Chapter 10

Will it ever be the same? {New Trailer for the story}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong Guk mind was full of things on how it will change for all of them. He cannot handle it anymore as time passed by. He drove his car in front of Min Young house. Yong Guk saw Min Young with the twins and he did look at them and seeing them happy, but he saw someone next to her. It was Dongjun and some of the body guards behind them, but it seems like they were really happy. He was about to come out, but it stop him. Yong Guk stopped when Junyoung and Minwoo came out to take out for a walk with them.

It seems like Yong Guk sees Min Young is really happy now and he was wondering if the twins were his and that Min Young was hiding it from Yong Guk for a particular reason, but why? It seems like Min Young hates him, but he was wrong. Min Young loves Yong Guk as much he does, but she doesn’t want to ruin his career because it was the decision that she made for both of them. Yong Guk might not understand now, but he will later on why she did that.

Then he left and went to TS Entertainment to train with s. When he came in Zelo came in and asked where was him and he didn’t answer. He said lets practice and soon everyone practice Mama Song and have to recording for the upcoming album.

*

As time goes by, Yong Guk is getting depressed, but it seems like Min Young did notice him. All Min Young knows that she loves him too much to walk away from him now. She doesn’t regret meeting Yong Guk and BAP, because they changed her. She knows that there won’t be a next time, but she knew that she has to apologize even though that one lie is a big lie. She just betrayed her friends and her lover.

Yong Guk is tired of the games with Min Young but he wants her back. He made a decision to get her back, but he didn’t know what to expect.

*

6 months later

It was the twin’s birthday. Min Young and her family was preparing for their one year birthday. Min Young was so happy that days passed by the twins are getting bigger and they are saying mama and other baby words.

Even though they were born in June, it seems like she has to prepare for graduation as well since it is almost the same time. The graduation is 2 days after the twin’s birthday.

She did invite BAP and other people who are the heirs that connect to the family company. She also invited some of her friends from the YG family. They were like a family that’s why she invited them.

She brought the twins in the party room. Kevin was helping her sister by holding Hyun Ki and Min Young holding Hannah. Everyone was like happy to see them. A lot of people said they look like Min Young and she was happy to hear that.

Min Young saw BAP in the opposite direction and she smiled towards them and they did the same.

Himchan said, “Let’s meet them”

Young Jae responded “we should because she invited us here and we should show some respect right”?

The twins picture

 

(The children will look like this when they get older, not as adults)

 

Himchan: Min Young ahh

Min Young: oppa hi, hi sunbaes

Himchan: who is this?

Min Young: This is Hyun Ki and this is Hannah

Zelo: can we hold them

Min Young gives Hannah to Zelo and Kevin gives Hyun Ki to Himchan

Himchan: they do look like you

Min Young: I get that a lot

Himchan: they don’t cry

Min Young: well we had a lot of family members and I think they just comfortable with it.

Soon Zelo gave Hannah to Yong Guk

Out of nowhere the one year old Hannah hugs Yong Guk and puts her head on Yong Guk shoulder

Min Young and Kevin was surprised

Zelo: looks like someone l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter