Chapter 2: Nice to meet you, too.

The Cold Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 2

"Miss, can you please send me to school?" asked Ji Hwan when they were having lunch

"Hwan....." replied the teacher mumbling

"Please, please, please. I am begging you. I really want to go to school, meet friends and learn."

"Ok, I will think about it." she replied.

He was the only child left in this tiny orphanage. Every other kids have been adopted by no-kid parent. They will eventually have the chance to go to school, living in nice houses, eating good food and playing. Hwan was very sad and jealous. Why no one willing to adopt him? What was wrong with him? Put that aside, he still had the nicest teacher and also it seemed like this whole place belonged to him, his home.

That afternoon, the teacher was on her laptop searching for schools that accept kids from orphanage and she found several schools but there was a school very near here and it was the Seoul Primary School. But the only thing that worried her was the fact that eventhough Hwan was 9 years old equal to fourth grade already, he only knew how to read, write but he didnt know anything about maths or any other subjects. The next morning, she went to the school for more information.

"Hello, excuse me. I would like to apply my kid to this school." she asked one the woman working in the adminstrator office.

"How old is your kid? It was almost half way through the year already so it is going to be very hard to keep up with the other kids." the woman replied.

"He is 9 this year. I understand that it is going to be hard but he is one very inteligent boy and he goes along with people very well. Please help me put him in."

"Ok but we still have to test how inteligent he is. Well, first can you fill this form in for me?" replied the woman while giving the piece of information paper.

On the paper were a lot of personal questions. But there was this one question where she found very hard to answer was "Parents' details", she thought for a moment then she put the pen down and wrote her name in the bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter