01

Why Did I fall Inlove With You ?

Bom came back from the doctor; thinking about what he had just told her about her ‘condition’ a while ago when she had her check-up. Bom had not been feeling well lately. Causing her to get headaches, cramps, dizziness, fainting, and always feeling tired.
Bom walked back to her and JiYong’s apartment room, which is in the same building as the rest of 2NE1 and Bigbang. Even though they are married, they can’t escape their idol life and YG. So they were asked to stay in the same apartment for easier access to reach for them at anytime. As she enters the elevator and pressed on floor 5, she was standing inside with loads of questions going through her head. ‘Should I be happy or worried?’ ‘What if President discovers about this?’ ‘What about JiYong?’ she questioned herself. A small tear escape from her eyes. Exactly as the doors open Bom wiped it off of her face. She walked out with her head down, looking at the floor. Suddenly she heard a sweet high voice running towards her and looked up and saw her group member, best friend, and most importantly her other sister Ssantokki, who did not share a drip of blood with her. “Bom Unni!” Dara yelled.
“What are you doing here?” Bom asked Dara and waited for her to respond. “I was waiting for you to come, I’m hungry.” She motioned her hands going in circles rubbing her belly. “Yeah, I’ll cook you something to eat, Come in.” Bom tried to sound as normal as possible, but you can tell that it was completely the opposite, down and emotionless. She opened up her purse and fished out the apartment keys.



The doors opened, she peeks inside to see if JiYong was home yet. ‘Of course not, who am I? He’s never home’ she sighs and took off her sneakers. “Wait a minute okay Ssantokki? I’m going to get changed first and I’ll cook you something okay?” She left before Dara could respond and walked in to the master room, locking the doors behind her. But really Bom just needed some time to think this entire situation over. She dropped her bag on the floor and threw herself on top of the bed. ‘Was what the doctor said true?’ she wonders in stress.

*Knocks. Knocks*
“Unni! Unni! Are yo okay in there?!” Dara yelled out behind the wooden door. Bom didn’t realize that she had fallen asleep. Bom quickly got up and walk over to the door to open it. Dara was standing outside of the door with a worried face. “Unni, are you okay? What happened? Why were you in there for so long?” Dara questioned.

“Oh… Nothing, Let’s go. I’ll cook something for you, unless you want ramen?”
Dara’s face lit up once she heard ‘Ramen’. Dara definitely suspects something, she knew Bom was keeping a secret from her, since they had known eachother for years and Bom is not the best liar. But first thing in her mind was ‘Ramen’, so she didn’t bother to ask. She’s waiting for the right time. “Ramen please?” She responds with a smile on her face.

The last couple of weeks, Dara was the only one who Bom had been eating dinner with. One, Dara could not cook and only knows how to boil up a pack of beef ramen. Two, Chaerin and Seungri had been eating together for a while now, leaving Dara eating ramen alone, and the last reason that always makes Bom cry every night. JiYong was never able to make it to dinner, even if Bom cooks a table full of plates. She always ends up throwing them away when they get cold. The reason was he had been working on the studio non-stop. Even his wife barely sees him. Only a small chance that he’ll come home (if she’s lucky). He usually comes home really late at night to come sleep and wakes up early to head back to work again.

As Bom was chewing her buttered corn and Dara sipping on the ramen juice, Dara starred into Bom’s eyes and can see that Bom was obviously keeping something from her, from everyone. “Bomtori, Speak…Now!” Dara commanded. Bom put her corn down and moments later tears ran down her cheeks. She felt a sharp knife stabbed in her heart as she continues to watch Bom cry. She walked over to the older women and hugged her tightly as a tear also ran down her face. They were both crying.

“What’s wrong Bom? You know you can tell me anything. Don’t you trust me?” She asked the older women and kneeled down in front of Bom, placing her hands on Bom’s knee and rubbed it to comfort her. Once Bom calmed down a bit she told Dara exactly what had happened at the hospital earlier and what kind of news her doctor have given Bom.
They both cried until midnight. Dara decided to stay over at Bom’s place to comfort her unni cause she knew that there was a 10% chance that Bom’s husband would return home. Since it’s already midnight, he was probably not coming.

/ / / /

The next morning Bom was trying to think of way to deliver JiYong the news. Walking back and forth from the each ends of the table she decided to just go and tell him whatever comes out of , she will accept.

She walked to the big building with the huge sign ‘YG ENTERTAINMENT’ had on. Pressing on the elevator button which reads 4th floor, she nervous stands there. *Ding! The elevator doors open which made Bom jumped a little and walk towards the studio. She can see her husband sitting down, scratching his head in frustration through the only thing that was standing between them, the glass door. She nervously holds on to the doorknob, taking in one last deep breath before entering.

Taking small steps towards him, she quietly spoke “JiYong…” He rubbed his ears in annoyance. “Aishh…. Bom, I’m working, later please?” He didn’t even look up to look at his wife’s face but instead continue on tapping his pencil on the table, figuring what else to write about. “JiYong..” she spoke again, wanting to tell him something but struggles find the right words. “BOM! Really I can’t focus if you keep on distracting me.” He said, standing up and spoke a bit louder than before. “But…”

“DAMMIT BOM! I don’t care! I’m working can’t you see?! I said later didn’t I?! Just get OUT and let me focus on my wor-” Bom had reached to her point and couldn’t stand her husband speaking in that tone towards her anymore. “KWON JIYONG! I’M PREGANT!” She yelled out as tears fell down her face. She pushed him away and quickly ran out of the room, slamming the door behind her.
The one month pregnant women ran to the rooftop of the building as tears fell down hitting the floor, leaving a trail of tears behind.
With her she carried the bags of snack she was supposedly to give to him. She threw them on the floor and kick the bags, watching the peaches tumble across the floor of the rooftop. She walked closer and closer to the edge of the rooftop.


-Flashback-
Back 7 months ago they were right there in that very spot in the rooftop looking up in the night sky. They both shared his sweater, her back pressing against his chest and both their arms shared the sleeves, with their hands locked together. They were both high enough to see the city where they both were standing. Hearing car engines passing by, people talking and laughing, he tighten his hands into hers.

“Bommie, I’ll be back okay?” He took off his sweater and put it over her shoulders. “I’ll be right back okay? Don’t go anywhere.” He continues as he ran the exit. Bom smiled and turn back to the beautiful view of Seoul City. Sighing as she waited for him. Ten minutes pasted, she waited long enough and decided to check where he went. As she turn to her left, she bumped into something, someone actually. “Park Bom….” It was JiYong, on one knee and a case with a diamond ring. “I wouldn’t want to live in this world if you’re not the one I spend the rest of my life with….” He continued. She starred at him with her cheeks covered in tears, shaking. “…..I had already asked your father for your hand in marriage and promise him to love you forever and do my best to protect you. I will never make you cry a single teardrop….” Bom cried even more, to the point she started hip cups. “Therefore, Bom will you marry me?” He finally said those words. The question he promised her he will one day ask her. The speechless Bom nodded her head up and down to let him know she accepts his proposal. He smiled grabbed her hand left hand. He could feel how much she was shaking. He slides the diamond ring on her ring finger which fits perfectly. He stood back up and hugged her tightly in his arms. “Bom, I love you.” And gave her a light kiss on her forehead.
-End of Flashback-


“Kwon JiYong! You didn’t keep your promise!” She screamed out to the city. Wiping off her tears with her sweater and cried more to the world.
TOP heard screams coming from the rooftop, not just any random voice, but her voice. He ran as quickly as he can up the stairs, not resting at all, he kept running, almost out of breath. He slammed the door open and heavily breathing in and out. He discovered a woman’s figure at the corner of the rooftop. Still breathing heavily, he walked slowly over to the person. “B..Bom?” he asked as he was trying to figure out who was she. It wasn’t that easy to recognize the person since it was dark and she was curled up in a ball.
He came closer to her. “Go away!” this voice was definitely Park Bom’s he figured. “Why are you here? It’s cold, let’s go inside shall we?” He ignored what she had just said. He could hear her snobbing. He went closer to see her face clearly. Her make-up was smeared and her sweater sleeves were soaked with the tears she had been wiping off her face. He plots himself right next to her. Her head was leaning on the wall and still snobbing. They were both silence, the only thing that was heard was the noises that were coming from the city below them.

/ / / /

Bom thanked TOP for his generous offer to send her home. She got off of the car and closed the door. He started the engine again and went off as Bom waved him good-bye. Looking inside her bag to find her keys to get inside the building, she saw her hand. The ring JiYong had given her.

-FlashBack-
“I, Kwon JiYong, take you, Park Bom, to be my wedded wife. With deepest joy I receive you into my life that together we may be one. As is Christ to His body, the church, so I will be to you a loving and faithful husband. Always will I perform my headship over you even as Christ does over me, knowing that His Lordship is one of the holiest desires for my life. I promise you my deepest love, my fullest devotion, my tenderness care. I promise I will live first unto God rather than others or even you. I promise that I will lead our lives into a life of faith and hope in Christ Jesus. Ever honoring God's guidance by His spirit through the Word, And so throughout life, no matter what may lie ahead of us, I pledge to you my life as a loving and faithful husband.” He smiled at her causing her to blush.
“I, Park Bom, take you, Kwon JiYong, to be my wedded husband. With deepest joy I come into my new life with you. As you have pledged to me your life and love, so I too happily give you my life, and in confidence submit myself to your headship as to the Lord. As is the church in her relationship to Christ, so I will be to you. Kwon JiYong, I will live first unto our God and then unto you, loving you, obeying you, caring for you and ever seeking to please you. God has prepared me for you and so I will ever strengthen, help, comfort, and encourage you. Therefore, throughout life, no matter what may be ahead of us, I pledge to you my life as an obedient and faithful wife.” Bom said.

They both exchanged rings. He slid the ring down her small finger and she did the same.
“You may now kiss the bride.” The priest said as he looked at JiYong. JiYong stepped a foot closer to his bride and they both lean to a kiss. ‘Awes’ were heard from the audience and ‘ew’ was heard from the 4-year-old kids who thought it was absolutely disgusting, which were laughed by the elders.
-End of flashback-


She starred at her ring for a moment, remembering their wedding ceremony. She was strong enough to hold her tears in, but it was the pain that she could not cage inside herself any longer. She took off her wedding ring and threw it into the bushes in front of their apartment.

---------------
Author: Horrible; Horrible I know. *CRIES* But I hope I can improve so please give me feed back:)

(Vows credit - bible.org/article/sample-wedding-vows)