Last Chapter ^_^

Why Did I fall Inlove With You ?

Kwon JiYong and his mother raced to the hospital as fast as they could.  He was driving and his mother next to him in the passenger seat. But too bad GOD wasn’t on their side this time.  It was rush hour.  The rode packed with cars and impatient business workers who were already late for work.  The burning sun mixed with heat of the engines, sweats rolled down his face and his shirt was soaked.

JiYong honking his horn and scrolling down his car window open, he stuck his head out the window to yell at the car in front of his who wasn’t moving.  He swore he would have driven over the car that was before them.  Yelling to release his anger, his mother grabbed his arm telling him to stop but he just pulled away from her touch.  Not being to control his feelings anymore he harshly opened his door.  “JiYong, where do you think you are going?!”  His mother asked, looking at him with a worried face.  “I’m going first mom!  I’m going to be there for her!  I am not going to let her suffer; not without me.”  He yelled making his way to the other side of his car.  As soon as the car in the next lane past he ran over to the other side, exiting from the road, he took another look at his mother.  She opened her door.  “Stupid Son…” She started.  JiYong thought that she would try to stop him but she unexpectedly yelled out, “….Hurry up and find her!  If you don’t I will surely kill you!”  He smiled and ran as fast as he could.

He concentrated on getting over to his girl, not caring about the crazy fan girls who were snapping photos, chasing him and grabbing on to him.  He didn’t want to be rude but just flick them away like ticks.

He suddenly stopped something caught his eyes.  It was reflecting from the sun and shinning.  Breathing hard in and out, he finally picked it up.  I was the ring, their ring.  While running TOP had dropped it earlier.  ‘JiYongx’ was seen and the other half of the ring was covered in blood, not being able to see Bom’s name next to his.

His tears ran down through his face and landed on the ring, which mixed into her blood.  With the mixed of her blood and his tears, it dripped on the sidewalk.  After a few drops of his tears dropped down from his face, he looked back down on the ring.  ‘JiYongxBom’

/ / / /

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

TOP walked into the hospital room Bom was in.  The beeping of her heart on the machine was the only thing that was heard.

-Flashback-

TOP was waiting outside of the emergency room.  He sat on the floor with his back leaning on the walls and head down.  He created a shell for him and cried.  He almost forgot about something, he ran his hands down his front pockets.  Searching every corner on his pocket, it was nowhere to be found.  He changed hands and ran his hand down to the opposite pocket.  It wasn’t there also.  The ring!  He had lost it! 

If it’s true love the ring will find its way back.

One by one the nurses came out of the emergency room and every single one of them TOP harassed to find an answer of Bom’s condition, but no answer.  Finally the main doctor came out with his head down.  TOP ran to the doctor with his face covered in tears.  “Is she okay?”  He asked.  “I’m so sorry….”

TOP’S heart felt like a sharp knife just stabbed it, hundreds and thousands of time repeatedly. “….She had lost her baby.”

-End of flashback-

TOP pulled a chair next to her.  Looking at her face he cried.  ‘Why wasn’t I there earlier?? I would of have protected her!’ He yelled in his head.  TOP slowly removed her hand that was lying in her stomach and locked it with his.  Using both of his hands, he brought it up to his face.

Suddenly the door opened.  A young man stepped into the room.  Walking slowly towards the two figures.  The woman was lying on the bed while the man holds her hand and lay his head down next to hers.  Walking closer he awoken up the young gentleman.

TOP looked up and saw JiYong.  He released his hands from his best friend’s wife.  TOP furrow his eyebrows and anger was seen in his eyes.  JiYong tried to walk towards Bom but TOP stood up and grabbed his collar, dragging him out of the room.

He slammed JiYong into the wall harshly and pinned him using his arm across JiYong’s neck.  “What the man!  What the hell is wrong with you?!  Did you know that marrying her was the best thing that ever happened to you?  YOU STUPID JERK!”  He used more strength on his arm to pin JiYong on his neck.  The tighten his fist and rise his hands up.  TOP looked down and saw something on JiYong’s hands.  It was Bom’s wedding ring that he had dropped. ‘I guess they do really belong together’ he thought.

JiYong had always known TOP loved Bom.  When TOP wasn’t in a good mood, the first person he runs to was always Bom.  It was always her and only her.

-Flashback-

7 months ago...

TOP was in the rooftop waiting for Bom to come up as he had messaged her.  Unfortunally her phone was off. 

A guy and a girl walked up to the rooftop, sharing one sweater.  They both looked over to the lights of Seoul City.  But moments later the guy left the girl alone on the rooftop.  She still had his sweater.  “Bommie, I’ll be back okay?”  he said.  “I’ll be back, okay?  Don’t go anywhere” the guy said as he headed to the door.

This was TOP’s chance to confess his feelings; the woman he loved was right in front of him.  He took a wedding ring out of his pocket which was engraved ‘S <3 B’ he got off from the place he was sitting in.  As soon as he stood up the man that had left came back.  TOP watched closely as the young man was slowly and quietly approaching the girl.  The young man got on one knee.

TOP couldn’t really hear what was going on but he definitely heard, “Therefore, Bom will you marry me?”  He finally said those words.  The question TOP was about to ask the same girl.  The speechless girl nodded her head up and down to let him know she accepts his proposal.  He smiled and grabbed her left hand.  He slides the diamond ring on her ring finger which fits perfectly.  He stood back up and hugged her tightly in his arms, “Bom, I love you.” and gave her a light kiss on her forehead.

TOP watched this with a broken heart.  He didn’t have the strength to stand up anymore and sat back down.

The two happy engaged couple went inside and he was left alone in the rooftop.  It took him about an hour to finally calm down.  He wiped the tears in his eyes and stood back up.  What could he do?  It was his best friend and the woman he loved.  He couldn’t possible take her away.  Just like what everyone had always told him in the past, “If you love someone, sometimes you just got to let them go and let them be happy.”

TOP walked over to the edge of the rooftop.  Taking a glace of Seoul he stuck his arms out and releases the ring, which fell to the ground.  “Bom, I love you…”

-End of Flashback-

 

TOP forward his fist towards JiYong.  JiYong thought that TOP was going to punch him in the face but he was wrong.  TOP let all his anger on the wall,  he punched the wall that was right next to JiYong’s face and left a mark, not on the wall but on his hand.  TOP walked out without looking back and he shouts out, “Bom lost your kid, if you make her cry once more time I won’t ever let you go.”  His hands were dripping blood.

/ / / /

He walked inside her room, she was already awake.  Her knees were up to her face and her hands covering her head.  “Bom….” He said as he walked closer to her.  She lifts up her head and tears were rolling down her cheeks.  He ran and sat on the side if her bed.  He comfort her by sliding his hands down her back.

JiYong’s mother finally enters the room and saw both out them.  Her eyes were waterier when she heard the news from the nurse at the countertop.  Her heart smashed into hundreds of pieces.  The next generation of the Kwon Family did no longer exist.

“It’s okay Bom.  We can always have another one.” He lift her chin up and told his wife.  “Really?  Why the heck would I want to have another child with you?  You were never home and never there for me!”  She teared up more.  Hearing that he realized that everything she said was true.  He was NEVER there for her and why would she want to make another kid with that devil man.

He wiped her tears and hugged her tightly in his arms.  He couldn’t take the pain and cried with her while rubbing her back, up and down. He could feel the water soaking into his shirt.  She murmured something in his shirt but it wasn’t understandable.  She hit him a couple of times on his chest, but he just bares with it.  He knew that his pain wasn’t as painful as hers and just hugs her even tighter.

/ / / /

3 days later. . .

Park Bom and Kwon JiYong walked to the park.  They sat at the bench that facing the slide.  Both holding hands and listening to his IPod, one earphone on her right ear and the other on his left.  He almost forgot something.  He searches his pocket with his other hand and pulled out a ring.

-Flashback-

She starred at her ring for a moment, remembering their wedding.  She was strong enough to hold her tears in, but it was the pain that she could not cage inside herself any longer.  She took off her wedding ring and threw it into the bushes in front of the apartment.

The next morning she came downstairs and outside to the bushes where she had thrown her wedding ring.  She regret doing that, she was scared to death that she had lost it.  She already gave her promise to god that she would forever love him no matter what happens, through good times and bad times.

-End of Flashback-

JiYong took Bom’s hand and got off of the bench, “Bom will you marry me again?”

----------------------------THE END---------------------------------

Yeah Finally Ended!!!! Kekeke…. Yes; go ahead and hate me for making Bom’s baby die and JiYong being asdf@%*#^&!!! I would be mad if you weren’t mad at me (Does that make any sense?) Kekeke… Sorry TOP! I still love you; but Bom belong with JiYong.  Thanks for reading && I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Sorry for the TOPBOMMERS;; But majority wins; G-BOM!!

Special Thank You List:

mileyne2

ZozBombshell

Nanthida6812

purevipblackjack

ToxicRin

LovelySummer

isela_c09

hrtofdorkness

twiddlebug

Aryella

Tabomxxmim

Thank you guys so much for showing your love and support for this fanfic; I love ya!

Also to my Subscribers && Silent readers  (I know your out there) for reading!