Chapter 3: Special Describes You

The Cold Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How was school?" asked Ji Hwan's teacher.

"It was good. I learned so much things and I have met a new friend." answered Hwan getting ready for school.

"Okay then here its your lunch box. Take care Hwan."

 

--------IN CLASS--------

No one is in the classroom except Yeon Hee yet. Hwan sat down and took his bag off. She was listening music on her mp3 player, she was listening to some classical orchestra pieces and Hwan was very curious so he asked.

"What are you listening too?" 

She didnt replied. 

"Can I listen too?" He asked but she didnt answer so he gently took one of the earphone and put it on his ear. 

The music was nice and soft. It makes him feel somehow comfortable and felt like he is flying on the sky. They sat, listened, enjoyed the music together and then later it was study time.

It was a Math lesson. While Hwan carefully listened to every words the teacher was saying but the girl who was sitting next to him just sat looked in her notebook. drew some music notes and sometimes she turned around and look at Hwan. The teacher noticed that and he called her to answer one of the question he was teaching about.

"Yeon Hee, can you come up the board and solve this problem for me please?" asked the teacher.

She stood up and went to the board. Since she didnt pay attention to any word the teacher was saying, she stood there silently holding the chalk without knowing the way to solve the problem. Everyone was shouting at her, telling her to hurry up, telling her this and that. Hwan looked up, seeing the poor little girl stood without any courage. He stood up and said.

"I will help her Mister." He went up the board, told her to sit down and solved the problem quickly

"Thank you, Ji Hwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter