Chapter 28

Will it ever be the same? {New Trailer for the story}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they went in Min Young didn’t expect the person to see. The person is . . . Bang Yong Guk. Yong Guk didn’t expect this either, but they have to stay at the meeting. Min Young wanted to leave immediately, but she couldn’t because people would look at her weirdly and it seems like something will be going on with her and someone else in the room. So, she stayed in the meeting. She sat with the other staff members and away from Yong Guk. Yong Guk wasn’t paying as much attention to the meeting but to Min Young.

The meeting has started

Min Young POV

In Min Young mind, “ugghhhh it only have been 5 minutes and it feels like 5 hours. Why Yong Guk is looking at me that way even though I am not looking. Geesh do I have something on my face or something. Should I give him a death stare? Min Young shook her head. She just looked at the script and when it was her part she said her part”

Yong Guk POV

When we started, I didn’t pay as much attention to the script because the beginning wasn’t my part. I am a bit upset that the love line doesn’t impact me and Min Young at all. I keep looking at her without the others noticing. I think that Min Young knew I was looking at her, and I saw her shaking her head about something. Is she thinking about something or does she know about me looking at her and I saw her talking about her lines on the scene.

As time goes by, it was my turn and it was with Min Young. We talked all the way and then it was someone else turn. It really burdens me how I cannot be with Min Young anymore. It seems like if it wasn’t for my father, I would have gotten Min Young, but I couldn’t. Now Min Young is here, what should I do? I couldn’t file a divorce without consent and I cannot get her though. I know that there is something with my current wife and how she is acting recently. After the arrange marriage and the kids, she acts weird. The children tells me that mom doesn’t come home as much now and I don’t know what she is up to lately. I am going to see what is going on. I already told my private secretary to find what is going on with the woman I am living with. She isn’t my style and I don’t love her. I believe she does as well. My father wanted to merge companies so it will be stronger, but why her? She isn’t as pretty as Min Young and what does she has that Min Young don’t? Min Young has money, smartness, politeness, filial and she is one of my ideal types as mentioned. The thing is that my father is someone to not mess with, but it seems like why is he always ruining my life. Anyways I did texted my private secretary to find every debt about her and I do want to know what is she doing lately.

Then Yong Guk looks at the script and they were going to finish reading the script soon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter