The Happy Ending

The Worst Scenario || Jackbam Shortstory

I know it was you’.

‘I didn’t eat them, it wasn’t me’.

It was the next day, twenty minutes untill they had to be on stage. Jaebum and Jinyoung had an argument about what happened with Jaubum’s sweets. They were sitting on a couch. Bambam and Jackson were sitting on the couch across from them.

‘Who else could’ve eaten them?’. Jaebum looked at Jinyoung with raised eyebrows.

Jinyoung raised his hands in the air. ‘I don’t know, but it wasn’t me’.

‘You know what, I’m sick of this’, Jaebum started ranting. ‘Everytime I have a bag of sweets it gets eaten by someone else and I just wanna know who keeps stealing my candy, like, why would you even steal it from me? Just buy your own’.

‘Calm down, Jaebum, we’ll find him’, Jackson said.

Jaebum crossed his arms. ‘You are all suspects’.

Bambam was lying on the couch with his head on Jackson’s lap. He had to admid it felt like a big relief everybody just knew about their relationship. ‘I’ll keep an eye on your next bag of sweets, okay?’, he suggested.

Jaebum looked him in the eye. They were silent for a moment. ‘It was you!’. He pointed at Bambam.

Bambam hid his face in his hands and turned his head away.

Jackson started laughing.

‘You owe me, like, ten bags of sweets!’.

Bambam turned his head to Jaebum again.

‘It wasn’t me, I-‘, he tried, but there was no saving it anymore.

‘Oh, no! I get ten bags of sweets from you’.

‘Jaebum... I don’t have money’, Bambam protested.

Jaebum shooke his head. ‘I get ten bags from you’.

Bambam sighed. He wanted to protest even more, but Mark walked into the room. ‘What did they say?’, Bambam asked, but Mark’s face said enough.

He sat down on the arm rest of the couch where Jaebum and Jinyoung were sitting. ‘I told them you were in a relationship and I would feel weird doing Markson and that I wanted to stop’, Mark told them. ‘They said that I just had to continue playing Markson and that I didn’t had a choice’.

Jackson sighed. ‘I told you so...’.

‘I said that I wouldn’t do it and then they threatened to fire me’.

Jinyoung raised his eyebrown.

Bambam’s mouth opened a little.

‘They did not...’, Jaebum mumbled.

Mark swallowed and nodded. He looked down at the ground beneath him. ‘I don’t know what to do... I feel so stupid...’. He burried his face in his hands.

Bambam sat up. ‘Awh, Mark...’. He made his way over to Mark and wrapped his arms around the tiny body.

Jackson, Jaebum and Jinyoung shared a look.

‘Don’t worry, it’ll be alright’, Bambam said to Mark, who looked up at this.

‘What are we going to do, then?’, he asked.

Jackson opened his mouth. ‘We can confess’.

The four other boys looked at him.

Bambam raised an eyebrow. ‘Are you sure about that?’.

‘We have to at some point, so... Why not now?’.

Jaebum looked a bit worried. ‘What will the company do if they find out? Won’t they fire you?’.

‘If we stand behind them, they can’t. They’ll have to fire all of us and they can’t do that’, Jinyoung said.

Bambam and Jackson looked at each other.

‘Do you really want to confess?’, Bambam asked.

Jackson nodded. ‘Yes, I do. You also want to, right? You talked about it before’.

Bambam let go of Mark and crawled, across the couch, back to Jackson again, where he grabbed the elder’s hands and locked their gazes. ‘You love me, don’t you?’.

Jackson looked a bit confused. ‘Yes, ofcourse I do’.

‘And you won’t leave me?’.

‘How could I possibly leave you?’.

‘And you promise me you’ll always stay with me and you’ll marry me and we’ll live in some fancy place and adopt some cute children and live a long and happy life, right?’.

Jackson started laughing. He placed his hands on the sides of Bambam’s face and pressed their lips together for a couple seconds.

‘That’s what I’ve always wanted’.

 

~

 

This was the most nervewrecking thing Bambam had ever gone through in his life. It was worse then their first performance. Worse then his first audition. Worse then his exams. It was horrible. He’d changed his mind a hundred of times the past hour, but the truth was: They had to confess. It was better for everyone. This thought didn’t make him less nervous, though. Jackson smiled and winked a couple times at him during their performance. As their last song ended, Bambam sighed.

‘Thank you, guys! You were amazing!’, Jaebum thanked the fans.

As the girls screamed, all seven of them waved at the crowd.

‘But before we go, we have a surprise for you’, Jaebum said.

Bambam felt like he was going to faint. He looked around.

Jackson made his way over to him and wrapped an arm around his waist. ‘We can do this’, he wispered in Bambam’s ear.

Bambam nodded. ‘I know we can’.

‘Jackson and Bambam have a special announcement to make’.

The fans started screaming and shouting like they already knew what was coming.

Bambam could hear someone scream backstage. ‘What are they doing?! This was not in the script! What the hell are they doing?!’. Probably their manager.

‘Okay... So... The thing is...’, Jackson looked at Bambam for a second. ‘We’re in a relationship, we are gay, we love each other and we’re not gonna hide it anymore’.

The words after ‘relationship’ couldn’t be heard anymore, because of all the screaming, but the fans probably got the message.

Bambam smiled. The screaming sounded positive. ‘Can you guys accept that?’, he asked. His question was answered by more screaming, which made his smile bigger. He looked up at Jackson and couldn’t resist the temptation of pecking a kiss on his lips.

‘We’re gonna be in all the newspapers tomorrow’, Jackson wispered.

‘I don’t care’, Bambam responded.

‘Oh, this is so exciting...’, Yugyeom muttered as he made his was to Jackson and Bambam and wrapped his arms around both of them.

It didn’t take long for the other members to join.

‘Group hug!’, Jinyoung shouted.

Bambam didn’t care about what the company would say or what other people would think of them.

They were happy and that was all that mattered.  

~

Hey guys!
So, that was the ending of The Worst scenario. What did you think?
A massive thank you to all the people who've read this story! You can't imagine how much that means to me. I love every single one of you! I think I've said it before, but you are amazing!
I'm sorry you had to wait so long, I tried to update a week ago, but I've been quite busy latery and I'm so sorry for making you guys wait so long!
The next story I'm going to write will be a HunHan, haha :D !! So if you like exo, stay tuned for that! It can take a couple weeks, because, like I said, I've been busy, but I'll put it here when I updated the first chapter.
Again: thanks for reading this story, you're amazing and I love you !!