At the Bar

Starting Over

A few weeks back...

 

Minhyuk raises his hand in acknowledgment when he quickly spotted the blond haired leader at the corner of the club waving to him, treading his way through the sea of people; he quickly spotted the rest of Block B members hanging close by where Jiho is.

That’s is pretty normal for him, referring to the fact that they all hang out next to or close to their leader, the same with the amount of other people fluttering around them not wanting to be far and yet too scared to close in.

That doesn't surprise him anymore, Woo Jiho has always been able to attract people like a lamp to insects for no reason, there’s this certain aura around him that makes people become so attracted to him not just that they actually become enamored with him and some even hung up to every words he said.

Being in the clubs with them for so many times ever since he has got to know the bunch of them, Minhyuk has make himself become used to this scenery and it doesn't fazed him at all anymore.

Though… he raised his eyebrow then, curious; what he finds surprising at this moment is the fact that Jaehyo was there together with the rest.

It has been a while since he last joined the others for a night out.

In contrary to his image, Jaehyo seriously doesn't like going to clubs and the whole night life things is definitely not his.

The only night life he would love to have is him and his computers.

Though sometime under the pressure or during his relationship with Jiho, he would sometime tag along; just because, so he claims.

Most of those times though, it would be him, staring at his phone, trying to move around to get the best signal for the internet, totally ignoring the others.

And as his relationship with Jiho ended, so was his outing with the boys ended too, he would always have some excuse to exclude himself right on the spot, too tired, not in the mood or just plain not interested.

 

“Yo!”

Jaehyo raised his head when he heard the familiar voice greeting him, nodding toward Minhyuk, he turn his attention back to his phone, frowning as he lost the last life of the game he’s playing.

Setting aside his phone for now, he looked, startled when he realized that Minhyuk was still there and was staring intently at him.

“What?” he shouted, half because of the loud noise aka music and another half is because of him getting irritated with Minhyuk’s curious smirk.

Minhyuk merely shrugged then, leaning back he grins at Jaehyo, “nothing,” he leaned toward Jaehyo then, realizing that even he himself could barely hear his own voice against the loud music, “it’s just quite fascinating for me seeing you here.”

“I don’t have any choice.”

Jaehyo screamed out his response though it was just barely heard by Minhyuk.

Minhyuk gave up on trying to have a conversation with Jaehyo as he nodded at his explanation, glancing at the bar, he gestured Jaehyo to go with him.

The other guy just shrugged, and takes a second to glance around him, before he slowly gets up and patted his pants.

 

Standing farther from the music, both of them sighs in relief as they sipped they drink they had in their hands, not wanting to experience the ear numbing music harassing them again, they both opted to sit at the bar, actually to stand against the bar, checking out the surrounding.

“It won’t take long.”

Minhyuk turns around when he heard Jaehyo softly whispering against his drink.

Frowning, he turns to face the other guy, wanting for him to explain himself further over his statement.

Sighing Jaehyo glances at Minhyuk before focusing his attention back to the crowd, “Jiho has gone psycho again today.”

That was interesting, Minhyuk decided, “what do you mean?”

“I dunno what has gone into his head, maybe because of the lack of sleep or something. But he has gone pure mad today.”

Minhyuk sighs, “what did he do this time?”

Must have something to do with Jaehyo, he deducted.

Did he drag Jaehyo to win him over again?

Not that he has done it before, though Taeil’s so call premonition of how this relationship between Jiho and Jaehyo would and could change drastically over this short period of time manage to slip into his head and now echoes loudly in that empty shell of his.

So he was wondering and thinking that maybe Jiho decided that he can’t stand watching Jaehyo moping anymore, just like all of them are, and maybe he decided that being with Jaeyho was the best for him instead, it would be best for them too.

Who knows….

“Apparently one of the guys from Jiyoung noona’s team was interested in me and was asking Jiho about me, so he decided to take the matter on his hand.”

“What?” he choked on his drink then, turning around while wiping the drools, his eyes bulges as he stares at Jaehyo who still look nonchalant over the revelation, “what did he do? Did he deck that guy?”

It was Jaehyo’s turn to turn at Minhyuk and look at him exasperatedly, “I wish.”

He wishes?

Minhyuk scratches his head, “then what?”

He couldn’t… no…

He wouldn’t, wouldn’t he?

Sighing, Jaehyo take a few steps forward before turning to face Minhyuk again, using his hands, he waves it around him. “this is apparently my blind date session, set up by our lovely, overly precious, sweetly caring leader. You and the rest of the gangs are the entourage for my big first date with my new soulmate.”

“He did what?”

He heard him, of course he heard him, but that doesn't mean he wants to believe what Jaehyo is saying though, that is just… it doesn't make any sense, it…

Though it’s Woo Jiho we’re talking here…

“He ing decided that ruining my life isn’t enough, he just want to freaking take over of it, just in case of anything. He… damnnit I wish I have more swear words that I can use to describe him now.” Jaehyo curses under his breath, calming down he looks at Minhyuk again, grimly “he decided that he would like to play matchmaker for me too! Isn’t that just ing glorious?"

 

------------------------------

not planning for this story to be long

definitely it will be less than 10 chapters

drawing closer to the event already...