Epilogue

Sonata

 

[A/N: First of all, I would like to thank all my subscribers and the people who actually took time to view and read this story. 3000+ views! Wow! That’s an accomplishment for a rookie writer like me. Haha. Anyways, the story is coming to a sad close and I sincerely had fun writing this. As much as it pains my heart to end it, good things come to an end, right? Don’t stop supporting my stories. Thank you once again! I love you all and I am looking forward to working on better and more exciting stories for you! HWAITING!] 
 
5 days. No news. Total silence. 
 
Jung Yonghwa remained stoic and silent about the whereabouts of his wife Seo Joo Hyun. Why should he speak? He knew nothing about her right now. All he knew was that he pushed her out the car door 5 days ago and left her in the rain. Because of her annonimity despite her famous lineage, nobody knew who she was and where she was. Nobody knew.
 
Not even Kyuhyun.
 
Kyuhyun was very sad to know that his sister was missing. It saddened him and at the same time worried him. 5 days missing?! That was indeed something else. 
 
[ A FEW MONTHS LATER]
 
NEWS HEADLINE! THIS JUST IN! 18 YEAR OLD HEIRESS SEO JOO HYUN FOUND DEAD ON THE STREETS. 
 
According to the report, the beautiful young Seo Joo Hyun was found dead on the streets. The cause of death was ruled to be tuberculosis which she could’ve gotten from the people on the streets and/or from the weather. She was found lying in the gutter with a musical box in her hand. The musical box was still playing when the heiress died peacefully. Her eyes were closed and her lips were perfectly sealed.
 
Just like an angel.
 
This news shocked both Jung Yonghwa and Cho Kyuhyun. Out of intense guilt, Yonghwa hanged himself the following day, the name of Seohyun on his lips.
 
Cho Kyuhyun, on the other hand, went on with the memory of his sister. He asked for a proper burial for Seohyun. His wish was granted. Seohyun was buried with her musical box and every single day, Kyuhyun visited his sister’s grave, offering pink roses.
 
“Here lies the body of a young girl. A young girl lost in this world in search of true happiness. She has found happiness in the arms of God. At last, she is happy.” Kyuhyun uttered, a single tear flowing from his eye. He touched her plaque which had the words of Kahlil Gibran.
 
Beauty is not in the face. Beauty is a light in the heart. 
-Kahlil Gibran.