The little fish knows (much more than he should...)

Starting Over

He needs to hurry, if he’s late for even a second he for sure would miss something, so he needs to hurry. Though, Taeil groans, one lil devil who has resided in the bathroom is making his well-planned er… plan seems trickier than it should be.

Banging his head on the wall, he sighs as he listens to maknae belting his heart out in the shower.

Damn that Pyo Jihoon and his belief that the damn shower is his ing stage.

 

“Don’t be sulky hyung, I wasn’t that long in there. Beside…” Jihoon paused, sniff a lil at Taeil, “you smell marvelous to me already, who needs shower when you smell this good hyung.”

Taeil merely sighs not wanting to indulge himself with Jihoon’s teasing. He doesn't need to look at him to know the teasing tone in his voice comes with the twinkle in his eyes and a twitch at the corner of his mouth too.

Foregoing his shower; he quickly taking off his shirt and changing to some sort of clean clothing, ready to head out. Shower can wait for later; after all for sure he would need one at the end of this night.

He stops when he felt the intense staring from the other person in the room, with his hands only half way into the shirt he chooses, he turns around to Jihoon, “do you mind? I’m changing here.”

"No I don't mind, just go ahead hyung. No big deal."

He watches as Jihoon shakes his head, still staring at him but gesturing him still to continue doing what he was doing at the moment.

Sighing, he goes back to changing his clothing, trying to ignore the other the maknae.

“Honestly hyung, you are serious about not showering? I mean we still have time, the party won’t start in…”

“No big deal,” Taeil grunted, “I’ll take it later.”

Jihoon laughs then, “I never see you so excited about barbeque party before hyung. What gives?”

Taeil stops in his mid-track once again, contemplating of sharing his excitement to Jihoon, but quickly shakes off that idea.

Sharing anything with Pyo Jihoon will just ruin everything.

Beside he is just a kid, to be knowing what Taeil has witnessed earlier today in the house would require another century added to his age and experiences, at least.

 

 

2 hours earlier…

He had barely laid his head on Jihoon’s pillow when he heard the front door being slammed hard. That manages to snap him out from his sleep altogether, when he was about to called out to whomever out there, he heard the door being open once again, though this time it was properly closed in the correct manner, almost.

Too tired to care and too lazy to bother, he scooted even further into Jihoon’s bed trying to camouflage himself into Jihoon arrays of clothing.

Anyway, he had reason why he is on Jihoon’s bed, a few of solid reasons as a matter of fact, though now is not the time to discuss about it.

The main thing now is the fact that whatever he thought was over outside doesn't seem to end just yet, not even close by the way the increasing voice he is hearing now.

“I can’t believe that you invite him here. What the hell?”

That manages to get his interest alright, Jiho’s voice loudly resounded inside the empty house.

He strained his ears trying to listen to the other person Jiho’s talking too, though it was pretty obvious to him.

“Why the hell not? It’s not like this place is forbidden from any visitor.”

Jaehyo seems calm and collected it seems, impressive Taeil nodded in agreement.

“You just barely know him, and already you told him to come here?”

“What’s the big deal Jiho, he was curious about the place I’m staying so I said that he could come. No. Big. Deal.”

“Yeah what if he was curious about what’s in your pants, would you damn invite him to check that out too?”

Idiot Woo Jiho and his stupid mouth, Taeil cringes closing his eyes and shaking his head, waited actually for a slap or two.

Instead he got was a chuckle, surprised too actually by the fact that he can hear the chuckle.

Though by the way their steps get louder, it was obvious that those two was almost at Jaehyo’s room which was right in front of Jihoon’s room.

Lucky him, Taeil grins.

“Well if he asks nicely, why not.”

Taeil almost laughs at Jaehyo’s witty response, that boy has grown by leaps and bounds ever since he got dumped by Jiho it seems.

“That’s not funny.”

“I wasn’t joking.”

“Well it’s not funny regardless, and I won’t allow any sort of indecency happens in this place. So you better behave.”

Taeil snorted, if this house was measured by its decency, it would be below 0 for sure.

He shrinks deeper into Jihoon’s piles of clothes when he saw silhouettes next to the door, peeking through that clothing he watches as Jaehyo walks up to Jiho who was conveniently leaning against the wall.

“I don’t remember you have any problem of morality before Jiho.”

“ is not something to be taken lightly Jaehyo.”

“I didn’t take it lightly, I have think about it a few nights before I decide that it is time that I take it further.”

“Further?”

“Into our relationship I mean, you can’t expect us to be celibate for long isn’t it?”

“Why not?”

“Why not what?”

“Why not you be celibate a little longer, at least a few more dates. You barely know anything about him and you already… already…”

“Wanting to do him?”

“What?”

“We’re dating Jiho, as in we are together exclusively, if it’s not now, sometime in the future it will still happen. Why wait for something that is inevitable? I am ready and I’m pretty sure he’s ready too. Beside why the hell am I talking about with you? My nevertheless. Get off my back Jiho.”

“Of course he’s ready; he’s ready even before you knew about him. If you have forgotten I was there when he was asking about you. Hell, he asked me about you!”

“And thank you for introducing me to him, but that is your limit. You are not supposed to go beyond that Jiho; you have no right to meddle into my relationship. When or even how I’m going to have with my boyfriend is not of your damn business. I seriously don’t need you here questioning every single thing that I’m doing.”

“I’m responsible for you!”

“The hell you are not!”

“You shouldn’t jump into so casually!”

“Well you didn’t tell me that earlier, we were ing one another long before we started dating remember. At least this time, I wait until he’s mine before I let him into my pants. That’s an improvement isn’t it?”

“I was different!”

“How the hell you were different?”

“You know me! I’m not dangerous and you well know that I won’t bring any harm to you. Who the hell know what this guy…”

“Well not that’s good enough isn’t it? Cause you still ing dumped me for no reason!”

Jaehyo stopped the, his eyes went wide as he froze over his slips of tongue.

They both look at one another, unable to say anything then.

You hurt me!

Although he manages to stop before shouting that, they both know…

They both know…

 

“Jaehyo ah…”

Taeil heard the soft whisper from Jiho after a few moments of silence.

He cursed over the damn door that was blocking his view, as they both screamed just now, they moved away from his view. He wishes something would happen or maybe either one of them would open the door of Jihoon’s room just a little wider.

Straining his ears, he was more than glad that at least he got to hear what they both are saying still.

“I don’t!”

“You don’t?”

“I don’t regret it, don’t get me wrong.”

“Don’t regret what?”

“The break up, I don’t regret it, I know it was for the best. Don’t worry. It was just my anger talking. Forget about it.”

“You don’t regret it?”

“Of course I don’t dammit! Why would I be, you’re happy obviously and I’m happy now too. So yeah whatever…”

He quickly jumped back into the piles of clothing when they both appeared again to his view, he watches as Jaehyo shrugged away from Jiho then, moving toward his own room.

Jiho looks dazed as he looks at Jaehyo. Taeil bites into his lips trying to suppress himself from going out and console the leader; he does look quite broken at that moment.

That time there’s nothing more than Taeil wanna do aside from to take Jiho into his arms right then and said to him, you ing deserve that, honestly speaking.

After a while staring at the door, he heard Jaehyo sighs before slowly turning the doorknob of his room.

He stops when Jiho placed a hand on his, “I still don’t think it’s wise to have him here though.”

“Well you know what? I seriously don’t give a damn about what you think.”

Well, Taeil smiles, that was close enough.