Mountains

Starting Over

Standing at the edge of the patio, Jiho looks around, bemused by what he is seeing at the moment. Sometime not always, he would get amazed at how much influence and power he has, and one of those times would be right now. In mere less than 2 hours, he manages to get as many people as he possibly can to the house under the guise of having house party and the number of people has double in sizes that what he was expected earlier on. He basically dunno more than half of the guests, cannot quite figure out how they manages to come up with all the party supplies including foods and tons of beer and soju, and he also knows that the clean up would be such a hassle tomorrow too; though all of that does not matter at all to him, what’s important is that, he is bringing the mountain down.

Chucking the now warm beer he took from the icebox about thirty minutes ago, he grimaces at the taste, nodding absently without registering whom to anyone who greeted him or whose say hi to him.

He was seriously not in tune with the atmosphere; and that is okay since that is not his intention at all.

Though the crowd is obviously thinking differently.

The girls were quite attractive and quite willing; so are some of the guys. It is a party after all, he noted. But he wasn’t here for that at this moment; any other time, he might, could, most probably have or rather it should be would have disappeared in one of the rooms available with one of them or both, but for now his main focus is rather narrowed down to just one person.

That one person; who is still not in the party although it has unofficially started about one hour ago.

Jiho grins as he envision the sulking look on Jaehyo together with the death glares he wore prominently on his face ever since the first group of guests ring the bell this afternoon, exclaiming rather excitedly about coming to Jaehyo’s party.

Of course, Jiho won’t take all the credit of assembling a party, quite an epic party, he might say to himself. He still would honor the host of the night and humbly named the party after the host, whether the host agreed or like it.

He was obviously still sulking in his room, getting his plan ruined is one of Jaehyo’s pet peeve, if anything goes wrong or changes from what his carefully planned itinerary have initially scheduled, Jaehyo believed that it would ruin his whole day, and nothing would work on his side that day.

 Just like that.

And just like that, his plan for a simple dinner with his new boyfriend, whom starting to get less likeable for Jiho, has now been totally ruined. No dinner and definitely no quiet time together as well.

Just like what Jiho wants.

“I guess the mountains do come in droves these days.” Removing his stare from the hallway toward Jaehyo’s room, he looked and grins at the owner of the voice. Nodding his acknowledgement toward Taeil, he must admit that older although less experienced one in life, do come up with good idea once in a while, and this one most probably his best idea ever yet.

“Nothing but the best for our dearest Jaehyo.” He raised the cold beer handed to him by Taeil back to him and smiled.

“It doesn't really matter that Jaehyo seems to be less enthusiastic about this, isn’t it?”

He shrugged, “this is for his own good.”

Taeil raised his eyebrow at him, though he didn’t say anything and just nodded.

“So… he is still determined to stay in his room?”

“I dunno.”

Taeil snickered then, “you seriously dunno? Though since the party started you barely moved from this spot where it is rather convenience I would say that, this is the best spot here where you can get the best view toward Jaehyo’s room.”

He didn’t bothered to deny Taeil then, maybe it was the beer, he was drinking quite a few while he was standing there, or maybe because he is gloating over the fact that his plan was working smoothly and given the result he wanted to, that he just don’t care to be bothered anymore.

Of course he was standing there, waiting for Jaehyo to finally emerge from his room. He is still unsure what would he do, when that happen. But he wanted to be the first to see him. That’s all.

He could go to Jaehyo’s room and check him out, asking him to come out, but decided that it would be best to give the space that Jaehyo might need for now.

Or maybe it was his pride that prevented him from going to Jaehyo’s room, once again.

Being slammed in the face by the door is something he would rather not experienced again anytime soon or ever.

The embarrassment was one thing, but the sting he felt was more profound.

It was like being hit by lighting while being struck down with a huge boulder.

He doesn't like being rejected by Jaehyo at all.

“Damn…” his trails of thought was quickly interrupted when another familiar face joined in although the new guy’s attention wasn’t at him or Taeil, instead he was admiring something far away. “I know I shouldn’t be saying this, but has Jaehyo hyung gotten a whole lot more attractive, no; he is more like more alluring these days, don’t you guys think?”

He looked at Minsoo, determining whether he would agree to what he was saying rather enthusiastically or just simply punch him in the face.

“He looked the same to me.” He decided punching the leader of Teen Top would just be wasting his time for now, beside he is pretty sure that Minsoo hadn’t any weird intention when he was saying that.

“Well, color me blind, if he is looking the same everyday like the way he looks tonight, I totally understand why that guy can’t seem to keep his own hands to himself then.”

He whipped his head back toward the direction he has been staring since the last hour, and lo and behold the awaited one has finally emerged from the lair and it seems that he is not alone…

What the hell?

How the hell?

When the hell?

Suddenly this whole party idea doesn't seem the best idea after all.

 What he was thinking listening to Lee Taeil in the first place.

Groaning, he glared at the two of them who was walking down the stairs, one of whom is totally oblivious and another one who obviously quite aware of him and yet doing his best to ignore him.

Okay, let’s ignore the whole touching and feeling that Jaehyo is displaying right now, it is obviously a show for him.

Just to show him.

No, not a show definitely.

It’s a punishmen, yes it is a punishment from Jaehyo to him.

He can just slightly ignore that.

But, Jiho closing his eyes for a second, calming himself just a little, touching and laughing is okay, but what the is he wearing?

Obviously another part Jaehyo's serve-you-right! scheme, but…

He groans again, his vision is getting redder as the two of them approaching slowly toward him.

He never wore something like that before, at least not in front of others.

That was and has always been exclusively for him only, Jiho remembers.

It was Jaehyo’s special way of enticing him, teasing him, of flirting with him. Jaehyo's bit that was hidden from others but was open widely for him.

Jiho always know that when Jaehyo is like this, it was his reward for doing a good job; and also his subtle and yet obvious signal of wanting him.

A realization hits him hard then, this is something that wouldn’t be his anymore, it’s not him anymore. Even if he saves the world, this won’t be his reward, this won’t be there for him anymore.

this !

 

-------------------------------------

with the news of Zico's removing himself from block b

i was a lil disheartened to continue with this story

it felt like an end to an era

but this need a closure and i need a closure for sure

sure wish that even without zico, block b would continues on

i love block b for each and every member not because of one particular member

it would such a waste to just end it like this

i am still bitter of how MIB ended. sighs