The Applicants >> New Page;

Hindrance >> RYS Entertainment's first Girl Group < [ Apply Open! ]

 

 

The Applicants!

 

 

The Author's Note !

Number of Applications: 01

Colour Code:
Rejected --- Pending --- Accepted --- Chosen;

 

 

 


Skye
Jin Hoài Mi

20
Vietnamese
Midu
Leader, Main Rapper, Sub-Vocalist

Vocalist, Sub-Rapper, Maknae
Wu Yifan
JongDaesGirl
Melody
Strikes: 1/3

Dear Melody,

Thank You very much for being my first applicant! I really appreciate your app. :) Well, on to your review...
I really like the fact that Skye is Vietnamese! I don't really see applicants of this nationality too often, so I was very happy about it. The fact that she learned some Japanese from watching Animes is cute as well!
Midu is a very beautiful woman, good choice on that ulzzang! For her background... well, it's pretty dramatic. Loosing her sister must have been a pretty traumatizing experience. I don't mind sad backgrounds, yet I would prefer just one (2 on the maximum) of the girls to have a pretty sad past, so we'll have to see about that later... For her personality, well, I was able to get what direction she is supposed to go into (I guess), but I would have liked it if you gave me some more details. Who knows about her (to me) clashing personalities? How does she manage the spagat between her considerate side and the idol-life she works hard to live? And why is she called "Byuntae"? For her likes, dislikes & such, I don't really have that much to say- but RILAKUMA plushies! /giggles; I like them, they're so cute! <3 I got a question about her rival: Does the group "Ginger" really exist? I just wondered about it, since I never heared of them. :) I really liked the love interest section (***Brownie points for splitting Kris' personality into on- & offstage!***).

Thank you very much for applying as a rapper! I appreciate that, since I never really see anyone applying for this position.
For your trainee life section... well, there are a few mistakes. First, please remember Hindrance will not debut under TS Ent., but under RYS Entertainment (And I'm pretty sensitive about that)! Second, I asked for a reason why she was looked at like a hindrance, yet it sounds like Skye left her debut group when actually, she was supposed to be excluded from it. As already said in the cheatsheet, a reason to be excluded would be something like "her vocal skills didn't improve anymore" or "her Korean is too bad, even after taking so many language classes". Please think about this section a little longer and make some changes.
For your scene requests, did you really mean a date between Skye and Chen? Or were you going to change it to Kris? (Just asking, because Kris is your actual love interest.)

Oh, and, sadly, you got the password wrong. Please take a closer look at the cheatsheet and change it in your app!

Since you sadly have a bigger amount of mistakes in your app, I'll have to reject you for now. Don't worry, there are two more chances for you to submit your app after working on it! :) If you got any questions, please feel free to contact me. I hope you'll come back, because I really like Skye somehow. :)

-Rori;

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Stage Name
Name

Age
Natioonality
Face Claim
Position

Back-Up
Love Interest
Username
Nickname
Strikes: 1-2-3/3

Dear xyz,

Your Review will be put here!

-Rori;
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Skye
Jin Hoài Mi

20
Vietnamese
Midu
Leader, Main Rapper, Sub-Vocalist

Vocalist, Sub-Rapper, Maknae
Wu Yifan
JongDaesGirl
Melody
Strikes: 1/3

Dear xyz,

This is where your review goes!

-Rori;