Camps

Half Vampire, Half Love??!!!



"What is it that bothers you?" Wang Zi asked Gui Gui as they continued to walk.
The tense atmosphere disappeared a few minutes back when Wang Zi relaxed after the encounter with the vampire.


"Nothing important" Gui Gui muttered under her breath before continuing her silence.
Wang Zi observed her.

"Are you human?" Wang Zi asked
Shocked, she looked at Wang Zi wide eyed. "Pardon?"

Wang Zi chuckled, "You look like a monster with a crease on your forehead, lighten up a little.".
She sighed and smiled at him. "You know, you're right, I may be a monster." She mimicked a monster face and claws. She chase Wang Zi around.

"You're never going to get me!!" Wang Zi ran through the forest with ease and Gui Gui catching up.

"You will be my slave!" She yelled ferociously but jokingly. 'slave' she came to a sudden stop when her heart thumped with that word.

"Slave..." she whispered to herself. That word brought her great sadness.Does it link to her memories?



Aaron felt his heart thump. His heart raced wild since yesterday, his anger died down a little but still his heart raced of fury. For the first time today his heart slowed down and thumped.

Great sadness suddenly swept through him, as quick as it came it had gone.
"Where is she?!!" He went wild again as soon as the feeling gone. Chun held him down since he wanted to break anything within arms length.

"Calm Down Prince Ah Bu!!" Calvin shouted, and like a magic word, he did.

"What's making you so pissed huh?" Jiro asked. Aaron glared at him.

"I'm sorry I don't know myself." He sat down. "But we need to find heR." He looked at the little boy who was the culprit of it all.

"Say it. Where is she?" He asked with authority. "I. Don't. Know." the child was firm on his words.

"Come to think of it, we don't even know your name" Calvin thought for a while.

"Is there a need for my name?" He stood up.

"Establish familiarity before we kill you, you mutt." Chun growled fangs ready.

"You don't need to establish familiarity." The child replied his hand gripped at his stake.

"Then tell us, tell us your real intentions." Calvin, the smartest around figured to break the fight.

"I, am searching for my brother." He plopped down his seat again.

"Who is your brother?" Calvin asked again.

"A vampire killer too."

"No Sherlock"

"I mean he's known throughout the camps."

"Camps??" Calvin perks up more at this information.

"Why should I give you fragile information?" The child glared.

Calvin draws out his claws and pointed it to the child's neck.

"Because right now, your life is in our hands." Calvin straightened his hand

"The camps. The places where vampire slayers gathers and lives, hidden in different cities and towns. We silently kill vampires in range. My brother is one of the elites and is known even through the vampire world." He seriously said and Calvin put his hand down.

"Didn't know you'd give in easily." Jiro questioned.

"Right now I deemed you unimportant and rookies among those who tried to find the princess, you are all complete nobodies to the vampire world." The child smirked.

The men couldn't help but smirk. They are getting good at hiding their strong presence. If a professional vampire slayer can't sniff out their true nature, they have nothing to worry about.

But they are so wrong, because the child is not a professional vampire slayer, no matter how mature he might look.