Chapter 1: The Time I Realized I am not Normal or Maybe Am I?

The Cold Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

YEAR 1989

-"Blow out the candles and make a wish, darling." A young woman told her daughter. She is a beautiful woman in her white dress, she has a thin face and charming eyes. There were also about 15 people surrounding them in a luxurious dinning room with balloons and presents. The daughter closed her eyes but she didnt make any wish. 

-"You blow it. I dont like fire." She said looking at her mother.

-"Yeon Hee ya, its your birthday. Its not mine," her mom replied "fine, you dont have to blow it. Just make a wish."

"I wish.....I wish.... I wish....." Yeon Hee closed her eyes again.

After that party, the house is again remain silence. It was a big big house with expensive and glorious furnitures. Mom was sitting there reading her book on the sofa. Dad is still not home from his work-trip to Thailand. The maids were cleaning the house. The birthday girl was in her bedroom, sitting in a corner, staring at her doll.

Then she stood up and look out her window. She is one very quiet girl, in fact she only speaks 2-3 times a day, she was 8 this year, a primary student but she couldnt learn as fast as other student, actually she couldnt learn at all. She never paid attention in class or ever listened to the teachers. All she did at school was drawing music notes, music instruments in her maths notebook. She didnt have any friends because she barely even spoke herself,  a lot of girls bully her saying she wasnt human or she was a deaf person but she doesnt pay any attention to them either. Her name is Na Yeon Hee. 

She had a sister. Na Yeon Jung. Her sister was near to perfect. She is smart, pretty, socialize, had lots of friends and lots of teachers adored her. She is pretty the complete opposite of her little sister although she bullies her alot at home, even at school with the other people. 

-"Hey, what are you doing?Can you hear me? Whats wrong with you seriously? You never spoke, are you deaf...No, or you have chewing gum stuck in your mouth so you cant speak? Hahahaha." 

Hee didnt answer. She just stood up and went downstairs. She put on her coat, her boots and opened the door. 

-"Hee ya, where are you going?" Her mom asked. Hee didnt asnwer, she went out, closed the door and ran away to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter