And even worse

The Worst Scenario || Jackbam Shortstory

Hell broke out at breakfast the next morning. At first it was just a normal breakfast: everyone was still half asleep, but trying to eat as much as they could. It was just the seven of them plus their manager and some random people from the styling.

The problem began when Jackson started feeding Bambam a couple strawberries.

Youngjae started to laugh. ‘You guys looke like a couple’.

Bambam just laught along, but Jaebum couldn’t keep his mouth shut. ‘You guys shouldn’t be so obvious’.

Jackson dropped the strawberrie and turned to Jaebum. ‘You are so stupid!’, he shouted.

he manager looked at him in surprise. ‘Jackson, don’t talk to you leader like that’.

‘He is, though, he is stupid!’, Bambam agreed. There was no point in denying their relationship anymore, so he might as well join Jackson in screaming to Jaebum.

‘I’m not stupid, it is your own fault! You act like a couple!’.

The other guys looked at them. Puzzlement could be seen in their faces.

‘You couldn’t even keep your mouth shut for twenty four hours!’, Jackson shouted.

‘I was trying to help! You really shouldn’t be so obvious!’.

‘Well, great help, thanks...’, Bambam mumbled. He crossed his arms.

‘Uhm... What is this about?’, Youngjae asked.

‘Yeah, what is this?’. Mark looked around.

‘Guys, stop it!’, the manager tried, but everybody just ignored him.

Jackson looked furious. ‘We’re not obvious! You know what is obvious? When we would be making out right here! That would’ve been obvious!’.

Jaebums face changed into a disgust expression. ‘Please, don’t do that in front of us’.

‘Dont start that ‘I’m against homouality’ again!’, Bambam suddenly started shouting. ‘You promised me you wouldn’t say something like that again!’.

‘Whait? You guys...?’, Jinyoung asked with a puzzled face.

‘You what?!’. Mark’s mouth dropped open as he looked at Bambam and Jackson.

‘Seriously?’, Yugyeom asked.

Bambam burried his hands into his face. This was not how he had wanted it to go.

‘Thanks, !’, Jackson shouted to Jaebum.

‘It wasn’t my intention!’, Jaebum defended himself.

‘Do you guys have... Like... A relationship...?’, Jinyoung asked what everyone wanted to know.

‘Yes, we do’, Jackson answered, not ashamed at all, while Bambam couldn’t get his hands of his face from emberasment.

‘We need to talk about this’, their manager spoke up. He looked at them.

‘Okay, yeah, let’s talk about it’, Jackson said. He was still mad at Jaebum, who looked quite guilty at the moment.

Bambam stood up, wanted to turn around, but Jackson got a hold of his wrist and pulled him back in his chair again. Jackson grabbed Bambam’s hand and intertwined their fingers.

Everybody stared at them.

‘I already thought something like this would-‘.

‘I don’t want to act like Markson anymore’, Mark suddenly cut off the manager.

‘You have to’.

‘No, I won’t’.

Bambam suddenly remembered why he liked Mark so much.

‘I would feel so weird knowing they are together’.

The other thing about Mark that Bambam liked, was that he at this moment didn’t seem to have a problem with their homouality at all.

‘Nothing is changing’. Their manager looked at all of them seperately. ‘What you want to do in your own time doesn’t matter to me, but you are representing a company, so you act like they tell you, understood?’.

‘Yes, I understand that, but-‘, Mark tried to say, but got cutt of.  

‘And you don’t talk back to you manager, understood?’. The thing with their manager was that he was way more intimidating when he was calm. It was this icy calm which made all seven of them shiver.

They nodded. No one said anything.

Good, let’s get to work then’.

 

~

 

‘I just don’t want to do it anymore’, Mark said. ‘I’ve never been a big fan of it, but now it’s just impossible’.

It was half past twelf, they had gotten back in the hotel and Mark and Bambam were sitting on one of the beds in the room of Jackson and Bambam. Jackson was taking a shower.

‘I’ve hated you... You know...’, Bambam muttered. He peeled at his fingernails.

‘Really?’.

‘Yes, I became so jealous... Especially when you kissed him... Ugh, how I wanted to stangle you’. He shivered by just thinking of it.

Mark had to laugh a little. ‘Good news is, it won’t happen again’.

Bambam looked up at him. ‘You have to’.

Mark shooke his haid. ‘I’m not gonna do it, this makes it even more awkward, I don’t want to’.

Now it was Bambam’s turn to laugh, though it wasn’t actually funny. ‘They don’t care about what you want’.

‘They’ll have to, because I’m not doing it’.

‘Well, good luck with that’, Jackson, who just walked out of the bathroom, said. ‘You know the company, it’s not like you don’t have to do something if you don’t want to’. He walked over to his suitcase and grabbed some clothes.

Bambam’s gaze wandered to the towel around Jacksons waist.

‘I’m just going to try confince them we shouldn’t do Markson anymore’, Mark said.

Jackson sighed. ‘If you want to...’. He walked over to Bambam, who was still sitting on the bed, and put brought arm around the younger’s shoulder.

Bambam put his arms around Jackson’s waist and laid his head against the side of his body.

‘For how long have you guys been together?’, Mark asked.

‘Three months’, Bambam answered. He couldn’t help but put a small kiss on Jackson’s soft skin.

Mark shooke his head. ‘I haven’t noticed anything...’, he mumbled.

Bambam chuckled. ‘You weren’t supposed to’.

‘Yes, I know, but I think I should’ve-‘.

Mark got interupted by the door which opened and the other members walked into the room.

‘Hey, we just came to...’, Youngjae started, but stopped when he saw Jackson standing half . ‘Uhm...’.

Jackson let go of Bambam and grabbed his clothes. ‘I’ll put some clothes on’. He walked into the bathroom.

Jinyoung, Yugyeom and Jaebum sat down on the other bed. Youngjae sat down next to Bambam and Mark. It was silent for a moment.

‘We came to tell you that we support you’, Yugyeom said.

Bambam’s face lightened up. ‘That is so sweet...’.

‘And I’m so sorry about this morning’, Jaebum apologized. ‘It was meant to be a thought and I said it before I realized’.

Jackson walked out of the bathroom again. In clothes this time. He sat down next to Bambam. ‘I was really mad at first, but it had to happen sooner or later’.

Bambam couldn’t stop smiling. ‘You guys are so sweet, I want to hug all of you’.

‘Group hug!’, Yugyeom shouted.

They all laught and hugged each other.       

 

Hey everyone!
I'm sorry it tooke so long, but I just couldn't get myself to writing this part. I'm still not completely satisfied with it, but it just has to be in the story. 
I also wanted to tell you that the next chapter is the end of the story :o !!
I'm really thankfull for all your comments, your subscriptions and your votes!
To everyone who reads this story: I love you! You're amazing :D !
The next story I will be writing is a HunHan shortstory, so if you like exo, stay tuned, haha!