Chapter 9

Will it ever be the same? {New Trailer for the story}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They started class and they were really focused in their studies, especially Min Young. She was really missing this already. She wanted to do her best in so many ways and she wanted to do a lot of things as well. The things were easy for her and she was doing her best. Whenever there is free time, she always does her homework and everything. She was taking a lot of art classes and her parents finally accepted. She got along with her brother so well that other people were surprised. They even eat lunch together and do a lot of things together now.

She also going to be a singer and she is going to audition. She is not going to star empire entertainment because her brothers debuted under there long time ago.

She was thinking YG or JYP because she doesn’t want to go to TS because of BAP.

*

She had been practicing her rapping and dancing skills as well. She send a lot of audition tapes to multiple entertainments except for SM entertainment or star empire entertainment.

She got the results and she got accepted to YG entertainment. She was happy that she got in and ZE:A was happy about it as well.

She will start doing training next month while in school. She was thinking of doing homeschooling as well, but with the homework and such. Min Young will do all the things at once for like a month and just have to take the test. She just has to memorize the notes and everything, and then she will be fine with the work. Min Young will work as a trainee and as a mom as well. No one knows that she is a mother. Grandma will be taking care of them along with a Nanny.

*

The past few weeks, Min Young was really busy doing 3 things as well and it seems like she doesn’t have any time for her children anymore, but it seems like it is a curse that will it bring it to the end. This curse represent something, it represents her life that she chose and what her past is. She doesn’t have to do things that she doesn’t have to do. The reason she became a singer, because it is her passion. She wants to become an artist and she will be one. The school wanted her to graduate with her brothers because of her outstanding grades and she already finished her requirements already and it was approved by the principle and the counselor that she could graduate. It will burden her a bit, but she was satisfied.

She could focus on a couple classes while practicing and being a mom as well. When she got home that day she went to her children.

Min Young: Hyun Ki ahh, Han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter