The Happy Beginning

The Worst Scenario || Jackbam Shortstory

Go ahead, deny it, but we all know it’s true’, Jaebum said. He looked at Jackson with a gaze that said: you know I’m right.

‘Yes, I will deny it, because it’s not true’, defended Jackson.

They were on their flight back to Seoul after finishing the filming of ‘A’. Jeabum was sitting next to Jugyeam and Youngjae. Mark, Jinyoung, Bambam and Jackson were sitting in front of them. Youngdae’s seat was ampty, since he left them to go to the bathroom and Yugyeom wasn’t participating the argument since he was sleeping.

Mark bowed foreward to look at Jackson. ‘Jackson hyung, just admid it, you have no change in winning this’.

Jackson raised his eyebrows. ‘How can you guys think of me like that?!’.

‘Because we had to take extra shots with the hottest weather ever and the burning sun in our faces because of you’, Jeabum answered.

Jackson crossed his arms and looked the other way. ‘I can’t believe it...’.

‘Can’t believe what?’, asked Yougjae, who just came back.

‘They are mad at Jacksong hyung’, explained Bambam. He was sitting next to Jackson and agreed with the others.

‘For what?’. Youngjae sat down in his chair again.

‘For making us film extra shots yesterday’, Jinyoung answered.

‘Yeah, what was that? Were you disturbing us or something?’.

Jaebum started laughing. ‘I told you!’.

Jackson looked at Youngjae in disbelieve.

‘You to?!’. He shooke his head. ‘Where is this going...?’, he muttered in himself.

‘To your punishment!’, Jaebum said. He had to laugh at the end. The others laught along.

‘Oh, no! I’m not taking punishment!’. Jackson unfolded his arms and pointed at Jaebum.

‘No! No!’, Bambam said. ‘Hyung doesn’t need to have punishment!’.

‘At least there’s someone with sense in here’, Jackson said. Bambam looked back at him and smiled. Jackson looked at him with this loving gaze in his eyes which was Bambam’s favourite. He didn’t wanted to, but turned his head back around. He was scared the other members might notice anything.

‘I think he does, since he was the blackhole’, said Mark.

Jinyoung nodded. ‘Yes, exactly that’.

‘You guys lost your senses...’, mumbled Jackson.

‘What punishment shall we give him?’, Jaebum asked. He had this massive smirk on his face.

‘Clips!’, shouted Mark before anyone else could say anything. Everyone except Jackson started laughing.

‘Yes!’, screamed Jinyoung.

‘No! No! No! You can’t do that!’.

Bambam laughed and clapped. ‘Yes! The clips!’.

‘Oh, I’ll give you punishment tonight’, Jackson whispered in Bambam’s ear without the others notice.

This made Bambam shiver. Goosebumbs appeared on his skin.

They were together for two months now.

 

~

 

Two months ago  

Bambam was lying on his bed. Well, bed... A mat it was. He felt a little tired for once and had no need for the bustle from the other lads. His hands behind his head and his gaze set on the ceiling above him. A knock on the door made him look up. ‘Yes?’.

The door slowly opened and Jackson came in. ‘What are you doing here all alone?’, he asked.

Bambam shrugged. ‘I was a little tired’.

Jackson closed the door. ‘It has been a tiring day’.

Bambam nodded. ‘Yes’. Jackson sat down next to him.

‘What are you thinking about?’, he asked. He laid down next to him.

‘The normal stuff’. Bambam shifted a little to make space for him.

‘Do the fans still like us?’.

‘Yes’.

‘What will your future be?’.

‘Yes’.

‘Missing home?’.

‘Yes’. Bambam laught a little about how well Jackson knew him. ‘Three in a row, you won a price’.

The corners of Jackson’s mouth went upwards. ‘What do I get?’.

‘What do you want?’. Bambam turned his head to look at him.

Jackson bit his lip. He looked at Bambam. ‘C’mon, you know what I want’.

It was silent for a little moment. He did. Bambam did indeed know what Jackson wanted.

‘We’ve talked about this before, you know I like you’. Jackson didn’t wanted to wait longer. He couldn’t see the problem.

‘I do and you know I like you to...’. Bambam’s voice became a little softer.

Jackson raised an eyebrow. ‘What is it, then?’.

Bambam’s gaze went to the ceiling again. ‘Don’t you think it will be weird? If the others find out?’.

‘They don’t have to know’.

Bambam turned his head again. Their gazes melted together.

Jackson reached out and cupped Bambam’s cheek with his hand. ‘They don’t have to know, Bambam...’, he mumbled. He leaned towards him.

Bambam bowed foreward. His mind said to stop, but his heart said the opposite. He had waited for so long. Months now. Weeks since he knew Jackson liked him back. He had thought of almost every scenario that could possibly happen which caused them to kiss, but he had never thought of this one. The feeling he got when Jackson’s lips met his was undescribable. All of a sudden he wondered why he waited for this long. The kiss was soft and gentle. Nothing rough or hard, just a sweet little kiss.

Jackson was the one who pulled back. He looked Bambam in the eye. His thumb brushed Bambam’s cheek. ‘Can we at least try having a relationship?’.

Bambam nodded. ‘Yes, yes we can’. That was everything he wanted at this moment.

Jackson smiled at him. He bowed foreward again and pressed their lips together for the second time. They closed their eyes. Bambam brought a hand tot he side of his face. Jackson moved a little closer, deepening the kiss.

Bambam also moved in, causing their bodies to make contact. This time he was the one to pull away. He wrapped his arms around Jackson’s body and burried his face in his chest. Jackson brought an arm around Bambam’s waist.

Let’s try, okay?’.