of SNSD/SuJu/... for years. But being featured in an MV of a popular group or a simple modelling job should be fine (and you can also mention her experiences with instruments, e.x. if she knows how to play the piano, state it here, together with the reason for her to learn it and how long she practised/went to lessons/...).

Oh, and before I forget it- please give me a reason for her actually auditioning (for her old company- was it because she lost a bet, because her parents wanted her to become famous, because she loves music to death,...?), and why she was given another chance by RYS Ent. Was she bad at dancing, yet still passionate while doing it? Or was she still bad at speaking Korean after visiting more than one language classes, yet while rapping it she bloomed and made the scouts watch in awe? Just think about the reason and use this chance for your girl to stand out!

Last but not least...

I hope you remember that there's a password, everyone?

Give me your favourite song! /joke.