Chapter Three

Why Did I fall Inlove With You ?

Bom have been stress out this whole week, the pressure of their comeback and her personal life with JiYong.

Bom was waiting for the elevator doors.  She had already decided to tell everyone since her baby belly had already pop out and everyone will know sooner or later.  Every second felt like forever for her, the elevator doors haven’t opened yet.  No patient at all Bom decided to take the stairs instead.  As she walked over to the stairs, before going on the first step of the stair her headache came again.  Rubbing her forehead, she took the first step of the stairs.

Breathing hard, almost out of breath, she still kept walking up the stairs.  She had already completed walking up the second floor and now making her way to the third.  Taking the first 14 steps of the stairs her head felt dizzy and cramps filled her stomach.  Her head was spinning around and around hundreds of time.  *Rrrriiinnngg….. Her phone ranged from her bag.  Bom stopped to pick up her phone.  She opened her bag and fished out her green phone.  ‘Hubby Kwon JiYong’ was printed on the caller ID.  Sighing when she saw who was calling she press on the button which said ‘answer’ on the screen of her touch phone.  “Hello?”

“Bom!  I’m with my mother right now and she wants to see you.  Can you come to our apartment?” He asked.  Instead of replying him back, “When did you start being at home?” She said cruelly.  “Bom-ah, it’s my mother okay, she is only here once in a few months.  Why wouldn’t I come home?  She misses you and came here to check up and you and our ba-”  He suddenly stop talking when he heard a loud bang coming from the other end of the line.  “Bom?” He asked, but nothing.  All he could hear was hard breathing.  After a couple of hard breathing was heard from her, she moaned in pain.  He moved his phone in front of this mouth, “Yahh…Bom!” and yelled to his phone, then quickly back to his ear to hear if she responded.  Still no answer, he was for sure she was playing tricks like the old times, before they were married, and probably trying to pay back him for not staying at home with her.  JiYong quickly closed his phone.  ‘Once in a while my mother comes, and Bom would not come to greet her even once? Pshh…. Forget it then!’ he thought in anger.

Meanwhile….  Bom was laying on the floor in pain.  The items in her bag she carried rolled all over the floor and stairs.  She had just fallen from 14 steps on stairs.  *Beep…. The other line of her phone hanged up already.  Hardly able to breath, she slowly closed her eyes.

/ / / /

Bigbang’s charismatic rapper TOP was on the second floor, he had just attended a meeting from there. Instead of taking the elevator since the trainees have been using it a lot, so it smelled like sweat everywhere, he decided to take the stairs.  The stairs was just right behind the corner.  He noticed a ring rolling from behind the corner.  Walking over to pick it up, he investigates it for a while.  Inside the ring were two names engraved. 

JiYongxBom

No wonder it looked familiar.  But why was it here.  He walks over to look behind the corner.  He saw the top half of a person.  He looked closely and there was a woman in pain lying in the ground with her face down facing the floor.  Therefore this made it hard for him to determine who she was.  He completely moved his head out behind the corner and saw her full figure.  Her legs were covered with blood, and her hands were covering her stomach.  He ran over to the unknown lady over. He got on his knees and removed a strand on her hair that was covering her face.   Looking closely at the girl, she looked familiar.  His eyes wide-open when he realized who it was “Bom?  Bom..BOM!!!!”  He tried to shake her awake but nothing happened, her eyes were still closed.  He examines her.  Her legs were dripping fresh red blood.  His heart was racing 100 times a second, his body heating up more and more.  No time for the ambulance, he picked her up on his arms like a newlywed and carefully rushed down the stairs.  As he carries her, her blood were dripping down from her legs, creating a trail of blood down the stairs following them.

He carried her to his car.  Putting her down and she leaned on his white car, smearing her fresh blood on his white car.  He searches for his car keys from his pocket.  Unlocking the back seats of his car he lay her down and closed the door after doing so.  He quickly opened to get in the driver’s seat and start his engine.  Turning it a couple of time but the car just shivers.  TOP looked at the car gas. It was completely empty.  Not even a single drop of gasoline left.  He came out of his car and saw gasoline dripping off of his car.  Someone had stolen his gas.  “Aish… Seungri!!  Why at this time” He yelled in frustration. 

Without another choice, he opened the door and pulled her out.  He carried her the same ways a before and head towards the exit of the parking lot.  People screaming, fans snapping pictures, but he didn’t care if they had thought he kidnap a married woman or possibly murder her since her blood was dripping off of her and all over both of her long legs.  All that was in his mind was to get the woman he loves to the hospital and pray she will be alright.

A mix of sweats and tears starts to fall from his face while he made his way across the city of Seoul.  He wishes that the hospital would be just pop up in front of them, but unfortunally he still had another 4 blocks to go.

When reaching the hospital “I NEED A DOCTOR RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT!” He commanded with his loud and low husky voice.  The nurses came running to him with a wheelchair.  He sat her on and the nurses pulled her away from him.  He followed but was stopped by the nurses when Bom and entered to the emergency room.

He yelled and punched the wall a couple of time to let out his anger.  Realizing that that the woman already had a husband he quickly pulled out his phone and called his best friend.

- - -

Author : How was it??  So TOP loves Bom huh??  Keke... Stay tune for the next chapter!