Chapter Two

Why Did I fall Inlove With You ?

JiYong crept in their bedroom while Bom was asleep with her left side of her body up and her right side holding her weight on the bed.  The light coming from the lamp outside of their bedroom window perfectly shined on her face.  He walked over to the window to let down the curtains and walked into the bathroom to change into a new to plain white t-shirt and his blue baggy pajamas pants.

Turning off the light switch and closing the bathroom door behind him, he made his way to the bed.  He carefully crawled into bed so the beautiful woman would not wake up.  He laid down with his back flat on the bed and arms behind head.  Staring into in the ceiling remembered, “KWON JIYONG! I’M PREGANT!”

Was he happy? Wasn’t that what he always wanted was to start a family?  Or maybe he wasn’t ready yet.  He turned his head over to his right and saw his wife sleeping, with her back facing him while snuggling the old teddy bear he gave her on their first date.

He slowly scoots closer to her.  He wrapped his arms around her stomach, pulling himself closer and buried his face on her scented hair.  His cold hands send chills though her body as their skin came into contact, making her shiver.  Her eyes slowly opened when she realized someone was finally home and hugging her.

She turned to face him, opening her eyes, not being able to see anything in the dark night.  Her eyes began to slowly close again.  “JiYong…” She quietly starts talking.  “Are your hands cold?”  She asked while she was blowing warm air on his hands and rubbed both of theirs together to warm up his freezing hands.  He made no response, not even moving an inch.

“Bom, I’m sorry about earlier.  I didn’t mean to yell at you.  I have not been myself lately because of work.  I’m Sorry.”  He looked over to Bom, she was already asleep.  He just sighs and stares at her for a while.  Their hands still locked together.  JiYong and Bom both stayed in their position for the whole entire night.

The next morning Bom woke up, still half asleep she turned to her left and found her husband gone…again, which was no surprise to her.  Her phone ranged which made Bom completely awaken.  She grabbed her phone that was under her pillow and checked the Caller ID ‘EVIL PRESIDENT’.  She knew that she will get some serious scolding for not attending practice yesterday afternoon and instead ditched to go cry like a little baby in the rooftop.  Bom nervously pressed the ‘answer’ button.  “H..he..Hello?”  She stuttered.  “Yah, Park Bom!  Come to my office right at this moment!  No excuses.  Understand?”  He yelled through the other line on the conversation.  “Wait, President! President!” *Beeep…  Was the only sound she heard coming out of her phone.  He hung up before she could give him back a response.  Therefore, Bom lazily got up of the bed to search through the closet to find a hoodie and a pair of jeans to wear.

The taxi pulled over at the entrance of the door of the building.  Bom looked up at the building with millions of possible thing why YG called her in today, out until, “Madam?”  The cab driver interrupted her in her deep thoughts.  “Eh? Oh… Yes.”  Bom pushed out her wallet and pulled out the amount of cash she owned him for the drive.

Knock. Knock.

“Come in!”  Yang Hyun Suk replied with his eyes not looking up from his laptop.  Bom slowly turned the doorknob and poke her head in to look inside, then step her full figure inside of the room, closing the door behind her.  “Sit” He said still not looking up at her, still in contact with his laptop.  She walked over and took a sit on one of the chairs that were in front of his desk.  She sat on one and put her bags in the chair next to hers.  YG finally looked over to Bom’s direction and gave her an unpleasant smile.  Bom just looked away not being able to take his stare.  With his nasal voice, “ Where were you yesterday?” He asked.  “I was…I developed a cold stuggles to find a reasonable lie.

“Bom… You and I both know that is a lie.  But I won’t ask further more.  But I will give you a punishment for skipping out.” Bom just nod her head up and down waiting for him to tell her, her punishment.  After a few minutes of thinking he finally told her his decision.  “You’ll have to make up for yesterday.  Therefore I am going to double 2ne1’s practice time.” He said.

“What?!  You can’t do that it was all my fault why do they also have to suffer?”  Bom said as she rose up of her chair.  “Bom you guys are a team, whoever goes down the rest falls also,  Now I don’t want to hear another word from you.  The rest is already there.  Hurry to practice right now or I’ll triple it.”  Bom couldn’t let her member suffer for another 3 hours, so she stayed quiet and accepted the 6 hours.

/ / / /

They had been practicing for about 2 hour’s non-stop.  Everyone could at least go for another hour or so.  But Bom in the other hand wasn’t the same.  She was having backaches.  She needed to rest but Chaerin wouldn’t allow since Bom was the one who made them work extra hard.  Bom couldn’t argue back, she had a perfectly reason why to stop but couldn’t tell Chaerin.  Chaerin would explode, plus their comeback is near, about next month or so.  The only one who knew this secret was JiYong and Dara, but with Dara’s lack of knowledge on pregnancy she didn’t know how a pregnant can feel.  She just thought that their belly grows then 9 months later POP.  There comes out a baby for you.

 “Unni get up!  Practice one more time then we can rest for a while!” Chaerin commanded Bom to get up by dragging her unni off the chair.  Feeling fatigued or more tired from her pregnancy symptom, she lazily stood up from her chair.

/ / / /

Bom ran as fast as she could out of the door.  Making it to the bathroom, she quickly went to a stall.  Without closing the stall’s door she sat on the floor with her head bend down on the toilet and puke a little.  Not liking the feel of it she grabbed her stomach.  The sudden rise of hormones in her body caused her to get a headache.  Still on the floor she lean her body to the walls and cried.

- - -

Author - Wow! So did you guys really enjoy the first chapter as you said??  Keke... Thank You!  So I honesty don't know anything about pregnancy (Kind Of like Dara ^^;;  But I couldn't research it because I was still in class and I had to do a History Project.  Keke.... Shh... I did NOT tell you this okay?  Well thanks for reading and I'll see you guys in my next update or comment on your fanfic.

QUESTION FOR READERS !!  One of my reader in YGL said that I should make Bom end up with TOP.  Should I??  What do you guys think?  G-BOM verses TOPBOM  // it should be intersting!  MUST ANSWER